meet my friends

just met an already in love

" Annyeong , guys this is  Goo Hara and hara this is Gikwang , yoseob, dongwoon , doojoon , and hyunseung." junhyung said as he introduced eachother.

who would not know the main dancer ok "Kara" ................ Hara made a 90 degree bow . At that moment the manager of Beast enterd while drinking water, he did not see her so he bumped into her and spiled the water he was drinking on her.

" Ah sorry miss, oh your Hara , Goo hara from Kara .. right ? , OHH im sorry again." The Beast manager told apologetically.

"Hara are you ok? Here take my extra shirtand shorts and go changeyour clothes in the bathroom." Junhyung said

"yeah im fine .and thank you "oppa" .Hara said and as when se enters the bathroomthe other memberssaid in a unison OPPA!! .

"yahh!! since when do you let girls call u oppa except fo "4 minute. I guess somebody you ove at first sight ." said Gikwang.

Shut up Gikwang she is just a sunbae and i guess a friend too."junhyung said.

"Why dont you just confess?' Yosoeb said.

"Dude  i dont love her she is just my friend." Junhyung said

"Really?!!" The members said in a unison.

" Yes really . Now HUSH she is coming.junhyung said is and glared at them.

" Hara why don't you sit and watch us practice. ok." Gikwang said"

" Thank you op.. umm... do you mind if i call you oppa." Hara asks.

"yes , yes you cmay call them oppa." junhyung answers .

after they finished practicing there was a deep silence, each one of them were minding thier own buisness. Hara looked at her watch.

"OMO!! its 7:12. I have to go Nicole will be worried. BYE oppa." hara said as she was taking her bag.

"Hey ... Me and Gikwang will drop u home.and meet your friend Nicole. ok." Junhyung said.

"Thank you very much oppa." Hara answered

'Lets go then." Gikwang said." Hyung, I never said that." Gikwang wispered to Junhyung.

" Bye guys Hara , Junhyung < and Gikwang Said

" thank you gikwang ." junhyungwhisperd to Gikwang