Three

Still You

- his - 

For almost three months, Kevin always has his way of interrupting me in talking to Megan which make me pissed. If i have my ways blocking Megan to talked to her, he sure does has his way pulling Megan away from me. 

At time of class, Megan will focus herself in discussions for the whole time. She'll let herself be absorb in everything and it drives me crazy... crazy because I can't talk to her and if there will  a chance it's all about school stuffs. She sure help me out in my difficulties but talking to her with some personal stuffs, she won't let me and stop our conversations. Personal stuffs are off-limits between the both of us. She didn't talk about her relationship with Kevin but month ago, I found out that she and Kevin lived in the same roof and this thing drive me insane. I want to take Megan away from him. I want to block that Kevin guy from Megan. 

Sunho: How's life with Kevin?

I suddenly asked her while we're having discussion with some stuffs about school. Every time I do asked her about Kevin she'll just looked at me and continue what she's discussing. Ignoring my questions at all. And as expected, she ignored my question so I repeat it again and again until she gives up and answer me.

Megan: who cares?

Sunho: me.

Megan: and who are you anyways?

Sunho: you're ex-boyfriend.

then I think something tha make me smile.

Sunho: you're ex-boyfriend that in love with you now... by the way Meg, we don't have formal closure in our relationship, right? so, it means you're still my girl then??

I grinned at her when she looks at me straightly in my eyes. She chuckles.

Megan: You're insane.

Sunho: because I love you.

Megan: oh really?

Sunho: really.

Megan: so then, if you really love me you will never dare to hurt me then, isn't it? but then, you did hurt me... kissing some random girl out there... 

Sunho: I did explain myself.

Megan: what will you expect then?

Sunho: mm... I don't expect something... oh! I'm actually expecting you to say that you still do love me.

I emphasized "do". For some reason I'm having fun fooling around her. She's cute when she's piss and this way she'll give me her attentions.

Megan: one more and I'll sure throw you!

She shot me a glare which I respond a playful grin.

Sunho: so then babe, you're still my girl. I didn't remember I did agree on ending our relationship. You're mine.

I said and I get up before leaving her alone I winked at her... She had open... I smiled to myself feeling contented on what I just said. Oh yeah, we didn't have any formal closure in our relationship because we didn't talk after that painful moment that I caused. Until the day I left, we didn't talk.

- her - 

My goodness! What happened just now?? That bastard! Urgh! Even so we don't have any formal relationship's closure it doesn't mean that I'm still hisgirl. That bastard had the guts winking at me before leaving me alone, seriously?!

Lunch, Kevin wait me in cafeteria. I told Kevin everything about me and Sunho and he promised me to help me in avoiding this badass. He's not really badass but then I just don't know for me, he's badass. who cares after all? No one does. On my way to cafeteria, someone blocked my way--Sunho. He's grinning widely and I raised my eye brow.

Sunho: let's have lunch together!

He said happily.

Megan: I'll have it with Kevin.

Sunho: oh, your bee?

I rolled my eyes and passed him. Ignoring his presence that I know that he's following me. I arrived at cafeteria and spotted Kevin immediately. There are already foods. Kevin and I have the same taste of foods, I approached him and take my seat in front of him so we can face each other. For some reason, after the whole minute eating happily with my cousin, the crazy guy now is standing besides our table grinning widely. This guy obviously loves annoying me. Kevin looked over me.

Sunho: can I join you guys?

Megan: go away.

Sunho: mean.

Megan: love annoying me that much?

Sunho: super.

And he wiggled his eyebrows on me. This guy!

Kevin: sure join us.

Out of the blue I heard Kevin said. I looked at him shocked and he just shrugged his shoulder and continue his foods as if he doesn't really mind. Sunho on the other side take the seat beside me. The widely grin on his face never faded. The whole day he keeps annoying me calling me "babe".

Kevin: he does those things because he wants your attention that's all. it's clear as water, Bee.

Megan: he just love annoying me that's all.

Kevin: because he wants your attention.

Kevin clarified, we were watching random shows when he suddenly speak. He's the type of guy who's over-protective to the people who close to his heart, he's an observing type of guy. He loves observing his surrounding. He's been over-protective on me since then, he hates knowing people bullying me, He's the one who gonna rescue me when dad isn't around. He always give me a call just to check me out. Before Sunho came into my life, Kevin was the one and still the one who's there for me even he was in US.

Kevin: if you still do love him and he obviously love you still then give him a second chance. You said he already explained himself what happened two years ago but interrupted by me when I suddenly popped out.

Megan: I really don't want to talk about it.

Kevin: grow up, Bee.

Megan: I grown up.

Kevin: no. Right now you're childish and you're still childish if you'll stay acting like that unless you'll stop acting like this then, you grown up. Bee, he told you a while back that you guys didn't have any formal closure meaning the day he left he's still in hope that you guys are still together though he broke your heart. 

I get silence. He's right. But then, he can't blame me, can he? I'm too hurt, I have too much pain carrying.

Kevin: that pain you're carrying right now will fade if you will open up your heart. Your heart is obviously close and doesn't want to open it because you are scare to get hurt to the same guy if ever.

Megan: what should I do then?

Kevin: go talk to him. 

Megan: I will tomorrow then. Thank you, Kev.

Kevin: anytime bee. 

Before drifting to a deep slumber I think hardly about it. I doubt doing it... whatever!
Tomorrow morning, I looked for him, he didn't show up... I didn't look for him, this scene happened couple of years ago, isn't it? If I will go look for him I'm afraid that what happened two years ago will happen again. I just have to stopped myself so I did. Class dismissal and still he's nowhere to be found. I walked alone since even Kevin is nowhere to be found too. I'm wondering where Kevin right now. While having my walk to home, my phone suddenly ring--it's Kevin.

Megan: where are you?

Kevin: just go back meet me in school garden right away.

Megan: w-what?! He--

So good! he hung up. I followed his words and go back... made my way in school garden as I arrived my feet stopped from taking steps. Sunho is there standing, smiling at me... what's going on? And also, where is Kevin?

Megan: where's Kevin?

I asked him as I take my step closer. He shrugged his shoulder.

Megan: why you're here?

He just looked at me and didn't answer my question. wait up, is he doing the same thing I'm doing to him?? Ignoring the hell of him so he ignore the hell of me? Why so bothered anyways? There is no reason for me to bothered and anyways since I'm here I think this is the right time to talk to him... 

Megan: by the way can we talk about something?

He nod. I take a deep breathe before I speak up.

Megan: you said we didn't have a formal closure on our relationship or rather a formal break-up, right? so then, let's make it formal now. I'm breaking up with you even so we broke up two years ago which for you is informal. I have nothing to do with you now. I'm here for Kevin and since he's not here, I'm going.

I turned around.

Sunho: it's still not formal, Meg. I don't agree yet. 

Megan: then just agree to it.

Sunho: how many times do I have to tell you that I never stop loving you? how many times do I have to tell you that I still love you? it's the same anyways...

Megan: and how many times do I have to show you that I have no care at all?

It's a quick that I didn't notice how he does it, but in a quick move, his arms around my waist and his lips on mine. I have my eyes wide open, shocked is on my face and I tried my best to free myself from him but just like before, he's stronger than I that to the point I get tired of struggling and find myself responding on his kiss. I felt him pull me closer and realized that my arms are around the back of his neck pulling him closer too. 

Sunho: I'm sick and tired saying how much I do love you and didn't stop loving you... so... I decided to show you instead...

He said after pulling out from the kiss we shared and once again he captures my lips.

- his -

This is the moment of truth... I'm so desperate to have her so I ended up doing this instead annoying her. I missed the sweet taste of her lips and also I missed kissing her so badly... since it's now or never I have to do this and gladly she accepted my kiss after getting tired of pushing me away.

How did I end here?? Last night, I got an unexpected guest. I got surprised seeing him standing in front of our house' gate. Kevin was there standing, his hands are both inside in his pockets. I'm curious on what's going on and what's up with him.

Sunho: what's up? It's late.

Kevin: just here to talk.

Sunho: if it's about Megan... I'm telling you now that she stills belong to me even you guys live in one roof.

He wears a smirk on his face making me feel piss. There is no way for me to give Megan to this guy. He's good-looking than I but I don't care. All I care is Megan stills mine.

Kevin: She's my cousin so why look so piss?

And I had my eyes wide open hearing what he just said. All this time, he's just her cousin. I felt so much jealous every time I'm seeing them together, chatting happily and sweet to each other then they're just cousin? This guy in front of me sure having fun fooling me.

Kevin: if you think I'm fooling around then stop thinking about it. Megan or Bee as I adressed her is my cousin. Megan won't stay with me if I'm not her cousin. 

Sunho: Meg just pretending to be sweet to you to make me jealous?

I guessed. I tried to guess. Kevin laugh.

Kevin: are you insane?? Megan is real sweet girl. Well, people around thinks that we're couple since we're acting like one but seriously she's my cousin. I lived in US and years ago I went here to study. Bee didn't know I'm here, so I'm here to tell you that my cousin is still in love with you, it's obvious actually, it's just she's afraid of getting hurt again by you if she'll give you a second damn chance. I just wanted you to know that I'm giving you my trust that you will take good care of her and you have to promise me that you won't even dare hurting her again or else I might kill you. She's one of my treasures and her tears are like diamonds. Seeing her crying really breaks my heart.

Sunho: I promised not to hurt her.

The conversation between us ended just like that. My heart jumping in happiness. As I got to my room, closing the door and locking it... I literally jumped up and down and dance like a crazy one just thinking that I can still have Megan... and that's how I ended doing this since I have the rights given by her cousin.

I once again pulled from the kiss and look at her face... I missed being close as this to her... I missed touching her face so I did. 

Sunho: I love you, Megan

she just look at me and said nothing at all. I smiled.

Sunho: I won't hurt you I promise. 

Megan: promise?

Sunho: promise babe.

I said hugging her tightly. dream come true for me... my happiness is over-flowing... I feel her hugging me back... this is the sweetest moment in life...

It's been four years now and we're still together... we sometimes fought because of little things but at the end of the day we will be okay. A strong relationship for four years build with so much love and understanding, I am being faithful and loyal to her as I promised her way back then. I keep my promise and never dare break the trust she gave me and also Kevin.

All these years she's still the one I love, the one I dream for and right now she's the one I'm dreaming with in building my own family, her as the mother of my kids. She still the one I imagine my life with.

And it'll be always her...