Look at Me!

I Want to Hate You (Hiatus)

Suzy Bae's P.O.V
I heaved a sigh. Trying to impress Lee Donghae would be hard. His glassy black eyes, his hairstyle of the latest trend and his cute smile made him a hit with all the ladies in school, making him one of the of the populars, a Kingka.

I tied a high ponytail after straightening my hair. After looking at myself in the mirror, I decided to fashion a cute ribbon the colour of Donghae's favourite colour, blue, on my ponytail. After one last look at the mirror, I grabbed my backpack and walked to school.

 

Normal P.O.V

"Unnie, what took you so long?" Yoona asked.

Suzy bit her lip. An unmistakeable blush as bright as tomatoes formed on her cheeks. Yoona giggled.

"Unnie, you like him don't you! I bet you spent the entire day fussing over yourself!" Yoona said, making Suzy's blush brighter than ever.

"Aish, let's just go! Dont wanna be late..." Suzy mumbled. She didn't add the fact that she wanted to see Donghae too...

At school, everyone was rushing to their lockers, getting their books. Of course, they didn't want to be late.

 

Yoona's P.O.V

Just as we were going to our lockers (Suzy and my lockers are side by side), Donghae walked past. Suzy stuttered a "hi" while Donghae rolled his eyes. How proud.

"." He said, as he brushed past me. I glared as him as he continued acting like he owned the school. Suzy looked at me the way she would look at her enemy. She must have been jealous. But of what? Him calling me a ? Thats hardly something to be jealous about.

I sighed as we both walked to class.

________________________________________________

Annyeong! Was it okay? Or was it too short...? I'm not very confident of my writing 'skills'. Please comment

on how I can improve! I only have one question: Should Yoona be with Donghae or Taecyeon?

-Mynameisfish