At ease

I Hate You Because I Love You

Before they can launched the attack, there is a gun shot above them on the tree. Fortunately, all of them dodge the shot. " Hey! That is cheating!" Taemin exclaimed loudly. "Unfortunately, we don't know what is cheating." The voice was behind them. Siwon turn his head and mutter 'Ilhoon'.

"Ah, seems like my old friends was with you guys. Oh, how rude of me to not introduce myself. My name is Ilhoon and I am the majesty right hand.I meant 'best' of course."

"Vampires,please don't full of yourselves because we would make you the 'worst'. You got that?" CL smirked and furrowed her eyebrow. She knows Ilhoon was embarrassed by her threat.

" Ilhoon, why? You... There is no way that you willl help them. You among all of the people, you know how the clash clan..." Siwon speak up. He can't believe someone like Ilhoon would betrayed him like this.

Siwon can see how Ilhoon was flustered for a second and looked straight to Siwon eyes and his mouth move like saying...

'help'

"Help" Siwon mutter the words and tried to move towards Ilhoon. But then! Ilhoon was striking faster and his long nail was showing. Everyone was shocked. The nail was a metre away as Taemin was guarding Siwon from hurting. 

Ilhoon backed away and snickered. 

"Can't believe you are so innocent. I just saying 'help' and you came to me. What in the world had happen to you Siwon? You are not like this. Maybe I should just kill that boy. He shouldn't live after he make you soft like this."

"Maybe. But maybe not." Siwon moved his hand upwards.His eyes was glowing red. Suddenly the wind was blowing hard and some of the trees was being pullen from their place. 

" So, his special ability was wind?" GD ask as he was mesmerized by the sudden show off. 

"This is what we call the pureblood powers.That is why, long time ago, there is a story when the human thought the pureblood was a god as they can use this supernatural power. The clash clan seek  powers unlike any other clan who seek peace." Minho was telling the story to GD and the others nod.

" You can say that vampire hunters exist to kill the clash clan vampires." CL added.

All Ilhoon army was being swayed by the winds. The only one who still stand on his feet was Ilhoon with smirk plastered on his beautiful face.

Then, he tried to run away.

" Catch him!" Everyone was running towards Ilhoon who was fast running to the east. All of them could see they are nearing a manor. The manor gave a creepy aura as it was surround by vines.

As they lose focus, Ilhoon took the chance to slip away from their sight. They stopped to find any sign of Ilhoon.

" He really got away this time" Taemin hissed. 

" We have to split up to find Kimbum. Got it?" Everyone nod.

Siwon took the stair and open the door.He walked slowly . He was shocked to see how the house interior isn't same as inside. "Maybe they really know how to decorate" He mumble. There was many doors.the wall was red with ribbon wallpaper. 

"Siwon" a voice coming from behind him. He turn his back and saw a girl was smiling at him. He was even shocked when that girl was holding Kimbum who was still unconcious.

" You owe me one" she chuckled. 

"Who are you?" Siwon was asking her after she was passing Kimbum to him. 

" You will know the answer after you get back." 

-----

After they arrived at their school,(CL and GD not include) they split up because of their dorm isn't same. Siwon was piggy back Kimbum. He could feel Kimbum breath on his back. It was peaceful. Siwon smile.At last, he could feel at ease with Kimbum again. But he wasn't sure when this moment would be taken away again...

To be continue...