Co-operate

I Hate You Because I Love You

"So, is this the place?" CL was asking when they arrived at the island. A human being cannot be seen neither the animals. Everyone nod and choose their own to path to see whether there is somebody who live in this island. "I'm sure it is. A good place for a vampire who doesn't want to be seen." GD state his reason and most of them agree. While some of them seems doubting this place as it feels like there is nobody who like to stay in isolated island.

The winds blowing lightly as the night came. The moon can be seen with it crescent shape. No noise can be heard. Only their step on the sand. "We are going to enter this forest. Any objection from vampire hunters? Because I am if one of you.." Siwon glared at GD while continue his sentence "try to kill us with one of your deadly weapon"

GD was smirking while gazing at CL. His thought maybe that was a great idea but seeing how serious CL can be,he change his mind. If he killed the pureblood, he can't guarantee that he will be safe from vampire ever again. Compare to the reward, the risk is much bigger.

"Don't misunderstood us. I am Eunhyuk friends whether you like it or not and I will never betray him as he already spare my life. " Siwon turned his head towards the taller girls. His mind had full of thought. Never did Eunhyuk tell him about any of this. Even though, they are cousin, they still have many boundaries. Sometimes   Siwon  can't understand him very well. It shows that Eunhyuk was corner by many secrets.

" So that be it" Ending with the story, they continue their journey. The forest was surround by tall tree that look alike  a little creepy and spider web can be seen. " Well at least we can see a spider " Taemin touch the little creature then he smile sheepishly. " What?" Minho ask.

"Nothing, I just remember that you hate spider" He chuckled. Taemin catched up with Minho who already fast following the vampires and their senior. " You really slow" Minho state and this receives a annoy response from Taemin." You did not paid any attention to any of my joke right?" Minho face him and asking what joke. This make Taemin become grumpy and smash all the things along the way. Siwon look at the back and ask Taemin to slow down his star tantrum.

Taemin glared at him. 'This kid needs a behavior training, he should really' Siwon thought. Minho stoped Taemin from destroying things that called 'nature' and hold his hand. Taemin look up. "what are you doing?" "Strolling while holding your hand" " Haha, what?" " I am serious" "Ehem ehem" those two look in front and saw CL and GD crossed their arms.

"Continue.I am sorry. My throat is hurting so continue"GD gives his approvable and nod. Siwon stop his movement and smirk. " Seems like someone want to welcome us"  And there is that, a bunch of vampires heading towards them. " Now I know why I hate welcome" Minho exclaimed. Those four,the vampire hunters took out their weapons. Minho was holding two gun,Taemin was holding a excalibur sword,while CL and GD was holding a long gun.

" So a fight will do"

--

Author note

A fight? What ? I don't know how to write a fight scene. Any suggestion XD