Yoseob Scenarios - Chapter 2

Yoseob Scenarios OFFICIAL

 

// …. // - Your thoughts

“ … “ – Someone is talking

Chapter 2

“O-Oh yes, you’re righ.t”, you sad quietly while turning the volume a bit down. After you decided to put the Mp3 player away. “Are you a huge fan?”, his grin was bigger than ever. “I guess you like us, because your eyes are really big now while looking at me”, Yoseob said. Yoseob lightly touched your cheek and grazed it softly. “Yup Yoseob! I am a proud B2UTY!”, you shouted quite loudly. You looked around you while talking to him. “I am sorry. I am just nervous.”, you said - // So embarrassing =.= // - Yoseob smiled brightly. “We are here in your town for a little while because we wanted to have a break after working so hard lastly. All those concerts are really hard for our bodies and voices. But well, I am glad to see that here are beauties too. Not a lot I guess. But that is totally fine because it isn’t so stressful.” You listened while being totally upset. “Hey little Beauty, are here any nice places to go? I prefer silent places. “ he said. “Uhm.. there’s a river nearby. Just a few steps from here.” You pointed with your finger on a little place which is surrounded by trees. “There are some bigger stairs out of rocks. So you can walk down over the stairs and you’re on the river. You can sit on the stairs too. Even if it sounds hard, it is really comfortable.” Yoseob nodded after you were lightly going to tell him a huge story just about a little place where he can sit near the river. You walked about a minute to that place where he starts to speak to you reassuring because you aren’t a hyper fan which is screaming all around. You were just yourself. Quiet and alert. “Whoooah.”, he looked around with huge eyes and grinned brightly, “this is such a nice place. Thank you”. He sat down on a stair and put his hand next to him on the stair while saying: “Come here Beauty. The sun is shining though the leafs.”, he sighed, “perfect sunny day with a beautiful girl. By the way how is your name?” He looked up to you. “_____, Oppa.”, while you went down to take a seat next to him and put your books beside you.  He took his hand and decided to lay it on your lap. “Thanks for giving me such a nice day”, while he looked at your leg.