Yoseob Scenarios - Chapter 1

Yoseob Scenarios OFFICIAL

 

// …. // - Your thoughts
“ … “ – Someone is talking

Chapter 1

You are just walking home, because you went to a friend for learning. Now you’re on your way home and you across the outdoor place on your school with all your school-stuff between your arms and pressed onto your body. It was a sunny day but you don’t care. It makes you sick to think about your next big test at school so you put on your Mp3 player, take your headphones and decided to hear your music really loud. Beast of course. You look on the ground all the time long, because of your bad mood, walking fast too. Then you suddenly walked against a person and let all your stuff fall to the ground. This was such a bad moment. So you put out the headphones and you can hear your music even if you have it laying on your shirt and not in your ears.
“I’m so sorry.”, you said while going down to take your books. You notice that the person next to you is helping you to get all your books back. The moment when you saw that it was a manly hand, you suddenly felt weird. “I’m such a stupid person, I’m so sorry.”, you said while pulling your body up again. With your hands around your books you noticed that a book was left. The guy holds it in his hand and was going to give it to you. “Oh here’s the last one”, you said while taking your book. You looked up to the person, while you said: “Thank…”, you suddenly stop to talk. // Oh my god. Is that really Yoseob yang who is standing in front of me?? // You couldn’t believe it. “.. Is that Beast?”, Yoseob said while he took one headphone and put it near to his ear, “Yeah its Beast. But why so loud? You will ruin your ears.” He told you that with a huge smile on his face.