Bromance

Bromance

 

Bromance

       Eunhyuk and Donghae are cousins. They grew up together and treated each other like brothers. They also go to the same college and are dorm-mates. They do everything together; taking a bath, eating, doing assignments, studying, sleeping and waking up. They know what the other is thinking just by looking at each other’s eyes, they also finish each other’s sentences.

       One day, Eunhyuk woke up early and decided to wake Donghae up.

“Yah! Donghae wake up!” Eunhyuk shouted but Donghae didn’t budge. He tried waking him up by shaking him but he gasped when his skin got in contact with Donghae’s because Donghae is freaking burning! (wahahaha!!!). He abandoned his attempts to wake Donghae up because Donghae has fever and needs rest. He goes to the kitchen and cooks soup- an attempt in which he thought he will never do because his cooking skills just - he looks around at the kitchen and sighs. He never cooked soup before and the last time he cooked was when Donghae was out and he was hungry- imagine a lump of black substance that looked like coal that was even harder than diamond which was supposedly fried egg- he shuddered at that memory. He started putting out a pan and filled it with water, then he started to put the ingredients out of the fridge and cutting or slicing it or whatever. When he finally finished cutting or slicing the random things he put it on the boiling water and stirred it only putting little seasoning. After a few minutes the soup is cooked- Thank God the kitchen didn’t burn- and put it on a bowl. He waited for it to cool off before waking Donghae up and feeding him the soup. When he successfully woke Donghae up he told him to sit up so that the soup won’t spill. When Donghae took a look at the soup it doesn’t look appetizing at all- picture on your mind a bowl of green goo with mysterious floating things of different colors that has bubbles.

“Yeah I know it doesn’t look good and I’m not the best cook in the world but I promise you it will not taste just like how it looks.” Eunhyuk said.

“Yeah, it’ll probably taste worst.” Donghae said jokingly.

“I haven’t tasted it so… say ah” Eunhyuk said while scooping up some soup or whatever you call the thing I described previously and blowing on it so it won’t be hot. Donghae opened his mouth and welcomed the thing in the spoon.

“WOW! Amazingly it tastes good!”

“And you just tasted Eunhyuk’s Special Soup.” Eunhyuk said voice full of confidence.

After a week, Donghae is already fine and Eunhyuk took care of him. And Donghae secretly enjoyed it, for a long time he realized that his feelings towards Eunhyuk weren’t brotherly anymore. Every day he was falling more and more to his cousin. But miraculously, Eunhyuk is still oblivious. Or so he’d thought. Eunhyuk knew about Donghae’s feelings for him, he could see it in his eyes and truthfully once upon a time not so long ago Eunhyuk realized that all those touch that he do? Give? To Donghae aren’t purely platonic at all, he also fell in love with him.

One night, while Donghae was asleep, Eunhyuk was thinking deeply on what’s he’s feeling towards Donghae. When suddenly he was pulled out from his thinking by a whimper coming from Donghae’s bed, he seemed to be having a nightmare. Slowly, Eunhyuk approached Donghae’s bed and shook him to wake up. Donghae blinked up and saw Eunhyuk’s face and began crying, in which Eunhyuk hugged him tighter to comfort him.

 

The next day, Eunhyuk talks about his problems to his friends Kyuhyun and Heechul.

“Ugh! I’m so confused! I don’t know about these things!” Eunhyuk exclaimed.

“To whom are you feeling these urges?” Heechul asked with a professional tone sitting cross-legged from Eunhyuk holding a small notepad and pen while wearing glasses- imagine him like a psychiatrist or a psychologist or something.

“When you say urges it kinda sounds creepy. But promise me you won’t laugh at me when I say who I like.” Eunhyuk took a deep breath and said “Donghae.”

Kyuhyun’s and Heechul’s face immediately lit up and they both smiled at Eunhyuk.

“YES! You finally realized it!”

“You guys know about it and you don’t hate me?”

“Of course. The way you act while he’s around totally reeks of it and no we don’t hate you we’re actually happy for you! And besides me and Minnie have been dating for almost a month already.”

 

Meanwhile~

“Just go confess to him, you wouldn’t know if you won’t try right?” Sungmin advised Donghae about his liking(?) For Eunhyuk.

“What if he’ll hate me?”

“That’s what I felt when I confessed to Kyu back then, and look at us now we’re happy with each other.

“Kyuhyun’s different from Eunhyuk.”

“Yeah I know that, my Kyu is more handsome than that monkey of yours.”

“Hey! Don’t call Hyukkie like that. And Hyukkie’s straight I know it.”

After a lot of pouts and puppy eyes from Sungmin and Donghae respectively, Donghae finally agreed.

 

That night~

“Eunhyuk.”

“Donghae.”

“I’ve got something to tell you.” They both said in unison.

“You first.” They both said in unison again.

“No you.” In unison again.

“Donghae you’ll go first!” a voice from outside, specifically Heechul’s, shouted from outside.

“Eunhyuk, I know you’ll hate me after I said this but I like you?... No, I love you.” Donghae said looking down. “I know you hate me now so I’m sorry.” Donghae said tears threatening to fall down anytime soon.

Eunhyuk looked at Donghae in shock, but then he realized that Donghae’s about to cry. He quickly hugged Donghae and wiped the tears that have escaped from Donghae’s eyes.

“No, don’t do this out of pity.” Donghae struggled weakly.

“Don’t you know how long I wanted to hear those words from you? I love you too Donghae.” Eunhyuk said and to prove he’s saying the truth he kissed Donghae on the lips gently.

 

Outside~

“Chullie, I’m really proud of you.” Hankyung said to his lover.

“Does that mean I have a reward?” Heechul asked his lover with a smirk.

“Of course. No matter how rounds you want.”

“I love you Hannie.”

“I love you too Chullie.” And they kissed.

“Hyung!” Sungmin squeaked. “Do you really have to do it here?” he asked when he saw his hyungs’ hands going into each other’s clothes.

“Minnie. You don’t need to watch them, let me distract you then.” Kyuhyun whispered to his lover’s ear in a husky voice.

“That sounds good Kyu~.” Sungmin said in an aegyo filled voice. Then Kyuhyun leaned forward and kissed Sungmin.

“YAH! We’re here too you know!!!” The HyukHae couple shouted at the two lip-locking couple.

“Don’t care.” Heechul muttered.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was B.O.R.E.D.

Please don't forget to leave comments!!!!