18th birthday

* Love Switch *

So its my 18th birthday, everythings the same. No-one care about me except from my friend of course.

''for god sake'' i hear my mum whispered.

''your friend is here again...'' she said.

''ill go get it '' sulli said

''no dont sweetheart! the door knob is dirty!'' i hear my mum whispered once again.

''ill go get it'' i said while rolling my eyes.

i opened the door and saw jessica holding a few wrap boxes.

''come in!'' she said.

we went to my room and sat down on the floor. She place all four boxes in order on the floor.

''so your curious right?'' she ask me

''yeah, what isit?'' i ask her

''so the first box..... you open it!'' she said

i opened the first box gently trying not to wipe the wrapping paper but..yeah jessica grabbed it and wiping the wrapping paper into pieces. she gave it back to me. i smiled at her and she smiled back to me. i looked at the box and open the box lid. theres tissue paper scruched up inthere and a really pretty necklace sitting on top of the tissue paper.

''wow! thank you!!!''

''dont thank me yet! you have more!'' she said

i opened the second box slowly , i stopped half way and saw her looking annoyed. i push the still wrapped box to her. she looked at me and looked back at the box. she slowly place her both hands on the box and staring at it angrily and started to wrap it in a retard way. 

''why dont you unwrap the other two?'' i ask her

she nodded and smile. she looked at both of the wrapped boxes and quickly unwrap it madly. she giggled.

''i just love unwraping presents..'' she said and giggled.

''i can tell..'' i replied.

i opend the second box lid and there itis a mini size cake sitting in the nicely designed box. It has my picture on the cake and icing writen on it saying happy birthday!. i looked at her with a smile and move on to the third box. i opened it and she suprise me once again. Its a bag with pretty paterns and pockets. then again i move on to the forth and last but not least box. i opened it with a smile and not she just never fail to suprise me. This time its a pair of high heels.. its dark coloured and furry..

I hugged her tightly nearly made her choke.

''THANKKK YOU!!!!''' 

''hahaha i knew you'd like it!'' 

''i dont like it... i FREAKING LOVE IT!''

After jessica went home a delievery came. Its from my grandpa and its for me. its says

'' to: victoria

 its your 18th birthday today, this probably your very last present..

im running out of money yah know! hahaha i love you! 

''

i bought it upstairs to my room without mum and sulli noticing and opened the box. A pair of ear-rings were sitting in the box with a note.

~

Give one of them to your enemy...

you can ruin the person's life in a week...

Just use your power!!!

~

Okay.. the most weirdest thing ever... what exactly did grandpa bought for me this time...?