You

Switched into Your World

        "Hyung!" You hear the sweet voice of Minhyuk. "Hyung, what's wrong?" You just stand there, holding your breath, not knowing what to do. You hear Minhyuk coming closer. 

        Panicked, you quickly shut the bathroom door and lock it. You can tell that Minhyuk is now there, just behind the door. "What happened, hyung?" Minhyuk asks, knocking on the door.

        You stay silent until you finally get the nerve to say, "Aniya, Minhyuk ah. It's nothing!"

        "Oh? But hyung, why did you lock the door?" Minhyuk asks, turning the locked doorknob.

        Making something up from the top of your head, you say, "I, uh, need some privacy!"

        "Mwo? What are you talking about, hyung? Jinja lo!"

        "Aniya! It's nothing! Don't mind!"

        You can tell that Minhyuk doesn't believe you, but he just says,"Arasso, hyung. Just hurry up and come out. We going to see Shinhye noona later, remember?" Then, you hear Minhyuk shuffle away.

        You just stood there, in awe. Oh god. What. Just. Happened? There were so many thoughts in your head, you felt like your head was about to explode. 

        How am I even here?

        How am I supposed to face other people? They're going to think I'm Yonghwa!

        What am I supposed to say to other people?

        How the heck am I supposed ti act around Shin Hye unnie?

        What if people feel something's fishy?

        What if I make a mistake, and ruin Yonghwa oppa's image?

        But the thought you were most stuck on was: WHERE THE HECK IS THE REAL YONGHWA OPPA??? 

        You close your eyes and try to think up of answers to the questions... But you can't. All you can think is, Just pretened and act like you're Yonghwa. You sigh. What else could I do in such a situation like this, that doesn't even make sense! 

        You decide the leave the bathroom. You slowly open the door, taking a deep breath. You make a grimance as you find your way into a living room where you see all the other CN BLUE members. 

        "Hyyuunng! What took you so long?" Minhyuk says, coming up to you. 

        "Ah... Mianhe," you mumble, rubbing your neck. 

        "Oh, Yonghwa? Arinasso?" You hear a strangely familiar voice from behind you. You turn around to see Shinhye. 

        You realize you must have had a suprised expression on your face because Shinhye says, "Ah, mianhe. I know we were supposed to meet up later at the cafe, but-"

        Jungshin suddenly giggles like a girl, interupting Shinhye. 

        "Yaahh, Jungshin ah!" Shinhye says, playfully hitting him while doing her famous pout. 

        He clears his throat, smirking. "Mianhe, Shinhye noona. Keke, continue talking."

        "Uh, as I was saying, Yonghwa... I came here instead because I wanted to give you something."

        "Oh..." you say. "What is it?"

        Shinhye smiles at you, and takes something from out of her bag. She hands you a blue box. 

       Inside, you see a SHINee ( xD ) guitar pick like this: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPbeMa5vOuhl6Zu2GL2kd

        What...? What is Yonghwa's relationship with Shinhye? "Oh, wow... Gomawo." you say, awkwardly. 

       Shinhye realizes your awkwardness, and looks at at you, with a curious look on her face. "Do you like it?"

       "Huh? Yeah... Gomawo, really." You try smile, but the scene is just too awkward. 

        You feel Jungshin nudge you from behind. "Yah, what's wrong?" Jungshin asks.

        "Anyia!" you reply a bit too loud. "Ah-aniya. Mwo gin mwo ga?" 

        "Uh, maja Jungshin ah," Shinhye faces back to you. "Yonghwa, what's wrong?" She looks worried.

TO BE CONTINUED... 

 

HUGE THANK YOU TO Amabel K. ^__^ ( xD toCupieCakesx3, if you're reading this )

Gomawo for reading!~ I'll update as soon as possible & and as much as possible! ^__^

P.S. The next chapter is going to be in Yonghwa's POV ! :D