Yonghwa

Switched into Your World

Yonghwa

        "Junhee ah! Ppali, wake up!" Yonghwa hears unfamiliar female voice.

        Yonghwa stays laid in his (not really his) bed, his eyes still closed. "Huh?" Yonghwa mumbles, confused. Junhee? Who's Junhee?

        "Uh, Junhee ah!" Yonghwa hears the voice again, more clearer now. "Junhee ah, get out of bed right now! Aran ni?"

        What's with this ahjumma? While being half asleep, he absentmindedly says, "Arasso,"

        Mwoya. What's wrong with my voice? Yonghwa quickly opens his eyes, and surprises himself even more. He is in a room that he has never seen. The room is uncomfortably small, and is not hard to tell that it is a girl's. He slowly gets out from under the floral printed covers. He looks around, and finally looks down at "himself".

        To stop himself from screaming, he covers his mouth. He wants to scream so bad. He sees a small girl's body in a school uniform. His breathing is ragged and heavy. 

        I must be dreaming... Wake up... Yonghwa hits himself on the head. "Yah, wake up!" He says, still smacking himself. "Wake up... Wake up... Wake u-"

        The door suddenly creaks open. An ahjumma that Yonghwa has never seen before stands at the doorway. "Junhee ah... Are you okay?" she says.

        Yonghwa just stares at the ahjumma, and the ahjumma stares back. 

        "Pffft," the ahjumma finally says. "Just come down stairs already. Ppalli." She leaves the room, leaving Yonghwa alone.

         Mwoya?? What was that about? 

 

Mianheyo, this chapter was so short! ^^;; I'll write more next time!