oo2;

Time Machine

noone's p.o.v

 

myungsoo's & naeun's anniversary was coming up soon. myungsoo wanted to get her the very best gift ever! he glanced at his hyungs & dongsaengs. "yah! guys! what should i give naeun for our one year anniversary?"

"well.." hoya started off. "since you guys have been together for a year, just show her how much you love her. love is something from the heart, not a expensive gift you buy."

"psh! lame." woohyun remarked. "get her a lamborghini! wait no! get her some hair gel. i'm running out of that.." woohyun whispered the last part.

"hyung, you idiot!" myungsoo slapped woohyun's head. sunggyu walked into the conversation. "how about something casual? naeun is a very calm & outgoing person. for sure she won't get mad because you didn't get her something expensive. just do what hoya said, his words were wise. unlike that pabo woohyun over there" 

woohyun ignored sunggyu and walked away leaving them. as soon as he left, the others began to leave. 

"remember, make sure your love expresses the present." hoya said & left, closing the door.

'hmm, love, inexpensive, casual.. aigoo, this is harder than i thought..' myungsoo thought.

 

apink's dorm

 

naeun groaned. "eunji unnieee! please, please, please~ help meee?" eunji rolled her eyes. "come on, naeun-ah! how hard could this be? i mean, all you need to do is to get him something that expresses your love. don't get him anything expensive. remember, buying the most expensive thing is not love, but buying love." she smiled at her dongsaeng, proud of her words. naeun pouted, but nodded understandingly.  she looked for her other unnies & dongsaengs. the first person she spotted was chorong & namjoo, practicing hush. naeun jumped right in the middle and blinked.

"yes naeunnie?" chorong asked, raising an eyebrow. "well.. i need a little help with our one year anniversary." she said.

"aigoo!" both, chorong and namjoo said. "let's see, you could make him a card." said namjoo. naeun shook her head. "you could buy him something." naeun shook her head again. "oh! how about making plans for a week together? it's like a honeymoon, but instead a datingmoon? aha, i don't know!" naeun looked up & sprinted away. "i guess that was a good idea?" chorong nodded. "good job for your first time giving advice about love, namjoo!" 

 

outiside of apink dorm

 

myungsoo was outside and heard everything.

"what does that mean she'll do...?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

okay, so i know did a very short & lame update, but it's nearly 2AM over here.

i'm tired as hail. ;AA; i'll get back to you guys one day! byeeeee. ♥