oo1;

Time Machine

noone's p.o.v

 

"look naeun! over there!" myungsoo pointed to the sunset. he smiled at naeun's face as the the bright sun was shining onto her face and her hair was flowing, beautifully. she turned around to face him.

"neh, oppa? what's wrong?" her worried eyes look into his. he smiled wider and wrapped an arm around her shoulder pulling her into his embrace. "ani, it's nothing, naeun-ah," he said softly, brushing her hair out of her face with his other hand. "nothing at all."

she lied her head onto his shoulder as he lied his head onto hers. this is the moment he's been waiting for. the day where they would just sit back and relax, nothing to worry about.

she slowly fell asleep into his tight embrace. his fragrance smelt like the cologne that she bought  him. she smiled in her sleep, dreaming happily about the couple "myungeun". he also fell asleep as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 veryveryveryveryveryveryveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery short update. ;AAA; not exactly a chapter, i just wanted you guys to get started.

um, idana, kthxbai. ♥

you guise are aweshum. subscribe & comment for moar! c;