Why me?!?!?

Life's A Rollercoaster!

It was 6.45 a.m. You had an hour and 15 minutes before school officially starts at 8 a.m. You had plenty of time and you weren't in a rush or whatsoever. You reached principal's office in no time. You knocked on the large door of the office before entering. The office was large, plain yet elegantly designed, befitting a beautiful, 28 years old, young principal. As soon as you entered the room, your sense of smell was greeted with the sweet smell of aroma therapic candles.

"Good morning Principal Park."

"What's with the formal greeting, Hanbyul-ah~! And how many times do I have to remind you to just call me Jihye when we're alone? There's no need to be so formal when I'm your aunt, you know."

"Fine, Jihye. What can I do for you?"

"Erm... You know... Before your parents passed away.... Your father, my brother, had some friends......"

"And?"

"One of their friends has a child...."

"And?"

"Recently the child lost his parent in an accident and...."

Getting impatient you raised your voice, "For God's sake! Just get straight to the point!"

"Your father promised to take care of him if anything happens to them. Since both his and your parents are gone, I'm the only person who can take over your father's duties. Now I'm his legal guardian."

"So?"

"From today onwards, he would be staying with us and would be attending this school. I need you to help me assist him and make him feel comfortable with the new environment. Since the only way I can get you to do that is if he is a part of the Student Council Committee, from this moment on, he's a part of your committee. I've already informed him, so don't worry. Your brother knows him well so he'll somehow help you out."

"WHAT? Why me? Why not Chanyeol? Like you said, Chanyeol knows him well."

"......", your aunt gave you a knowing look and you understood what she meant.

"So what if Chanyeol's a doof and a tad bit irresponsible..."

".....", she gave you another knowing look.

"Fine. He's very irresponsible, but-"

"Look, Hanbyul-ah, you know I trust you more than him, right?"

"Yeah."

"Just do it for my sake, please?"

"Fine. I'll do it for you."