Fulfilling Responsibilities

Life's A Rollercoaster!

  You are a rich teenager with a so-called perfect life. As a first-year student, for you life was not that hard nor easy for the past two semesters or half of the year. The only places you frequently visited was only the Student Council Room, the library, your classroom and your home. The only group of people that you would usually speak to was to your your elder brother, Park Chanyeol, your bestfriend, Jang Rina, and the members of the Student Council Committee (made up of the Kingkas, 2 male seniors, 5 female seniors and 3 junior members, not including you and Rina). As the President of the Student Council Committee, you had to plan the events and activities that was going to be held in the school and to be in charge of the welfare of all students. At first, the commitee members were not close to you, but seeing your enthusiasm and hardwork after the first and second semester, they did their best to help you and as time passes, they got closer to you as they got to know you better and see your great virtues by spending long hours together to complete work that has to be submitted at its deadline given by the teachers. Kang Mira, Lee Naneun, Yu Jaehee and Jang Rina were the closest to you. All five of you would usually hang out together and your clique was known as the 'Famous Five' throughout the school. 

A Day Before School Starts (Second half of the year)....

Krringggg!!!!!!!", your alarm clock rang indicating that it was 6 a.m., time for you to wake up, yet you were still in bed, eyes still close shut. It's probably because you slept late the night before to complete the planning for the annual Mid-year Festival. Suddenly, you jumped out of bed and checked the time.                                                                                                                                    

"Aggghhhh~!!!!!!! I'm so late!!!!", you shouted, surprised.

"Agasshi, it's time for breakfast...", said your housekeeper as she stands outside your bedroom. You opened the door.

"Ahjumma, why didn't you wake me up for school..."

At school.......

After parking your motorcycle, you enter the school and into its corridors. You checked on everyone's uniform.

The girls' uniform were white and is the skirt is suppose to be not less than 2cm above the knees and hair is to be tied up if it is touching the collar. Hair bands and accessories are supposed to be only black.

Short%20Sleeves%20White%20Skirt%20Cute%2

And the boys' uniform consists of a simple white shirt tugged into a pair of black pants and all male and female students are to be wearing plain, black school shoes. Boys' hair should be neat and no punk or long hair styles are allowed.

image_90738.jpg 


"Hey! You there! Tuck in your shirt or detention!", you shouted at a male student.

"You! Tie up your hair!", you pointed it out at a female junior. You kept scolding the students until you reached the Student Council Committee Room. You sighed deeply as you sat at your seat.

"You seriously got to chill, girl!", said Kang Mira as she sat down in front of you. Before you could respond to what she said, suddenly Yu Jaehee burst in the room.

"Yah, Hanbyul-ah! The Principal is asking for you now.......", said Jaehee while panting. She was out of breath as she dashed to the room from the Principal's office as fast as possible.

"Oh, ok.", you replied and stand up and head for the door, but before you went out, you looked back at Jaehee and smiled while saying, "Thank you and have a rest before resuming your work!". Then you walked out the door heading for the Principal's office.