Shopping for wedding

Why???

When i woke up Jaejoong was laying next to me."Gotta go get ready and go shopping."I said to myself.When i was in the bathroom jaejoong sneaked to the downstairs bathroom and brought his clothes with him to change.I was still in the bathroom fixing my hair.

 

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/2065/buns.jpg

 

Then wore my clothes.

http://korean-fashion.org/koreanfashionpics/korean-clothing-tank-top.jpg

 

As i got out i looked at the bed but jaejoong was gone."Where he went?"I asked myself.Then,your phone rang."Babe,come outside i'm waiting for you."Jaejoong said."Ok...."I said as i hung up the phone."Awkward..."I said as i walked outside.I got in the car and jaejoong drove."How you woke up so early?"I asked him."I sneaked downstairs bathroom."He replied."Well,first time you woke up early then."I said."No."He said."Yes."I said back to him.They kept on argueing until jaejoong said "Fine,you win."He said."Aww..."I said and kissed his cheek.When they got there first they looked for the food section.Bought some food.Then drove again to a mall.Jaejoong bought his own suit and i bought my own bride gown.When they was done shopping they went to their mother's house(Jaejoong's mom).(Knock Knock)Jaejoong's mom opens the door."Omma!"Jaejoong shouted with excited and hugged her."Oh jaejoong i thought you will never visit."Said his mom."Hi omma."I said as i bowed."Oh,My beautiful daughter in law."She said as she hugged me."Shes not yet."Jaejoong said.

(Quick author's note)

Can i just skip the wedding??

(Back to the story)

After the wedding was done,my stomach started hurting.I went to sit down at a chair by jaejoong.I whispered to him "Hun,my stomach hurts."I said as my hands were on my stomach."How?"He asked."I don't know."I said.Jaejoong took me to his mother and his mother said "Omo!Your pregnaut!"She screamed in excitement."Really!"Said jaejoong."Omo!!I'm so happy!!"I screamed happily.When we got home jaejoong carried me bridal inside."Jaejoong,I can walk.Put me down."I said."No,you might hurt yourself."He said.He carried me up to our room and sat me down on the bed."Jaejoong why are you so worried that i might hurt myself?"I asked him."Because if you walk every where you might fall flat n your stomach."He said."I can walk."I said as i got up i walked to the bathroom and almost slipped but jaejoong came and catched me."See,i told you,you can get hurt."He said to me."Fine then!I'll just go straight t sleeping.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Skip to many parts

I just want to get to it

Pls comment or subscribe