Night Out

Saved

Your POV

“Isn’t it a little weird that we’re going out on a real date when we haven’t’ even told anyone about us?”

“Nope I know the guy that owns the restaurant also its known only by idols and that. It’s like a get away from all the media and everything.”

“That sounds really nice,” I take one of his hands in mine and watch as cars and buildings pass by.

We drive into a parking garage and he sits there holding my hand in mine.

“Are we going in?” I ask him.

“Oh yea,” he laughs and scratches his head, “Sorry it’s just been a while since we could just hold our hands like this.”

I look at them and nod my head smiling, “Yeah it has hasn’t it.”

He lets go of my hand so he can walk around the car and help me out by taking one of my hands and pulling me up. I smile up at him as I take him by the elbow and let him lead me inside the restaurant. When we enter the restaurant, I see that what I’d expect in Italy or Paris not in Seoul.

“Surprising isn’t it?” Himchan asks me well peeking my way.

I smile at him as I stand there waiting for the person to talk to Himchan, “Of course it is but it’s beautiful I’ve never been to a place like this.”

“Really?”

I want to pinch his cheeks with how cute he looks when he was confused.

A girl that takes reservations looks up and smiles at Himchan. Well I stand next to him wanting to hit the girl in the face.

Almost as if he feels the jealousy radiating off me Himchan speaks, “I made reservations for my girlfriend and I.”

“Ahh alright do you want the usual sea that you’d have with the boys?”

He thinking about it and shakes his head, “Is there a bit more romantic spot?”

The girl shakes her head and moves her hand to show that we should follow her as she says, “Follow me I believe the best table is open.”

We follow her to a perfect spot by a balcony that I didn’t’ think the restaurant would have.

“Will this work sir?”

Himchan nods his head and thanks the girl.

I go to the chair I’ll be taking when Himchan beats me to the punch but when he pulls the chair out he waits for me to sit in it for he can push me in. Then he walks to the other chair and sits down.

“What do you think so far?”

“I think I’m becoming impressed,” I say behind a slight smile breaking across my lips.

He smirks cockily as he calls over a waiter and asks for the menus. He nods he nods his head gives us both a bow and walks off to get the menus. When he comes back he sets them down in front of the two of us and gives us the specials for today like any restaurant has. Today they have a new meal on the menu when he says it I smile and point to it well he walks away to Himchan.

“I use to make this all the time as a kid. I was a great cook.”

“How did you make it?”

“Well I helped my mom made it not me. She was really gifted in the kitchen. I use to sit at the door and watch her cook no matter what the time was. When I turned eight my mother invited me into the kitchen for the first time. She took my hand and had me help her stir and get the ingredients that she would need for the recipe she was making.”

“You must have loved her very much,” Himchan, states probably remembering when I left in a rush to get to my mother in time.

I nod my head but instead of crying like I thought I would I simply smile at Himchan, “I did very much and I still love my mother more than anything. She taught me a lot when I was a kid. She gave me love when no one else would give me the love and care that I needed. Now I’m going to show the girls that kind of care and love that my mother had taught me.”

Himchan smiles across the table taking my hand in his, “I’m not entirely sure leaving them in BAP’s hands was a good idea.”

I chuckle, “They have Mel and we’ve done it before so what’s the difference.”

“We all were tired but I promised you a date and already had tonight planned so I found the energy and I’m not sure about everyone else.”

I chuckle and squeeze his hand, “Don’t worry Himchan they’ll be fine and the girls are a lot smarter and behaved than any children I’ve ever met.”

He nods his head and looks back at the menu after a while he decides what to have and calls the waiter back over. We order our food and well we wait Himchan asks for a nice bottle of wine. I simply sit there and watch as the waiter pops the cork and pours us both a glass before setting it back in the bucket of ice.

Soon our food is served and Himchan we sit in contempt silence as we eat our food. I laugh when Himchan had a bit of sauce on his chin. I lean over and wipe it off with napkin and then lean back into my seat. Himchan takes my hand with the napkin in it and looks at it. I notice that it’s my ring hand.

“Himchan what are you doing?”

“Oh just wondering to myself when I’d ever ask you the big question?”

I bit my lip slightly and ask him, “What do you mean by that?”

He smiles at me and slips the napkin from my hand so he can hold my hand and looks me in the eye, “I’m not saying I’ll ask you tonight or tomorrow but I always wondered what you’d say or act like if I ever asked you to marry me?”

“I’d happily say that I’d love to marry you.”

Himchan smiles at me and lets go of my hand and I feel something round in it. I pull my hand to myself to see that there’s a ring in my hand. I gasp looking up to where Himchan was seated he was no longer there but kneeling in front of me with the hand that I hold the ring in his hand.

“Then will you do me the honor or being my wife?”

I smile as I nod my head and he happily slips the ring on my finger. I look at it from where he holds my hand and then lean down to take his face in my hands pulling him up to give him a kiss.

“I love you Himchan.”

“I love you too.”