- - - -

Love Is Ouch

Daehyun leaned against the wall, his arms crossed infront of his chest. His eyes were fixed on the couple a few yards away. Something about them bothered him.

 

“Oppa, it's your turn to try it.” Chaerin held up a forkful of pasta to the boy infront of her.

 

Jiyong chuckled. “But jagiya it's for you. I made it specially for you.”

 

Chaerin pouted slightly and kept the fork up to the boy. “Oppa. Eat.”

 

The latter chuckled once again and opened his mouth, eating the pasta. Chaerin eye smiled. “Good right?”

 

Jiyong nodded, talking the fork from her. “Neh, now you eat.”

 

Daehyun rolled his eyes and turned to walk away. The sight of those two made him sick. Lee Chaerin wasn't someone who'd show her affection. It wasn't like her. This side of her sickened him. What had happened to the Chaerin he had met? His Chaerin.

 

- - - -

 

Chaerin walked back out of the library, a book covering her view. She'd been here long enough to know how to get around. She dropped her book when someone pulled her into one of the empty hallways, pushing her towards a hidden spot.

 

“What the?!” Chaerin managed to get out before someone crashed their lips onto hers.

 

She knew who it was.

 

Their lips molded perfectly.

 

For a brief moment she let herself get lost in the kissed she put her hands on his chest, pushing him back.

 

“We can't.” The girl said in a hushed tone. “I'm dating Jiyong now.”

 

“Break up with him.” Daehyun said.

 

Chaerin's eyes widen at his words. She had never expected to hear him say that to her ever. She sighed and shook her head. “I can't.”

 

Daehyun pushed her against the wall, placing his hands on her waist. He leaned in, letting his breath fan her.

 

Chaerin bit her lip, feeling the need to kiss him and leaned in as well. “I really can't.”

 

Daehyun smirked, whispering huskily. “You can and you will. Want to know why?”

“Why?” The girl murmured.

 

“Because you're mine.” The boy said before crashing his lips onto hers once again.

 

- - - -

Okay so my endings are always crap OTL /forever unsatisfied writer/ but I hope you like it Q~Q and yeah I know it's also pretty short ._. please don't kill me ;~~; *makes a heart with my hands*