Arrival in Seoul and Meeting New People

Key To My Heart
Chapter Three: Arrival in Seoul and Meeting New People
______________________________________________________________________________
 
Please listen to this song while reading this chapter:
 
 
Hysterie by Infinite
______________________________________________________________________________
 
Author's Note: If the text is in Italic, the characters are speaking in english
______________________________________________________________________________
 
Nobody's P.O.V
 
After a few minutes...
 
The train stops because it has already arrive at the train station in Seoul; so, you stand up and carry your bags then you go outside the train.
 
At the Seoul train station...
 
Someone approaches you and greets you.
 
Tablo: annyong _________~ah.
 
You: annyong haseyo Uncle Tablo.
 
Tablo: how you have grown. You're now beautiful young lady because when I last saw you, you were a cute little four year old girl.
 
You: ah...kamsahamnida Uncle Tablo.
 
Tablo: are you ready for Seoul?
 
You: ne, Uncle Tablo.
 
Tablo: lets go.
 
Then you and your Uncle Tablo goes outside the train station and approaches the car.
 
You see a beautiful luxurious silver car.
 
 
You: Uncle Tablo, is this your car?
 
Tablo: yup; it's really beautiful, right?
 
You: ne~^^
 
Then Tablo puts your trolley bag inside the trunk. After that, Tablo goes to the driver's seat while you go to the passenger's seat.
 
Inside the car...
 
Tablo puts on his seatbelt while you put on your seatbelt too.
 
Your Uncle Tablo starts the car then you ask him something.
 
You: Uncle, what does your house look like?
 
Tablo: well its beautiful but about that, you're not gonna move in there.
 
You: huh? but Uncle, where am I going to live?
 
Tablo: you're going to live with the boys whom I treat as younger brothers
 
You: does omma know about it?
 
Tablo: yes, she knows it. At first, she was a bit hesistant but I explain then she agreed. It will be good for you because you're going to socialize with kids with almost the same age as you and for your shyness to go away.
 
You: I see...ah...Uncle, are the boys...
 
Then Tablo cuts off your sentence.
 
Tablo: don't worry, those boys are nice and they are not like the boys at your former school.
 
You: ne Uncle Tablo and how did you know about it?
 
Tablo: your mother told me.
 
You: ah...ne.
 
Tablo: leave your awful past behind and maybe someone will help you.
 
You: yes, Uncle Tablo.
 
After that, there is silence between the two of you but it is just a calm silence and not an awkward one. You just look outside by the window and see the beautiful senery of Seoul while hugging your backpack; Tablo is driving safely and focusing on the road.
 
After a thirty minute drive...
 
You and your Uncle Tablo arrives infront of a modern house (imagine the house in Infinite's song, "Come Back Again")
 
Tablo: here we are.
 
Then the both of you takes off your seatbelt and go outside the car.
 
Tablo takes out your bag out of the trunk and carries it...
 
You: Uncle, I'll carry it.
 
Tablo: no, it's alright and I'm not that old yet :)
 
You: okay Uncle :)
 
Then Tablo press the doorbell.
 
Inside the house...
 
The boys are at the living room while watching a soccer game then the doorbell rings.
 
Sung Yeol: that must be Tablo hyung with her niece.
 
Sung Gyu: guys, stand up then introduce yourselves to Tablo hyung's niece.
 
The boys stand up properly then Hoya opens up the door.
 
Hoya: annyong haseyo Tablo hyung; ah...annyong haseyo...young lady.
 
Hoya's P.O.V
 
Tablo hyung's niece is really beautiful and she is really simple, not like those greedy rich girls.
 
Nobody's P.O.V
 
Tablo: hey Hoya.
 
You: annyong haseyo.
 
Then you and Tablo comes inside the house while Hoya stands beside Dong Woo.
 
Tablo: _______~ah, this is my dongsaengs and treat them as you oppas.
 
You: ne, Uncle Tablo.
 
Tablo: boys, please introduce yourselves to her.
 
Then Sung Yeol introduces himself first...
 
Sung Yeol: annyong haseyo, my name is Lee Sung Yeol and you can call me Sung Yeol oppa.
 
L: annyong haseyo, I'm Kim Myung Soo but you can call me L.
 
Sung Gyu: annyong haseyo, my name is Kim Sung Gyu; you can call me Sung Gyu oppa.
 
Woo Hyun: annyong haseyo, I'm Nam Woo Hyun and call me Woo Hyun oppa.
 
Sung Jong: annyong~^^ I'm Lee Sung Jong; call me Sung Jong oppa. I hope we get along~^^
 
Dong Woo: annyong haseyo, my name is Jang Dong Woo; you can call me Dong Woo oppa, I hope we can be friends.
 
Tablo: last but not the least...
 
Hoya: annyong haseyo, I'm Lee Ho Won but please call me Hoya or Hoya oppa because I don't like to be called Ho Won.
 
Tablo: _______~ah, please introduce yourself to them; don't be shy.
 
You: ah...annyong haseyo, my name is Hwang _______; nice to meet you all and please take care of me.
 
After that, Tablo ask the boys...
 
Tablo: guys, did you already prepare the bedroom for _______?
 
Sung Jong: ne, hyung; we already prepared it and I decorated it.
 
Tablo: please take care of her and don't hurt her or else...all of you will be kick out of here.
 
Infinite: ne, Tablo hyung.
 
Tablo: ________~ah, what do you like to eat if you're in school? cafeteria food? or home-made food?
 
You: I eat cafeteria food but I prefer home-made food.
 
Woo Hyun: don't worry hyung, I'll cook for our little sister here.
 
Tablo: okay. everything is clear, call me if something happened; I'll leave now. bye~
 
Infinite: annyong Tablo hyung.
 
You: annyonghi gahseyo Uncle Tablo.
 
Tablo leaves the house then he goes inside his car and goes to his own house while you and the boys have an awkward silence but then Dong Woo suggest something.
 
Dong Woo: lets someone show _______~ah to her new room.
 
Sung Jong: let me, because I decorated the room and I want to talk to her~ :D
 
Sung Gyu: no, her luggage is as heavy as you.
 
Hoya: I'll show her to her new room; lets go ________~ah :)
 
You: ah...ne, Hoya oppa.
 
Dong Woo: ________~ah, be careful with Hoya; he is the bad boy of the house. hahaha :D
 
You just giggle then you nod at Dong Woo.
 
Hoya: aniyo, I'm not like that; he is just joking.
 
You: okay, Hoya oppa.
 
Then the boys sits back on the living room and watching now, Mnet while Hoya carries your trolley bag; then you and Hoya go upstairs to your new room.
 
Woo Hyun: wa~ it's Kara; Sungyeon~^^
 
L: Woo Hyun hyung, stop being a fanboy for once.
 
Sung Yeol: Myung Soo, he can't help it.
 
Sung Jong: I want to know ______~ah more and I want to carry her luggage :(
 
Sung Gyu: don't worry, you'll get along with her in some ways.
 
Sung Jong: okay Sung Gyu hyung~^^
 
Sung Yeol: Woo Hyun~ah, you have to make lunch now and make it special because we have a new part of our family.
 
Woo Hyun: okay okay, I'll cook now.
 
L: I'll help you hyung.
 
Then Woo Hyun and L goes to the kitchen to cook lunch for everybody
 
While you and Hoya...
 
--------------------AWKWARD SILENCE---------------------------
 
Then Hoya breaks it by asking you a question.
 
Hoya: _________~ah, where are you from?
 
You: I'm from Busan.
 
Hoya: I'm sure you will like here in Seoul and we will bring you to interesting places tomorrow.
 
You: that sounds fun Hoya oppa.
 
After a few minutes...
 
Hoya opens the door to your room then the both of you comes inside.
 
Inside your room...
 
 
Hoya gently puts down your luggage bag then he says to you.
 
Hoya: do you like your room?
 
You: ne, it's really lovely.
 
Hoya: do you need some help in unpacking?
 
You: it's alright oppa, I can do it by myself.
 
Hoya: okay, have a nice stay here and someone will call you if lunch is ready.
 
You: ne oppa.
 
Then Hoya smiles at you and you smile back. After that, Hoya goes back downstairs to the living room while you unpack you start unpack your clothes.
 
Your P.O.V
 
The boys are really nice and funny. I hope that they are not just pretending.
 
Nobody's P.O.V
 
Hoya is now watching but blankly staring at the television then Sung Jong snaps it out of him.
 
Sung Jong: Hoya hyung, are you alright?
 
Hoya: ne, Sung Jong~ah.
 
Sung Yeol: he was just in a daze because he likes _________~ah
 
Sung Jong: really? ________ and  Hoya sitting on a tree and K-I-S-S-I-N-G~!!!
 
Dong Woo: hahaha, nice one Sung Jong~ah.
 
Sung Yeol: hahahaha :D
 
Hoya: yah!
 
While at the kitchen...
 
Woo Hyun starts cooking the soup while L is grilling the bulgogi.
 
Woo Hyun: Hoya seems to like _________~ah.
 
L: just let him be Woo Hyun hyung.
 
____________________________________________________________________________
 
I hope all of you like this chapter~^^
 
I anticipate your comments :)
 
no silent readers please~^^
 
I'll update tomorrow night :)
 
 
I like this chapter.