I'll do it...!

Un-Break My Heart =(

 

Tiffany’s Pov

 

Sica where are you? T.T I’m so scared…

Daddy, I pray for you… God please help my dad… Please don’t take him away from me, I’m begging you! I will do anything if my dad alive….

 

Suddenly the doctors came out…

“Who’s Mr.Hwang family?”

“It’s me, I’m his daughter… How is he now? He’s ok right...”

“Mr.Hwang is fine now… but I’m not sure what’s going on later…”

“Why….? Don’t you mean….”

“Ms.Hwang I need to tell you something about your dad… Can you come to my office now?”

“What’s about my dad?”

“We’ll move him to the patient room; you can visit him after that”

 I nodded and followed the doctor, Taecyeon Oppa accompanied me too.

 

We’re in Doctor. Kim’s office now

"I'm sorry, I want to talk with you only" Taecyeon Oppa got what the doctor means, so he waited me outside the room

“Ms.Hwang… I’m Dr.Kim. Your dad’s personal doctor. Mmm… Do you know that your dad has lived with this disease for almost 10 years?”

“…………….”

I couldn’t even answer his question, 10 years?

Why the one who tell me is not him, why did he hide it from me?

“Mr.Hwang told me not to tell you… He doesn’t want you to worry about him. But I think you should know about it. Today he can survive, what’s about tomorrow? No one would know. Please take care of your dad, if he gets too much upset or happy, it will harm his life”

“Thanks for telling me, Dr.Kim”

 What should I say more? I don’t know, my mind is blank now…

The only thing that I think of is my dad. I know that he loves me, but I’ve never expected this much love from him…

Whatever he does, wherever he goes, he always put me first… I just never notice it….

 

I’m sitting beside my dad, waiting him to wake up… I want to say sorry, 10 times 100 times…

 

“Fany… I’m sorry! I’m late, I couldn’t find any taxi” Sica finally came in…

“Sica…” I hugged her, my tears started to flow again

“Don't cry... He’s ok right?” She patted my head

“Yeah, he’s fine now… I was so scared and you're not here either. ”

“I'm worry too Fany.  Stop crying. If uncle wakes up and see you cry like this, what will he think?”

She wiped my tears away… I turned around and saw Taecyeon Oppa stood at the corner looking at me.

I almost forgot that he was here with me too... he didn’t say anything since he came… He just stood there by me, I’m so thankful to him.

“Oppa, thanks for being here with me… and I’m sorry for putting you into my problem” He put his both hands on my shoulders…

“I’m your boyfriend, there’s no sorry between us. I’m happy to do it” Why did he still acting in this kind of situation.

 

***************************

 

 “Did uncle know about your relationship?” Sica whispered me

“Yeah, I told him about it and… We had an argument… but he was okay when I left, the hospital called me while I was on my way home…”

“Did you take him with you?” She pointed to Taecyeon Oppa who was looking at us…

“No, I didn’t. I went there alone… Dad hasn’t met Taecyeon Oppa yet...”

“Are you talking about me?” Taecyeon Oppa took a seat next to me

“Oppa, I talked about you with my dad, and he was so angry… When he wakes up, I don’t want him to think about that again”

“So, everything is because of me, I shouldn’t be here right?” He asked me

“No. Not you Oppa. It’s because of me. I knew already that he wouldn’t accept it, but I still try…”

“I understand, don’t worry"  ........... "Jessica is here so I think I should off now… Tell me if you need something”

“Sorry Oppa…” He hugged me

“Silly girl, I said its ok. Oppa’s leaving now... See you later”

“Bye Oppa, Thanks again”

“You’re welcome anytime… Ice Princess, See you” He said to me and Sica

“Yeah….” Sica said with the cold expression.

 

*************

 

“He doesn’t look like a fake boyfriend” Sica said when Taecyeon left

“Why? Aren’t you the one who recommend him to me?”

“Yeah, I think I made a big mistake…” She looked down…

“Stupid, I was just kidding…” I hit her slightly…

“Don’t you think so? I hate it when he always hugs you”

“Yah, He’s like a brother to me… Are you jealous? You love me right, don’t you?” I because every time I asked her like that, she always shies

“What’s a nonsense question? I haven’t had a boyfriend yet, but it doesn’t mean I love girls…”

 

I and Sica waiting in the room for hours...

It was so silent, Dad was sleeping on the bed, and Sica slept on my laps... I looked at these two... and my tears falling down.

I cried because I thought of what doctor told me at his office. Dad hid his disease from me because he didn't want me to worry about him. If I accept the marriage and that's what make him happy, I'll do it............!

 

**************************