Marriage???

Un-Break My Heart =(

 

Tiffany’s Pov

                Ah… Finally, I could get a day off from work. Yeah, I own a coffee shop with my best friend, but since the business’s going so well… I couldn’t even get a break, Is it the reason that I have no boyfriend, too? Mm.... probably, but I don’t care anyway. I miss my dad so much, and it’s been 2 months already that I haven’t met him in person. Thinking about dad, I grabbed my phone and called him right away to ask him if it’s ok if I visit home. As my expectation, my dad told me to come as soon as possible. He also suggested me to bring Jessica along, but how’s the heck she can go? She has to look after the shop.

2 hours later, I arrived at my house and saw my daddy waiting for me in front of the gate.

“Daddy, I miss you so much” I ran to give him a hug

“Fany ah, I miss you too… Oh lord, you’re so thin now- Don’t you have anything to eat?” He asked me with a serious concern’s face.

“Daddy, don’t worry so much… I’m just too busy lately, that’s why I couldn’t rest so well…”

“Yeah, I know you’re extremely busy… but...”.

“Daddy, I promise to gain my weight ok? So you don’t need to worry that your daughter is a skeleton.. Ha-ha let’s go inside now” I said and gave him my eyes smile.

“Alright, I have something to talk to you too” My dad felt better after I promise him, so then we went inside together.

…………..

**************

 

Siwon’s Pov

                Its lunchtime now, I think I should take a break from these papers for a while. I went to a nearby coffee shop, but then my phone rang… I don’t need to guess who it is, I already know that it’s mom. She always calls me at this time, tells me not to skip my lunch or stuffs like that. I’m still 13 in her eyes… Phew…. ----

“Mom, I’m on my way to eat something now. Don’t worry I won’t skip my lunch ok” I said a long sentence to her causing her to laugh at me.

“Siwon ah, it’s good that you know how to take care of yourself. Mom will be happy to hear that, by the way, I want you to come over tonight, can you?  I and your dad have something to talk to you… It’s an important thing, son”

“Okay anytime for you mom. But I might be a little late for dinner, you and dad should have dinner first, I’ll be there after I finish my work here” I told her.

“Let’s see first, if you can finish earlier its better but if it’s not then it’s ok... alright, I’ll see you later, love you son!”

                It’s 8 o’clock and I’m in my real house, now. The house that I used to played around every day. I and my dad talked about a lot of things while my mom’s preparing some fresh fruits for us. I almost forgot that they have something important to talk with me, so I asked them right away……….

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany's Pov

 

 

“MARRIAGE?????”

I suddenly stood up and confessed my dad.

 

“Daddy, are you kidding me? How can I marry someone without knowing him even a piece” I couldn’t believe what I just heard from him…

“Fany ah, I’m not kidding. Like I told you, I and his dad have been friends for a long time. I know his family well, you don’t need to worry that he’s not suitable with you. That young man has everything, the ideal man of every girl… Handsome, rich, intelligent…” My dad now seems like a salesperson who trying to promote his products.

“Ok daddy, you have to stop right there! You don’t need to promote for him. I don’t feel like I want to marry now…. Please give me some spaces from that ok?” I cut him, cuz I don’t want to hear any craps from that guy. I almost walked away from him but something told me not to.

"You know how much I love you, daughter? Since your mom died, I always take care of you, give you everything that you want... I never asked anything from you! Just one thing, fany... It's for your own sake, Daddy wants to see you happy for the rest of your life, why can't you follow me for just once? He talked to me softly, trying to convince me but yes, It's my future... I want to take times to think about it.

"Daddy, I'm sorry! I don't mean to reject your suggestion ... I know you do all these things for me, I know you love me, I love you too... I promise with you, I will give you the answer by this week okay? I need time daddy, Please understand me" I know I dissapointed him, but it's something that I have to do.

"Mmm.... If that's what you want, then I can't do anything. Remember fany, give me the answer soon in this week" Finally he agreed.

****************

 

Siwon's Pov

"MARRIAGE???"

I almost fell off from the sofa. What did I just hear??? I'm not dreaming right? My parents told me to marry someone... Someone that I long to be with since I was young. I remember, there was one time, my parents brought me to his friend's house, and I saw this little girl playing with her little dog. Her name is Tiffany, she looked so cute and I couldn't even take my eyes off from her... Guess what? I was just 10 years old and I told myself that she's my first love... Stupid right? Hahaha

"Siwon, this stupid son couldn't hide his smile...., what are you thinking? Why did you space out?" My mom wake me up from my dream

"Not..hing, I'm just happy. Mom dad, why you know that she's first love?" Wtf did I just said >.<

"Hahaha, First love?" Mom teased me....

"Mom, stop teasing me. I love her just the way she is. She's more beautiful nowaday.... "

"Yah, Don't be so happy. I don't know if she agreed or not. She've never known you before..." suddenly I felt like someone took my spirit away.

"She's a good girl. She loves her dad so much, I think she will agree" My dad brought my spirit back :D

"Dad, why don't we meet each other first? I know she would feel uncomfortable since she doesn't know me" I suggested

"Umm..... you see, I know that his flirty-sided can be changed" Mom teased me again, aisshhh!

"Mom... I'm not that kind of man, those girls just want to hang out with me, not like I want to date with them"

"Okay, son! I know that your love is Fany.... " She blurted out and walked into the kitchen.

"If you want to marry with her, you have to be care ful with your attitude ok? Stop flirting girls and drinking late at night." Dad started to give advices -,-

"I know dad... "

 

 

Sorry Everyone, I promised with you to update 2 chapters today, but the chapters were too short, so I decided to combine them together. Sorry!
Please give me your opinion for this first chapter, :( I know it's but please don't unsubscribe :(

 

Thanks my subscribers...... I love you guys :D