Teaser oo2 | Exo M

♔ Alice Academy || Apply closed!

Alice Academy China Branch - Sun-dorm | Sunday

 

It was a beautiful, peaceful day in Shanghai, China. Sunday mornings are always breathtaking, joy bringing, mood lifting and definitely the only day in the week that the students here at Alice academy could play all day long-- oh well, maybe not everyone was that hyper for this day...

buzz-----------

The sound of his phone ringing broke the utter silence in the room. "Urgh.." the boy growled, pulling the blanket over his honey coloured hair. The monotone ringtone burst  out and it didn't show any sign of stopping, the boy crashed his pillow over his head in frustration and rolled over the bed like a crazy bufallo.

"Aish!" he hissed from under his protection, hiding away from the nerve-wrecking noise and the eyes-burning sun rays that were emerging in from the yellow curtains beside his bed.

A few seconds passed and the phone stopped ringing, he let out a relief sigh and doozes off again. By bad luck, the phone rang again. He cussed slowly before burrying himself deeper inside his protection, ignoring the second call. 

Just when his eyes fluttered close, the third call broke in again and this time, he really blew up. The boy threw away the bed sheet and answered the phone, "Stop Calling for God's sake----

"Hello? Err... Ni hao?" there was a faint mix of korean and chinese from the caller's tone

"I'm sorry, you called the wrong number---" the boy hissed, ignorant of the caller's identity. As he was about to close the call, the caller beamed in a cheerful voice

"Oh Luhan hyung! it's me, Sehun!"

Luhan blinked; once, twice and finally snapped back into the reality, "Sehun? Oh Sehun?" he repeated with a little yawn escaping his dried lips. He had to convert into korean so that the boy on the other end of the line could understand. Luhan knew Sehun was never good in languages and he's very slow at learning it.

"Hyung, why don't you pick up my phone earlier?" the younger huffed but couldn't hide his excitement, he was rather amused to talk with Luhan after years seperated.

"Chill, kid. I'm sorry, I'm just.. well... " Luhan let out a small pause. What should he say to him? There's no way he would admit that he's being a sleepy head. Luhan didn't want to be seen as lazy by people, especially by this little dongsaeng he truly cared about

"Hyung?" Sehun voice croaked as he questioned the small break. 

Luhan shook off his thoughts and answered in one breath, "just a bit exhausted" he sighed then raised his brow in curiousity, "so what's the problem? why did you call me? did you fight with Chanyeol or something?"

Sehun quickly objects to it, he said he was doing rather 'fine' in Seoul even though he did get into a little fight with Chanyeol. Sehun blabber out a short summary of the recent events around him, however, he paused after finishing the story.

When Luhan was going to ask what happenned, the boy's tone lowered, sounded more like a whisper, "hey hyung... Are you with someone right now?" he asked.

Luhan absent-mindedly scanned the empty room, "no..." he answered, "and why are you whispering?" he queried back

The younger let out a quick depressed sigh and in one glance, Luhan knew something was wrong.  "Luhan hyung, youre not really going to be transferred to the korean branch with the others..." sehun gulped in "a-are you?" His voice sounded shaky in a way.

Luhan blinked and scrunched his brows together, "Uhm. Yes, we’re coming today... and why can’t we come? do you hate us or something?" Luhan turned the call into loud speaker and threw it roughtly onto his bed. He walked over to his wardrobe and picked out a random shirt.

"hyung, please stay where you are! the china branch is a lot better than here, trust me. you don't want to be here" sehun shrieked, emphasizing each word he said. Luhan chuckled a bit at Sehun's exploding nags and took it as a joke, "Sehun ah.. Are you trying to play tricks on me or something? Because as far as I remember, today is not April mop" Luhan rolled his eyes and searched for some jacket.

"But I'm not lying---"

Luhan let out a quick scoff, "so, why can't we come? it's not like there's something wrong with the academy"

"well..." Sehun paused, "there's actually something I wanted to tell you---

Before the younger could finished his words, Luhan cutted off, "Uhm... Look, Sehun, you can tell me the details there. I'm heading to Seoul today at---" Luhan tilted his head and glanced at the clock, his jaws broke open "oh "

The clock hand pointed at precisely 8 and the plane's going to depart at 8:30 yet, he was still at the Academy. "Sehun, i'll hang up first! I'm late!" 

"hyung! wait--- " before the younger could finish answering, Luhan ended the call and quickly ran for his wardrobe, stuffing in any clothes he saw into Tao's large gucci suitcase.

Luhan quickened his pace and ran for the door with a giant suitcase. In a rush, he dashed towards the cafeteria to grab some bread to stuff his starving self. However, as he was entering the cafeteria, there weren't a lot of students like it used to be; only few students sitting alone, studying and reading. He scratched his head in confusion. Strange he thought. Cafeteria were always the bussiest on Sunday mornings.  

Just when Luhan's thought were flying over the clouds, someone tapped on his shoulder and brought him back to Earth, "what are you doing so early in the morning?" Luhan turned around in baffleness as he met eyes with a tall figure, "oh Kris.. you scared me"

"where are the others? are they outside already?" Luhan peeked around the cafeteria but he hadn't seen any of his friends beside Kris.

"Well, they're probably still asleep"

Luhan blinked unbelivingly, "asleep? but-- but... aren't we supposed--- uh... the airport?" Luhan pointed outside with a dazed look; his words were not understandable and with that, Kris followed the direction of Luhan's finger in hope of clearing the statement but instead he only grew confused, "uhmm... yeah" 

He peered back to Luhan and gave him a perplexed look with a hint of sarcasm, "Luhan, did you hit your head or something? because according to my watch, it's 6 in the morning" Kris motioned to his white watch on his left wrist.

Luhan shook his head slowly, "it can't be... the clock at my room..." Kris gave him a look, waiting for the rest of his sentence. Just then, two person plopped into his mind and suddenly his expression changed, "those brats"

 

----------------------------------------------------oOo--------------------------------------------------------

 

"Ouch ouch ouch ouch! that hurts!" Xiumin bawled as Luhan tilted the other boy's redenned ears.

"you little brat! stop messing with my clock, will you?---- and you!" Luhan peered at the slightly opened door as it shutted close slowly, "I know you're there, Tao"

The door slowly creaked open with a boy peeking from the gaps with a small bitter smile, "come here" Luhan called but the boy stay stood, a bit afraid of Luhan.

Luhan motioned his hand towards the door as it slammed open by his command. Tao was still motionless.

Luhan rolled his eyes displeased; he didn't even bother to walk to the boy, instead he pulled the boy up into the air and dropped the boy infront of him, "ackk! that hurts!" Tao rubbed his back

Before the two trouble makers could say anymore words, Luhan has already takes charge and began his endless nagging that could probably took forever. Xiumin and Tao groaned with rolling eyes, "now we're going to be late for real" Tao whispered to Xiumin as the other boy gave him a dry smile, "thanks for the prank idea, buddy"

the two boys only sulked as Luhan showers complaints at them. Luhan had always been the talkative ones but he rarely got this mad over a prank and that what makes today seems weirder than ever.

Kris, Lay and Chen were sitting down on Xiumin's bed and watched them amusedly

"you guys should really stop------

grumble--

"aish..." Luhan held his stomach as his face turned red in embarassement. Xiumin giggled evilly as he pointed at Luhan, "ahahah! epic fail!" Tao only slowly covered his mouth upon bursting in giggles.

"You brats!"

Luhan was about to shower them with glower but Kris held him back, "come on, let's grab some food before we go to the airport" Kris suggested, "fighting will only empty your stomach" he patted Luhan's back and walked towards the door.

"bear with it gege, they're just so immature" Lay whispered to him before joining Kris and Chen. Xiumin and Tao also exited the room, now only Luhan was left. He rubbed his temple and sighed, "my life is so peaceful"

 

-------------------------------------------------------oOo----------------------------------------------------

 

"where's my steam bun?"

"lobster?! great-- I hate lobster"

"Aish it's hot!"

"kreaseee gege! Xiumin gege took my bread!"

Kris slammed the table, a bit angered by the commotion, "eat your food with your mouth closed," he said in a low, worn out voice. 

the boys quickly silenced at their leader's words. Kris has always been the peace keeper in the group; he hates over crowded places but however, this guy is not a cold as he seems.

"Look, guys... we need to eat fast so we can catch up with the flight," Kris explained as the boys nodded obediently. He wasn't trying to look bad but that's just the way Kris shows his concern towards the boys.

"Luhan, stop checking your phone and start eating" Kris reminded.

Luhan blinked and dropped his phone onto the floor in surprise, "uh oh..."

Kris bend down and took the phone, giving it back to the boy, "what's wrong with you? you've been slacking off today. You kept checking your phone, you didn't pay attention, you're much more sensi---" Kris paused as Luhan shot him a glare "... i mean-- emotional. You're a bit emotional today"

Luhan took a deep breath before saying, "Sehun called me today," he bit his lip slowly, "... and he also texted me just now"

The boys stopped chattering and their attention was back on Luhan

"uh huh... and what did he say?" Chen asked, a bit oblivous of Sehun's connection to Luhan's sudden change in personality. Xiumin and Lay exchange glances; weird, intimidating ones. Tao's eyes rounded with his mouthful of bread while Kris, as usual, had this strange, unreadable eyes, staring back at Luhan. 

"To be honest, I dont know what he's talking about..." Luhan eyes lowered to his extravagant breakfast box, "He said we shouldn't come to Korea's Alice Academy... Sehun seems so serious about it---- aish... I don't know" Luhan exhaled desperately.

He couldn't even digest his own words, he got this fully constructed thought about it but he can't expressed it with words; there was obviously something wrong with the korean branch academy.

"why should we move to Korea at the first place? I mean, well it's bigger and newer but... isn't China's branch enough?"

Xiumin gave Luhan a look, "dude! we worked hard for this! try to remember the sleepless nights and all those efforts we put in in order to be promoted and given the pass to Alice Academy's biggest branch! how can we possibly let go of that chance?" with that,Lay, Tao and Chen nodded along.

It's true that not all student were allowed to transfer to the korean branch especially when you're not a part of them. The students in China's branch have been working their asses off only to get the slightest chance to be transferred to the newest, biggest Alice Academy out of the three branches.

there was an awkward silence as Luhan thoughts kept him quiet. Sehun didn't gave him much reason on why shouldn't they transfer but he knew that Sehun wasn't the type to lie; the boy is honest.

Upon the peaceful moment, suddenly Kris's phone rang, "yes? ah right. Okay, we're finishing our food. Okay. Yes, we're going to head right away" he flipped close the phone and looked back to the boys, "let's get going"

 

-------------------------------------------------------oOo----------------------------------------------------

 

“I want to sit with Tao” Xiumin huffed

“no” Kris coldly sat beside him

“why?!” Xiumin faked a sniffle

“because when the two of you gets together, it’s going to be world war III”

"but I'm older than you!"

"I'm the leader. I decide things here," Kris replied calmly

Xiumin silenced and crossed his arms, muttering his complaints quietly. "Just fasten your seatbelt" Kris said as he fastened his own seatbelt

During the entire flight, Kris and Xiumin had the bickering going on; Luhan and Chen were sleeping peacefully while Tao and Lay were gossiping all the way through.

At the arrival, the boys were greeted by a man in black suit, smiling gently at them followed by the Exo k boys who stood expressionless behind the man. The boys greeted each other after a long separation.

Luhan caught Sehun’s heavy sigh and approached him, “Hey!” Sehun gave him a weak smile and sighed.

Sehun eyed his overly happy hyung and gave him a small frown, “I told you not to come” Sehun muttered, avoiding gaze with him. Luhan’s eyes went back to Sehun,

“I’m sorry… But everyone else were hype about going here and you didn't give quite the reason why we shouldn't come here--”

"well I can't! he's going to kill us if any of us if we told you what happenned"

"he?"

Sehun only deflated his shoulder, “well, you see that man there?” Sehun directed his gaze towards the man whose smile was warmer than today’s sun.

“uh huh?” Luhan blinked and followed his gaze

“He’s going to make your life hell”

 

-------End of teaser 2-------

  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N (kloverlover31) :

heyy did you noticed my new co-author? say hello to KittyG <3

she's my best friend in real life :p and she's one heck of a hyunjoong maniac! (eventhoughsheusesyoseobforherpic) *sigh*

we're having our school break now but we can't see each other often so yeah.. it .

and for the wonderful appliers, THANKYOU & I LOVE YOU <3 by the way, we're closing the application tomorrow  :3

anyway, I changed my ulzzang. I'll be using cherrykoko's Chom :D she's mine peeps 

anyway, at first i wanted to use hana but some applied for her so i guess i'll be choosing another ullzang (:

I hope this teaser didn't confuses you T_T I made this teasers for days because I didn't find this teaser quite satisfying so... yeah, I'm sorry.

@kikobread: omgg i forgot about the age orders XD waah I've changed that part because... well i want to keep their ages like the real one.. sorry for that one! *clumsyme* i always thought that Kris is the oldest because he looks like one XD kreaseee