Teaser oo1 | Exo K

♔ Alice Academy || Apply closed!

South korea border | saturday - 10.40 pm


It was a dark, bleak night in the middle of May. The sounds of shoes screeching onto the hard pavement were all over the empty street. Six boys were panting, drenched in their own moist sweats as they were chasing a man who dashed faster than they did.

"Aish! he's too fast!" one said

"He's climbing the gate!" another panted

"someone stop him for goodness sake!"

Kai dissapeared into black misty dust and reappeared in front of the gate. The man panted as he sped up and climbed faster. "Kai! what are you doing?! Go get him!" D.O screamed, a little desperate while the latter gave D.O a sarcastic look, "You don't expect me to climb this, do you?"

D.O pretended to face palmed himself as he continued to nag, "well of course!"

"Well, sorry to dissapoint you but my alice is Teleportation, not climbing the gate-alice," kai snorted sarcastically, crossing his arms and refused to do as told.

"useless brat" D.O muttered under his breath as he rolled his eyes, "Chanyeol, go get him before he gets away!"

Chanyeol blinked and looked at D.O, "what should I do?" he innocently asked.

D.O had no time to face palmed himself and only pointed at the man's direction panickly, "Fire him, you fool!". 

Chanyeol's mouth formed an 'O' and looked back at the man's direction. "Araeso!" Chanyeol smiled, clenching his fists and shutted his eyes close. A few seconds later, he slowly opened his eyes and a spark of fire appeared on his palm, flaming crimson red.

Suho's eyes furrowed and he eyed the runaway anxiously. The man was already climbing halfway and he knew that if the man got away, he and the boys are going to be in a huge trouble.

"Don't kill him, Chanyeol! We need him alive!" Suho reminded hastily, his voice croaked from screaming.

Watching the man getting further and further away up, D.O gritted his teeth and screamed at Chanyeol, “He’s going to get away! Yah Park Chanyeol!”

As he tensely looked back and forth at chanyeol and the man in black, he unpatiently sighed, "Oh god". He was about to aproached chanyeol when fire balls shot out ouf his friend's hands. The fireballs landed on the wire gate and created a wall of fire.

The fire quickly spread throughout the entire wire gate and the man cringed as he got in contact with the fire then fell flat onto the ground, "!" he cursed, gripping onto the suitcase tighter. Suho let out a relief but he knew it's not the end, yet. The man quickly stood up and turned left,  attempting an escape.

"Not so fast, mister" kai smirked, appearing in front of the man in a blink then wagged his fingers in a playful way.

The man skidded back in surprise and Kai stepped forward with a sly smirk as he lengthened his arms, "give it back"  he demanded. The man looked both scared and angry and it made Kai’s smirk grew wider. As the man winced below him, he felt the power was on him, "wae? don't you hear me? hand it over" Kai repeated. The man’s once fearful look turned wicked as he slowly placed the suitcase on the ground--- but one thing for sure, he got a plan.

Swiftly, the man grabbed onto Kai's arm tightly causing Kai to wince at the sudden attack, "you little brat". Kai’s smile fell as he stumbled back and struggled to free himself “Let me go!” he screamed but it was too late-- Misty black sand appeared from the man’s hands and trapped Kai.

“What the—“ Kai obliviously scanned the sand that circled him for a moment. Then suddenly his surrounding turns black and bleak, like he was in some kind of different dimension. He wasn't sure what happened but one thing for sure, he wasn't dead. Kai looked around, "Where am---", he stopped when he found a girl laying flat on the floor, flooding with crimson liquid. Kai turned hysteric at the view and began to scream. Buzzing sounds were echoing inside his mind, "Arghh!" Kai held onto his heavy head, dropping low on his weakened knees, "no... please..." he cried hoarsely, tears started to form in his eyes.

"That's what you get for rebellion, Kai..." A voice said behind him. Kai turned around at the voice, "why did you do this to me?" 

"I'm only here to help," Kai reached out to the man's hand in fading hopes, "help?"

the man nodded warmly, "let's go back to Alice Academy"

---

"Kai!!" the boys screamed, "what happened to him?! what is he doing to Kai?!" Chanyeol and Sehun barked at Baekhyun. Before Baekhyun had the chance to answer, D.O joined in a tone of emergency, "he kept talking to himself!"

Baekhyun’s face fell as he shook his head slowly, "I.. don't know" baekhyun mumbled.

"Oh god! Quick think of something! you're the smart one here!" Chanyeol yelled at baekhyun in alarm. Baekhyun observed his surrounding carefully then turned to D.O and said, "D.O hyung, you know what to do”

D.O paused for a moment, "will this even..." at the building tension, Baekhyun firmly gripped D.O's shoulder and smiled hesitantly, "just try it first"

The other boy sighed before nodded and ran towards the man. He stomped the ground loudly causing the road to jolt and crack due to the strength of his Alice. The man stumbled back and his alice stopped. Kai breathed heavily as he snapped back into the reality. However, he couldn't recover from the traumatic scene. He dropped back onto the ground, energy drained, "...why?"  

"You jerk!" Chanyeol quickly fired the man with fireballs and the man dodged a few times. The man stood up and ran around the field with Chanyeol chasing after him.

"Kai!" the maknae approached, "are you alright?!" he asked, concerned. Kai nodded a little, gulping down his saliva “don’t worry about me…” kai said as his breathing paced slower, "go help the hyungs… “ Kai slowly pushed sehun away.

"A-araeso" Sehun gave him a small pat on the shoulder before joining his hyungs. "Oh wait!" Sehun stopped and ran back to Kai

"what are you doing?" Kai sent down a quick irritated glare at the maknae, somehow alarmed. Sehun knelt down and opened a small cloth-covered container filled with pills. He forced Kai to drink the pills, "It'll calm you down"

Kai smirked, "you weirdo" Sehun made a quick pouty face, "you're obviously the weird one here" Kai patted Sehun's head slowly, "go help the hyungs. I'll join you later"

"sehun! Come here quick!" suho hollered. "Yes!" sehun quickly answered then turned back to Kai. Kai gave him a look, "see?" Sehun smiled before he ran towards their leader, panting as he reached him.

“yes, hyung?” Sehun asked

"You know what to do. A big one, Sehun, give it your all"

The maknae didn’t have to be told twice, he knew what the leader meant. Suho then turn to baekhyun and gave him a nod

"yeol!" baekyun called.

Chanyeol, who was fighting the man with fire, stopped and quickly acknowledged the sign. He dashes back to the higher lane right on time. Sehun waved his hands and a small dust tornado formed. He slowly controlled the wave of his hand and directed it towards the confused man.
 The man wasnt aware of it as the dust tornado whirled and circled him. He began coughing and by accident, dropping the suitcase onto the ground. Chanyeol, without a second thought, ran back and was about to snatch away the suitcase.

The boys gasped as they saw him dashing towards the dust tornado. For a moment, Sehun hands quivered, “s-should I stop?” he asked slowly. Suho wasn’t paying much attention to the maknae and focused all of his attention towards Chanyeol, “what is he doing…?” he whispered to himself

“Yeol!! No! Don’t go there you fool!” Baekhyun hollered, glaring at his stubborn friend.

Chanyeol ignored him and reached out to the suitcase. However, a hand gripped onto his hand and stopped him “ah!! Yah!” Chanyeol squeaked and struggle to free himself, but it was too late. The same black dust circled him. In a count of seconds, a wave of pain searched his skin, crawling onto his entire body and weakened him.

He found himself inside his old house. Is this a dream? he thought to himself. This must be his own hallucination because there's no way he's at home. He was on a mission with his fellow friends. However, in a blink of an eye, he realized that his house went red in flames. Screaming were heard all over and he grew panicked. Chanyeol then averted his gaze towards his left,  there was a little boy who stood in front of the house, crying with a small bear plushie held tightly on his right hand, "Andwae!" the little boy cried hysterically, tears were overflowing but he was frozen to his spot, "umma! Appa! Someone help them!" The boy howled louder but no one helped, instead, there was no one there beside him. Chanyeol took a step closer and he realized what was happening. The little boy's cries sounded like a complete nightmare to Chanyeol and his heart began to wound at the memory. For a brief moment, he was motionless. That boy... was him. It was a memory he wanted to erase entirely from his mind, the memory that he should've thrown away years ago before he entered Alice Academy.

Weak and shocked, Chanyeol dropped onto the floor and fainted.

"Yeol!!!" the boys screamed in unison. At the unexpected turn out event, Sehun’s Alice stopped and the massive dust tornado disappeared into the thin air. As the boys, including Sehun, ran and surrounded the fainting boy, the man took this chance to escape. He gripped onto his limping left leg and forced himself towards the border.

Suho, D.O and Baekhyun ran after the man while Sehun stayed back and helped Chanyeol.

D.O. eyes lit up with fury. He quickly dashed off and catched up with the man. "You sly man, you wont get away that easy" D.O slammed him onto the hard ground and avoided any contact with the man's hands. The man groaned slowly before he dryly laughed. D.O only watched him, dumbfounded by the man’s laugh, “why are you laughing? You think this is funny?” he said in a sarcastic tone.

The man looked back to D.O with a fierce glare, “you act so damn mighty, kid. You think your Alice is great, huh?” D.O gulped a little at his statement, down inside he felt a bit worried “w-what?” he queried, a bit shaky on his tone

The man gave him a quick smirk, “that academy is nothing but -filled people. You and your friends were only used---“ D.O’s face turned red in anger and direct a rough punch on the man’s face. Blood flooded out from the man’s mouth but he didn’t really care.

“Shut up,” D.O hissed between his gritted teeth.

“Admit it, kid… You agree with me” the man convinced

D.O let out a small pause and opened his mouth slowly, about to talk back but nothing came out; instead he only looked dumber like this. The man gave D.O a contented look of victory; he knew the boy was thinking the same. Yes, you’ve been used.

Splash!

A wave of water splashed from behind D.O and knocked the man down in a count of seconds. D.O blinked in surprise and spun around only to find his leader frowning at him.

"Hyung," D.O looked at him then to the man who laid flat on the ground. “What’s wrong with you? You’re not the type to space out, especially during a mission like this”

“I.. I'm sorry. I got a lot on my mind...” D.O muttered.

D.O’s heart felt like it had been crushed to pieces. Deep down, the man’s words really gets into him. That academy’s masterminds were wicked and full of nasty plans. No wonder the number of escapee kept increasing from year to year… moreover, the fact that they’ve been used is slowly sparking hatred inside of him. "I.. I'll check on the others first" D.O said, slipping his hands inside his jeans pocket and walked away from the leader. He hoped that excuse worked.

Suho sighed as the younger walked away. Sometimes, D.O is mysterious in his own ways. He's not usually this fierce and stubborn, he wasn't like that when he first met him. D.O was Kyungsoo a few years ago, and Kyungsoo was calm and a little predictable, unlike now.

But everyone changed. Chanyeol was the always optimistic member, now he's less radiant. Baekhyun was witty, he's quieter recently. Kai and Sehun are new additionals to the group so he didn't think they changed much, but still, Suho is afraid that this thing that they're forced to do are going to change these people completely. Suho certainly didn't want that.

“Suho hyung! A little help here!” Baekhyun called over.

Suho snapped out of his own wandering thought and turned to Baekhyun with a firm nod, “Coming!”

The elder rushed to him as the boy pointed at the flaming wire gates. Suho waved his hand towards the direction of the flaming gate, waves of water formed from between his palm. He directed his hands towards the gate as water came out from his hands and quickly cools the fire down.
On the other side, Kai, who has recovered, squatted down and checked the man’s pulse, making sure he wasn’t dead. The pulse was showing a weak respond but still, he’s alive.

"He's alright," Kai looked back at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun lifted his chin up, facing the open sky and raised his hand on the thin air. A white ray of light emerged out of his hand and illuminated the sky-- a sign of mission accomplished.

Sehun had Chanyeol on his back and walked towards their leader, “he’s still unconscious” Sehun muttered as he peered back to his hyung. Suho sighed and wiped away the sweat on Chanyeol’s forehead then slowly gazed on the younger’s face, “he'll wake up soon…” 

A few minutes later, a helicopter went over and landed meters away from the boys’ positions. A group of men wearing suits went down. “Good job, Exo-K” a man in a clean cut hairstyle said, along with a small round of applause. However, instead of lighting up a festive mood, the boys weren’t smiling at all and kept their expressions stiff. 

The man stopped clapping and sighed in defeat. His eyes scanned the whole place and stopped at the suitcase that was laying flat on the ground near the so-called 'criminal'.

“Bring it over” he sternly pointed at the suitcase on the ground.

Baekhyun warily walk over and took the suitcase. He walked back to their so called ‘leader’ and gave him the suitcase, “well, thank you”. The man checked the suitcase for the files he needed and passed it to his people.

“You keep your promise… don’t you?” Baekhyun muttered slowly. His eyes were mellow and full of insecurities.

The man stepped forward at Baekhyun and gave him a small mysterious smile, scanning the boy's tensed look. He met eyes with him as Baekhyun gulped in slowly, “of course… Your sister is all safe back at the academy,” the man’s smile grew wider as he made a small pause, “as long as you follow my instructions” he continued.

Baekhyun and the boys gulped in slowly, somewhere inside them began to tense up again.

“Get in boys, you’re coming back to the academy tomorrow” the man said, leading the boys inside the helicopter. Suho patted on Baekhyun’s shoulder slowly and gave him a weak smile, “stay strong” he whispered. Baekhyun made a small nod, “I will…” 

“Ah yes, I almost forgot! Your friends are coming to join all of you tomorrow” the man said in an amused tone, whispering thick sarcasm.

“Friends?” Sehun raised a brow

“Exo M” the man’s smile stretched wider in satisfaction, “Isn’t that great?” he wickedly smirked as he went inside the helicopter.
As the man went inside, Kai let out a scoff, “what a bastard” he muttered under his breath then rolled his eyes abruptly.

Sehun’s face fell as he heard the mention of Exo M. The boys looked back to the maknae with concern, “don’t worry, maknae. Everything’s going to be fine…” Suho reassured. Sehun couldn’t even fake a smile but the boys tried to comfort him anyway.

“Come on maknae, don’t put up that face” D.O ruffled Sehun’s hair roughly as the younger lowered his gaze to the ground.

“I just hope that nothing will go wrong…” he mumbled quietly.

 

---End of Teaser 1---

   


A/N:

Forgive this author ;A; i know this teaser kinda and confusing *bows down*

anyway... this is for EXO K's teaser. I'll be putting up EXO M's teaser soon.

forgive grammar mistakes ;A;

It's a bit dark, huh? I'm sorry if you didn't like it~ i will make it merrier for the next teasers!

- exam week is coming, i'll be in semi-hiatus.. mian-