Cue the Introductions in Bed

Korean Idols and Pokemon Costume-Wearing Girls [DISCONTINUED]

 

It was a nice Wednesday morning. Manager-hyung had told the other Boyfriend members and I that there wouldn't be any more concerts, fan-signings, tours, and interviews for a week or so. He had also added that Youngmin, Minwoo and yours truly didn't need to attend school, because he had managed to persuade Seoul Arts High School's strict headmistress (prob'ly seduced her with his 'hot bod') to let us have the three days off.

The others were still probably sleeping in their own rooms (Youngmin included). I felt so lazy to get up. There was a slight breeze coming into the open window of my spacious bedroom, the birds were chirping, and my bolster was extra warm against my chest, so it was like Fate had precisely made it that I slept until noon. I cracked my eyes open to find the bright sun smiling down at me.

... Weird... my bolster's on the floor... must've fallen off when I was sleeping... then...

As I looked down my bare chest, a flash of bright yellow flashed before my eyes.


I don't know what to do... The guy who had poofed me up here had told me to greet this handsome-looking brunette with a smile and maybe a bit of aegyo at the side. But... I was poofed onto his bed... and he... *blush* suddenly hugged me... in his... sleep...

Now's not the time to friggin blush, Snowdrop! my conscience mentally yelled at me. Wake him up!!!! And get him to stop hugging you, for goodness' sakes. You're blushing up a storm here, y'know!

"U-ummm... e-e-excuse me..." I timidly spoke up. When the handsome brunette only stirred in his sleep and hugged me even tighter to his bare... chest... (trying to not hyperventilate here, people) I slapped my cheeks to drag my wandering brain back into reality. "Get ahold of y-yourself, Snowdrop!" I told myself.

Since talking didn't really manage to wake him up, I started to poke him in the stomach - repeatedly. But after 15 minutes of poking and poking, I stopped. What is wrong with this guy? I thought, irritated as I rubbed my sore finger. And why the heck is his torso so hard????

So, I waited... (1 hour later) and waited... (another dang hour later) and waited...

Finally, his eyes fluttered open to reveal a pair of beautiful dreamy dark brown eyes that any girl off the streets could just fall into on the spot. On cue, my insides melted when he stared down at me with those same brown eyes. Say something, Snow! my conscience suddenly blared out, startling me a bit. You've been gawking at him for the past 15 MINUTES now!!!!

"Ummm... hello there, Jo Kwangmin-kun... M-m-my name's, uh, Ariell Snowdrop... and... uhhh... f-from now o-o-on... I'm your Pikachu... which means I'm, ummm... yours to k-keep... and that... you're my m-m-master..." I awkwardly introduced myself, fiddling around with my Pikachu costume's ear.

Kwangmin opened his mouth to say something, but he was only interrupted by a loud scream. He got up to leave but thought otherwise and took me along with him.

"H-hey!" I yelled out when he took me into his arms. He didn't say anything in reply, only making his way out of his bedroom door. I was too busy blushing to even notice where we were going. Omoooooo, I thought, my cheeks turning reddr by the passing minute.

"Oi, what happened here?" I heard Kwangmin question. I turned my head around to find my older-by-20-minutes twin sister, Ariell Moonflower, sitting on a queen-sized bed with a pissed off look on her face and an extremely cute boy on the floor with a shocked expression on his face (that got more shock-er when he saw the both of us striding in), hugging a bolster.

"M-Moonflower-unnie!" I exclaimed.

My master gave me a look. "She's your..."

I bowed my head at him. "My older twin sister," I quickly said, surprised that I didn't stutter or anything. You liiiiike him, my conscience suddenly spoke out of the blue. I blushed and covered my face at my conscience's comment. S-shut up! He's my master, not boyfriend! I retorted mentally. I inwardly sighed when my cheeks didn't cool down. Let's just forget about the fact that he's extremely good-looking and has way-too-dreamy-for-the-average-human-being eyes, okay? I told my conscience. Suuuuure, Snow. I imagined my annoying conscience rolling its eyes.

Master absent-mindedly nodded at me and leaned into my already red face. "Why are you red?" he smirked.

I shook my head at him, and leaned away. "N-nothing!" I yelled, flustered as I flailed my arms around in the air.

"Let go of my sister, pedo!"


I was pissed. Some idiotic old man had told my younger sister, Ariell Snowdrop, a childhood friend of ours, Himori Ayuunie, and I, Ariell Moonflower, that we'll be poofed up here on Earth to play maids.

I knew that we had this coming for, like, 14 years, but why did it had to be today of all days? Why, God, why? Why did it have to be the day I start my effinf period? And now, here I am, on some girly-looking boy's huge bed, being forced against my will to be a maid.

"Oi, wake up," I told the peacefully sleeping she-male. When the she-male gave no reaction whatsoever, I hit him.

His eyes immediately flew open in shock. "Momma!" he screamed when he noticed me glaring daggers at him. He practically flew out of the bed in shock whilst hugging his pink bolster. What kind of guy - not caring how damn girly he looks - owns a pink bolster? Even I - a sane girl - don't own one!

"Yo," I lamely greeted him. (Who cares? I'm grumpy, lemme be, Minwoo-fanatics.) "Starting from this day onwards, I'm your Marill to keep. Ya hear that, No Minwoo?" I finished, fixing my Marill's costume's huge tail.

He only stared at me with a horrified expression - not moving an inch.

My left eyebrow twitched in irritation. "A-hem! Did you just hear what I said, she-male?"

Then out of the blue, he screamed. I was pretty glad that it didn't sound like a girl's.

"Finally you 'speak up'," I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes as I did so.

I heard footsteps approaching, and - voila! There was my younger innocent adorable twin sister (Ariell Snowdrop, do I need to say it twice, idiots?) being carried like a baby in a tall bare-chested brunette's arms. I'm guessing that he's the boy named 'Jo Kwangmin'.

"Oi, what happened here?" I heard him spoke up. I was a bit surprised that his voice tone didn't really match his rather-girly-but-not-as-girly-as-my-'master' face.

"M-Moonflower-unnie!" my sister suddenly said out loud, stuttering like she always does.

The brunette glanced at my glaring face before saying, "She's your..."

"My older twin sister," she finished for him.

Then that foolish brunette did something that is sooo Moonflower's-awesome-punch-in-the-face worthy, he leaned into Snowdrop's face! Ohhhh... how I feel like air-kicking him in the face, right now...

I heard him say something inaudible, followed with Snowdrop's loud, "Nothing!"

I stopped glowering at the brunette for a moment to smirk at Snowdrop flailing her arms around cutely. My younger sister usually does that when she's embarrased. But I was snapped out of my trance when I noticed how close le brunette and my sister's lips were. They were only centimetres apart! So it was abso-positively-lute-ly normal that I snapped. Hey, my sister's a , and I want it to stay that way. "Let go of my sister, pedo!" I yelled out, thrashing my way off the bed.

"Yikes!" the brunette exclaimed, but he let Snowdrop down anyway, who immediately went to tackle/hug me as soon as she was let go off. "Unnie!" she screamed out in joy.

That was when my 'master' screamed out, "Kwangmin-ah~!" and literally flew into Kwangmin's arms. And at the same time I heard a person yelling down the hallway, "OMG! OMG! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

Then came in a dumb-looking blonde that looked identical to Kwangmin. "Oh dear God..." I face-palmed. "Don't tell me they're twins!"

Snow shook her head and tsk-ed. "Unnie, control your words..."

The dumb blonde's eyes immediately went as wide as saucers when his eyes landed on us. "Suh-weet!" he yelled out suddenly, pumping his fist into the air. And then he looked at his identical-looking friend who was trying to calm down my she-male of a master. "Why didn't you tell me you hired strippers, Kwangmin-dongsaeng? Finally you're starting to realize the joy of ies!"

Kwangmin (who I'm 100% sure is that dumb blonde's younger twin brother now) let go of my master, who fell down to the ground with a loud "HEY!", to repeatedly smack his brother on the head. "That's you, hyung, not me. Don't put me in the same level as your ertness."

I smirked at the scene unfolding in front of my eyes. But that smirk turned into a frown when I noticed my master rolling around on the floor, trying to rub his sore back.

"Go to your master, onee-chan," Snowdrop urged me.

I gave her a meaningful look before walking up to him and kneeling down beside him.

"Y-yes?" he questioned me with big innocent doe-shaped eyes, which remind me a lot of Snowdrop. Maybe this guy isn't that bad, after all, I thought.

I didn't give a reply as I single-handedly flipped him over and rub his back. "Better?"

Awkward silence for 5 minutes (save for the fact that the twins were bickering).

Finally he gave me a grateful smile in thanks, which I returned. Is he blushing? I wondered, staring at his cheeks. Now that I think about it he's kinda...

As I was rubbing the she-male's back, I heard more footsteps running down the hall. "Who is it now?" I groaned out.

Master gently took my hand away and gave me another nod of thanks. "It's probably Donghyun-hyung and the others," he told me, smiling cheerfully like no tomorrow as he sat up.

Speaking of 'others'...

 


Ohhhhh... I am sooooo happy! Today I get to meet my master! My handsome, pretty, smart, charismatic, handsome (did I say that already? Hehehe), tall, awesome, kee-yute, handsome, Angel-voiced Lee Jeongmin~

I've been watching over him ever since I could crawl and swoon over boys (at the young, tender age of 1), so what kind of girl wouldn't so dang happy when you get to be his girlfri - ummm, maid. Oh, he will be mine, the evil part of me recited as I was poofed down onto his bed *massive fangirling*!

I had personally begged K-Will-ahjussi to poof up all of us onto their beds to, youknow, make a 'nice first impression' *wink, wink*.

So there he was, right in front of me, sleeping soooo dreamily. When I was up above, watching over him, I would literally swoon whenever I see him sleeping. "He looks soooo adorable!" I recall my 12-year-old self squealing. I was probably imagining the super duper cute and innocent 12-year-old Ariell Snowdrop that she was THE Lee Jeongmin.

Her older, more meaner, mature,  tsundere and also super duper cute (yet, she won't admit it) twin sister would be all freaked out when I'd try to shove my tongue down her younger sister's throat, and she'd yell, "OI! GET YER FILTHY HANDS OFF OF HER, HIMORI AYUUNIE!!!!"

Oh, how I cherish those times...

But back to the point!

THE Lee Jeongmin whom I've loved, admired, and watched over ever since I could crawl, is right in front of my eyes, sleeping so cutely (like always). Awww~ he sleeps as cutely as Snowy and Moony-ah~

Then it him me. "Oh, yeah..." I mumbled, keeping my voice down as I I didn't want to wake the sleeping Angel in front of me up. "I have to wake him up, don't I? Oh well, that can wait!" I finished, slapping my hands in glee.

So I waited for the Angelic boy in front of me to wake up. As I did, I scanned my eyes over him like some scanner.

His eyelashes are absolutely to die for. His chocolate brown messy bed hair looked equally adorable when the sunlight shone itself over it. Eventhough he was wearing a T-shirt, I could still see some of his abs 'poking out' since his shirt was a bit tight *overflowing with fan-girlness*. But on top of all that, his face was just... perfect...

I smiled to myself and whispered silently. "Please wake up, master, so that we can begin our fun life adventure starting today."

And on cue, his beautiful eyes fluttered, letting out a soft smexy groan as he did so. "Mmm..." I heard him say.

"Yay! You're awake, Master Lee!" I yelled out in glee, forgetting to keep my voice down.

From the corner of my eye, I saw my adorably handsome master stop rubbing his eyes and stare at me with wide shocked eyes.

"It took you long enough, y'know," I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest. "I've been waiting for 2 hours! But, oh well, I am soooo happy that I get to meet you!"

 


I was shocked. Who wouldn't be when they find some chick wearing some costume sitting on their bed?

I nearly screamed but I gladly managed to swallow it down in time. So instead, I jumped out of my bed and glared at her. Hot chick or not, I do not tolerate fangirls breaking into my house and sitting on my bed!

"Who are you, and what do you want from me?!" I yelled out, glad that my bedroom door was closed so that the others wouldn't hear me, and think that I have really losted my marbles.

The girl seemed absolutely unfazed with my yelling and continued staring at me with her big shiny green eyes. "Ah, yes," she finally spoke up 15 f*****g minutes later, "starting from today, I will be a Reshiram in your care, master," she finished, smiling like a true idiot. "My name's Himori Ayuunie, and even though I'm a few years younger than you, please treat me however you want to treat me, cuz I don't mi-nd~..."

My eyes nearly popped out of their respective sockets when she told me. "You're messing with me right," I cautiously stated. I threw my hands up in the air, turned around and yelled out in frustration. "I'm dreaming, right? Pinch me, I am dreaming. Yes, dreaming," I continued talking. I sound like an idiot.

I felt really peaceful when there was no answer. Then this is just a wet dream, I thought, relieved as Hell. YES! That means I get to **** her. Come to papa (God, I sound like Youngmin right now)... But old relieveness was soon gone when I felt somebody pinch me on the elbow. I yelped in pain and fell over, face-first.

"This is not a dream, almighty master," she easily spoke up, filling the silence with her voice.

I groaned out loud before turning around on the floor, my head facing up-wards. "Do you know how messed up you sound right now, overly obsessed fangirl?" I spoke up quietly, repeatedly wishing that this of all things wasn't real inside my head.

The girl kneeled down beside and grinned widely, showing of her a bit (don't even bother asking me what colour the are! ... Rose pink...). "Ah, that's what Moony-ah would constantly remind me," she spoke softly, gazing into space. "Am I glad that the both of them are assigned to Jo Kwangmin and No Minwoo (your closest friends! Don't tell me where I got the info from...)! I would be utterly lost if Moony-ah wasn't here to remind me to 'get back down to reality' and Snowy-ah's adorableness~," she said to herself, sticking out her tongue for some reason that I do not know of.

I have to say... she's kind of adorable... my mind betrayed me. Then it hit me. No, not her. I'm pretty sure she's absolutely ga-ga over the Mirror Prince, *snort*. The realization of her words hit me. "What did you say, girl?" I asked her, quickly sitting up.

The girl gave me a blank expression, but then she suddenly frowned a deep, deep frown soon after. " 'Girl'?" she stated, still frowning. "I just told you my name, didn't I?"

I scrunched up my face in confusion, totally oblivious about her choice of tone. "Your... name...?"

I notice her pout and look away. "I'm not telling you nuthin then!"

I rolled my eyes at her. "OK, OK, sheesh..." I mumbled, "Himori Ayuunie, is it?"

Suddenly she flung her arms around my neck, causing me to nearly fall over from her weight. "Yay! You remember me!" she yelled into my ear, nearly making me go deaf.

"Yah!" I yelped in response to her yelling. "Tell me already!" I told her as I finally managed to pry her hands off of me.

"Oh? You want to know about Snowy and Moony? OK, then!" she paused for a while before launching into a full explanation of her friends (I guess). "Snowy and Moony are twin sisters. Moony's older than Snowy by 20 minutes, but you can tell since Moony's a few inches taller than Snow - and don't worry! You can tell them apart since their hari-styles are somwhat different. They're 14-years-old, like me, and are super-uber short (but their cup-size really make up for it...). They may have identical faces but they're expressions are T-totally different! Snowy's sooooo innocent and cute and just adorable with her hee-YUGE doe eyes while Moony is sooooo mean, y'know? She's X-tuh-reeeemly sarcastic and is suuuuch a siscon, I tell you! But I guess that's just because she's way too over protective of Snowy-ah (I guess you could say I'm the same, too XP). On top of a-ll that, though, Moony's niiice - to put it simply, she's a typical tsundere. But she doesn't really take instructions ve-ry well so I kinda pity that Minwoo guy since he'll be having a puh-retty har - "

"SHUT UP!" I yelled out, interrupting the motor-mouth of a girl in front of me. I glanced at her quickly before continuing. She's completely unfazed! I yelled out mentally/frustratingly to her oblivious face. "I want to know where they are now."

"Now?" she repeated. I didn't even bother nodding. "Oh, Snowy and Moony-ah are probably on their own masters' bed right now," she finished, saying the sentence as if it was the most sane thing on Earth.

I glowered at her when I heard a certain master of some 'super-uber' short big-ied 14-year-old kid scream. "Seriously?" I said, not really expecting an answer but got a nod from Ayuunie anyways. I face-palmed. "Great Ghandi... what the **** did I do to deserve this...? Maybe it's cuz I cuss more than the other members..."

It took me a few moments to take a chill pill and calm down. Calm the **** down, Lee Jeongmin... Get your f*****g wits together... I told myself, breathing in and out.

"OK," I finally spoke half an hour later. As I opened my eyes, I found the girl sniffing my blankets. I ignored that, and stopped a smirk from carving its way onto my face. "Let's go to Minwoo's room," I said, grabbing her wrist rather roughly and making my way out of the door.

"Yay! I get to meet Moony-ah! I hope Snow's with her..."

When I approached Minwoo's room, I saw the twins arguing with each other... and is that a Pikachu trying to stop them from arguing...?