First Love At First Sight? Really?

Loving My Christmas Angel: Changmin (Complete)
@Kihaelove-
Thanks~~ Kamsa!~

@1<3kimin-
this will continue, but not for long! Because this is a one-shot, remember? :D

***A/N- I'm so sorry that I haven't updated for so long. It's kinda weird too, since I meant this for me to finish on Christmas. It's just that.. My rabbits gave birth to 6 newborns, and on the second day, one of them died. Then on the fourth day, another one died. I have gotten restless nights and I've only been sleeping for 4-5 hours. Not to mention that I have to go to school in two days! So, I'm truly sorry for such a hiatus update. I promise I will try to update more often! But my brother caught me on the laptop 5 in the morning and now he decided to lock the computer. You might not be able to see me update as much.. Mianhae~ (TT____TT)***

E N J O Y ! ~
____________________________________________

"So!" Changmin jumped.

"How are you feeling?" Kibum smiled widely.

"I'm good. What time is it?" Changmin craned his neck up, eyes on the walls, searching for the time.

"Ehmm, actually, it's 10:45-"

"BWOHHH?!?!?" He slipped out of the blankets and set foot on the cold floor.

"Ah! So cold!" Kibum's eyes were wide.

"What are you doing?! You need to rest!!!" Changmin ignored him as he look down for his shoes and socks.

"Yah! I said REST!"

Ignored.

Kibum crossed his arms and hid Changmin's poor shoe and socks behind his feet; meaning that his shoe was underneath where Kibum was sitting.

"Where's my shoe?" Changmin mumbled and looked high and low. Kibum snickered.

"Uhmm, do you know where my shoe is? I need to get to class." Changmin blushed and fidgeted, making Kibum smile.

'He is so cute..'

"I'm just pla-"

*Scream!!!*

"KYAAHH!! IT'S KIBUM OPPA!!!" Kibum groaned.

"Ladies! Get to class! I'm not interested!!!" He shouted back and rolled his eyes.

"So! Changmin, sit down! You need to rest, I'll let your teachers know that you're sick, arasseo?"

Changmin looked down at his feet, debating whether he should skip or not-

"Don't worry, you're not skipping classes. You're fine, A+ student." Kibum chuckled, making Changmin fluster.

"Wh- How- Why-"

"Chill down, go to sleep. You're medicine is going to work it's effect on you by now." Kibum smiled gently, politely pointing at the bed. Changmin nodded and slipped back in, being a good boy towards Kibum.

"Alright, who do you have for all your periods?" Changmin looked up.

"I'm going to rest for the whole day?!" Kibum smiled widely and nodded like a child.

"Yep! Your medicine is a bit too strong, so it's going to wear you out the whole day." Kibum shrugged.

Changmin looked down at his hands.

"In order from 1st to 7th, I have Mr. Lee-"

"WAIT!"

Changmin looked up.

"Dude... you gotta tell me WHICH Mr. Lee! There's like.. A BAGAGILLION in this school!" Kibum's arms waved into a huge circle, as big as he can get, making Changmin laughed softly.

"Okay okay. I have Mr. Lee Hongki, then Mrs. Kwon BoA, then Mr. *blah blah blah*"

"You know?.. I don't understand how you can get straight A's in those classes!"

"Huh?"

"I mean... you have Mr. Lee? Sure, he's cool looking and all (actually, I thought he looked like Mr. Kim Kangin though) but MAN! He can seriously screw your head off!" Kibum shuddered the last time he came for attendance, all the students covered their head while Mr. Lee got really pissed and scratched the chalk board with his bare fingernails.

"Ahh.. I remember you coming in for attendance. Hah hah.. he got pissed because of me. Teehee.." Changmin flushed and looked down.

"Eh? How can he be pissed at you?! You're so cute and such a good boy!" Kibum patted his head.

"Ehrrmm.. I fell asleep?" Changmin showed a weak smile as he yawned cutely.

"Okay, you should go to sleep." Kibum smiled.

"Can you stay until I fall asleep?" Changmin mumbled.

"Uhmm.. sure, but why?" Kibum asked.

"I feel sort of safe.. with.. you.." And with that, he drifted off to dreamland. Kibum smiled widely, showing his pearly whites. He got up from the seat and hovered on top of Changmin.

"You look really beautiful did you know that?" Kibum caressed his soft cheek with his hand and his finger led him to his lips. Kibum smiled and leaned in, closing the gap between them, feeling the warm breath from Changmin. The soft pairs touched Kibum's and they stayed. Changmin, unknowingly pulled Kibum closer, grabbing his neck.

'Whoa!' Kibum was startled, but what Changmin did in the next action made Kibum suspicious of him, thinking if he was awake or not.

Changmin tilted his head and went deeper, rubbing his soft lips against Kibum's, and of course, Kibum welcomed it. They shared a heated kiss, until Kibum Changmin's lips for entrance. Changmin allowed and Kibum explored Changmin's sweet, hot cavern. It continued, Changmin moaned loudly, causing Kibum to get hornier by each second.

"Mmm.. Yu-Yun..ho..aahh.." Kibum was shocked. Yunho? Wasn't Yunho that nerd guy? What does he see in him? What does he have that I don't? No.. what does I have that HE doesn't? Kibum bit Changmin's lips, instantly making him jump up and open his eyes.

"H-Huh? K-Kibum?!" Kibum was still on top of him. He didn't like the fact that.. perhaps.. just perhaps, Changmin likes Yunho.

Kibum gritted his teeth, making Changmin shudder in fear.

"Ki-Kibu- MMFF!" Kibum crashed his lips on top of Changmin's, furiously, clashing teeth against teeth. Changmin did his best to push him off, struggling and moving position, but that didn't budge Kibum.

"Why?.." Kibum said out loud in between the kiss.

"K-Kibum.. ahh.. s-stop!" Changmin didn't want to go any further, and his tears dropped. Sniffles shocked Kibum, pulling away quickly and wiping those crystal tears.

"Don't cry.."

"What's wrong.. with you?!" Changmin sobbed.

"Do you like Yunho?" Kibum's heart clenched, yearning the 'no' he wished. 'Why am I thinking this way? I mean.. I barely even know this guy! But.. probably because I know Yunho has Jaejoong.. Right?' Right indeed, or perhaps maybe his heart wanted to say something else?

"W-What are you talking about?" Changmin's eyes averted to places quickly.

"Do you like Yunho?" He repeated, patience running thin.

Changmin looked down, shaking his furiously. Kibum's heart was lifted, he was settled. But.. his smile faded away.

"He was my first love though.." Kibum's heart cracked, just close enough to break. His heart pumped fast, as fast as his breath.

"You don't love him right? Yah.. right?" Kibum clenched Changmin's shoulder and shook him.

"What's.. WRONG WITH YOU!" Changmin pushed him away, making Kibum fall onto the cold tiled floor.

"No, I don't love him. Or maybe not! Who do you think you are, hm? My mom? My dad? Psh! Not even my parents cared to even ask! I'm always alone, so loving someone who treated me kind was natural to fall in love with them, yes?! ANSWER ME!" Changmin broke down. Crying and dripping tears onto the blanket, drenching them with warm drips. Kibum opened his mouth, but closed it back in. Instead, he stood back up and hugged him gently, even if Changmin pushed him harshly away.

"Well.. I know this may be stupid.. or perhaps I'm stupid, but I think I got shot by a cupid." Changmin chuckled bitterly and looked up, expecting a 'haha, I'm just joking'. But no, instead, Kibum smiled widely in the most sweetest way ever possible, melting Changmin's walled up heart. Anti-social heart.

"Wha-What do you m-mean?.."

"This is what I mean." Kibum leaned him, but Changmin moved back a bit. Kibum grabbed Changmin by the neck and pulled him closer, and their lips locked. This time, it was soft and gentle, a passionate kiss. Changmin closed his eyes, enjoying the taste and pleasure, his heart jumped out.

Changmin didn't hate it, he didn't resist it either; does that mean he has moved on? Or even more ridiculous, like him?

They separated, breathing hard.

"Give me a chance and I'll get your mind off of that Yunho ONCE AND FOR ALL!" Kibum chirped, and of course, Changmin agreed instantly.

"Whoa! Really?! Awesome!!" Changmin only did this to only get his mind off of Yunho, and would risk anything to do so.

Changmin bowed.

"Please take good care of me~" Changmin sat back up, smiling like a cute child. As always, the great Kibum did not resist to pinch those cheeks, kissing them.

"Aigoo.. you're so cute!"

"Uhmmm.. th-thanks?" Changmin blushed furiously.

"STOP BLUSHING OR YOU'LL LOSE IT!" Kibum covered his eyes.

"Lose what?" Changmin innocently asked.

"You really want to know?" Kibum peeked through his hands. Changmin nodded cutely.

"Seriously? Here? Now?" Kibum's hand dropped, revealing wide eyes and a gaped mouth. Changmin hesitated to nod and tilted his head to the side.

"Why? Is it that serious?"

"Meet me at my house. No one isn't at ho-"

"WHOA WHOA WHOA.. I may be innocent and naive, but I ain't stupid!" Changmin pouted.

"Get it?" Kibum chuckled weakly.

"Yeah, and no thanks. I don't want to loose it that fast.." Kibum laughed, turning Changmin to a pumpkin by pouting too much.

"Alright, go to sleep." Changmin nodded cutely and laid down.

"Hey.. Wanna go hang out at my place? No ones home. My house has a lot of stuff to play." Changmin asked without noting that he wants to spend more time with him; perhaps wants to know more about him.

Kibum lightened up.

"REALLY?! I'LL COME!"

And this is how Changmin fell for this Kibum; being bumped till unconscious and ending up in the nurses office. Changmin finally had the courage (or maybe because Kibum made him loose up a bit) to ask Kibum for a hang out, which he has never done in his whole life. After school, Kibum came over and they talked. They talked many things, changing subjects quickly and joking around. Changmin had never felt this happy before, not even after helping donate money or help out volunteer work. His heart was lighter, his lungs has somewhat expanded due to laughing too much, and his body became Kibum's. Yes.. Kibum claimed Changmin his, just after they played around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*At Changmin's room*

They both were sitting down, watching some idiotic movie called "One Missed Call". That scary japanese movie that use to scare Changmin just by the cover.

Changim spoke up.

"Kibum-ah, have you actually done.. 'it'?" Changmin looked away, embarrassed.

"Hmmm..."

"So what? Yes?" Kibum shook his head furiously.

"Of course not! I'm still a , it's just that I'm a very erted !" Changmin smiled widely, somewhat relieved that Kibum wasn't taken.

"What.. you want to try it?" Kibum smirked evilly as he crawled towards Changmin, reading to pounce on him.

But.. he did, he really did pounce on him. Kissing him everywhere. Yes, you're thinking 'Well isn't this going a bit fast?!'. Indeed. But they both knew each others feelings. And they didn't deny it either. They are feisty teenagers after all, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Christmas*

Changmin woke up and did his usual drill; looking good.

"Wow! Changmin-sshi! You have seriously changed! You're not anti-social anymore!" The butler smiled widely, very surprised.

"Well, let's just say I met someone."

"Is it Kim Kibum, sir?" Changmin turned around, wide eyes.

"WHOA! NI-"

"No sir, I'm not a ninja, I've seen AND heard you guys the day you brought him over. *sigh* Feisty teens nowadays. Just wanna get into peoples pants *blah blah blah*" The butler shook his head and continued to mumble words while walking away. Changmin's whole face was totally red from embarrassment.

"I'm going now! See you!" He shouted to the mansion that echoed every wall and corner. The butler bid goodbye and Changmin walked out the door, cheery.

On his way towards school, someone jumped behind him and grabbed his waist.

"*gasp!* Omo, Who is it?!" Changmin turned around to be faced with Kibum close up, smelling his scent.

"Morning, babe." Their lips attached for a long kiss and they separated.

"Can we get a baby?" Kibum smiled while Changmin's eyes were wider than ever in this universe.

"B-BWOH?! A BABY?! Kibum, how many fingers am I holding up?!" Changmin showed his fingers.

"5!" Kibum chirped.

"NOOO!!!! MY BUMMIE'S SANE IS GONE!" Kibum pouted.

"What do you mean! You clearly had your whole hand up so I said 5! 5 fingers!"

"Thumbs don't count!! Nooo~" Changmin over reacted as Kibum chuckled at his silliness. His hands once again wrapped protectively around his lover's small waist and planted kisses on his neck.

"Once we graduate, we're going to get married."

Changmin smiled and nodded. But not expected what Kibum next said.

"And we're getting 100 kids- OKAY! LET'S GO!!!"

Changmin snapped.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA!! Kim Kibum what do you mean by 100 KIDS." Changmin grabbed Kibum's collar and jerked him back. Kibum laughed weakly and kissed Changmin to distract him.

"SEE YOU, LOVE!" Kibum ran for his lovely life, and Changmin smiled.

"Gosh, things I do for this Bummie."

____________________END______________________
Thanks for reading!Yes.. it's really fast. But i'm seriously running out of ideas. = _ ="a

Comments are loved. :)

Here are also my other stories :D

winglin.net/fanfic/xxmilkixx
winglin.net/fanfic/ExOhExOh
winglin.net/fanfic/HiMonkeyHiFishy
winglin.net/fanfic/mizukikaiko

Sorry, I updated so so slow. -bows- mianhae, saranghae yo~~
HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES AND GENT! ;) Have the best!

My new year resolution:
-Get high score grades
-get skinny (yea, I'm fat. XD but not too obese :P)
-get taller (I'm pretty short. = _ =" dude, in p.e, there's gotta be some problem with my pe teacher. this guy is clearly SHORTER than me.. guess what, I got 5"4.. he got 5"6. WTF?! WTF WTF HIM! damn idiot of a teacher.)
-join many sports
-GET INTO SM ENTERTAINMENT X3
-sing better
-take care of the rabbits more often
-hang out and be more sensitive to my friends (even though i'm prob the MOST sensitive person.. JK. XD)
-be more dedicated to my winglin acc and stories. ;)

thats it! if you'd like, comment about the story or even about your resolution! :D Peace! :)

January 1, 2011 (WHOOHOO!! IT'S 2011!~ :D oh boy, i'm going to have a lot of 2010's on my work even tho its 2011 XD) love you~~