Kibum meets Changmin

Loving My Christmas Angel: Changmin (Complete)
It was a simple cold morning, Changmin sneezing his healthy lungs out. Walking in a cold morning towards school. Changmin was a good boy, whether or not he was sick, he still went to school. Which why I should probably say Changmin sneezing his 'non-healthy' lungs out. He was a scrawny, shy boy. He never was good in P.E. But when it comes to academic, he's the guy to choose for competitions! Everyday in P.E, he had to sit out because of his lung. Ever since little, his lungs started to fail him each and every day, making him hard to exercise or make any friends. Yes.. he's a loner, but mostly because he was also anti-social towards people. His way of describing friendship are.. well, none! He never had any! The closest friend he ever had was his pet cat; Kiki. Kiki is still healthy, and perhaps even healthier than Changmin.

Honk Honk!

Changmin looked to his right.

"Sir, your mother told me to send you to school by car, not by walking. Please step in, it is very cold out here."

Changmin shook his head, stepping back and grasping his books towards his chest, but not saying anything.

"But sir-" Changmin made a run for it, it may be a long shot, but he may be able to get to school by jogging. Hopefully his lungs won't fail him by then.

Probably by now, you're thinking 'This guy is a rich boy!'. That is correct. He is so rich, yet he wishes not to use it for his pleasure. Such as buying expensive things, only things that he need to use, such as books or supplies for school. The rest are mostly donated to homeless people.

Finally, he had made it to school, but only to the gate. He was panting hard, making him drop the books in his hands. Wheezing and panting, his hand dropped to his knees. No one bothered to help, yet because he was behind trees next to the gate. He never asks for help, nor does he need any, but in this case.. He needs immediate help.

His eyes blurred, sweating and dried up lips. His lungs burned and his throat tasted like blood, yet none was leaking out any. Instantly, he dropped to the tree and slid down, sitting down to regain breaths. Fortunately, it worked, unfortunately, the bell for the gate started to ring. Changmin groaned, painfully pulling himself up and grabbing the heavy books that he dropped on the grass and walked painfully and slowly towards the gate. The security, who knew his state, let him go. Changmin smiled and bowed, the man smiled back and bowed. He opened his mouth to speak,

"Changmin-ah.." Changmin stopped and turned around.

"You should really take care of your health. Arasseo?"

Changmin nodded furiously and smiled, showing his pearly whites that can blind anyone's eyes. The man chuckled and ruffled his hair, making Changmin pout.

"Aigoo, why do you have to be so cute? Alright, off you go now!" The security man patted his shoulder, and Changmin walked away, but before he bowed and smiled.

Behind Changmin, the man shouted his lungs out, not wasting any time on late people. Those who are fast enough, will slip past the gate. Those who're not, well, they need to do 2 laps around the school in their school uniform. And trust me, the school isn't small.

One was fast enough, running past slow and panting students. He was lucky enough to past the gates by a bit. The man smiled proudly, raising his hand for a slap.

"Good job, Kibum." Their hands joined together for a second and Kibum replied back.

"Of course, Noin*." Kibum snickered and ran off, before the man released his slapping skills on his face.

"YAH! YOU LITTLE DAMN CONCEITED KID! GET BACK HERE!" The man shouted, chuckling at his joke.

"'Scuse me! Pardon me! Coming through!" Kibum smiled widely, sliding professionally past students after students.

"Yo, Kibum! Why weren't you on aim last night!" One male student asked him. Kibum ran past him and looked behind, to reply.

"Because I had homework to do you lazy- GAH!" Kibum felt impact on his back and he lost balance, falling on top of the person he bumped into.

"Hukk!" The poor boy was crushed, and his vision out. Kibum's eyes widened and he gasped, and every student that passed him stared with wide eyes. Some were even snickering.

"Omona, I'm so sorry! Hey, are you alright?!" Kibum rolled off and lifted the pale boy by the head.

"Holy - SHE OUT! HEY! WAKE UP! HELLO!!" Kibum continued to shout, slapping him softly on the cheek. Kibum thought no longer and carried him bridal style towards the nurses office.

"MOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Kibum shouted loudly, not to mention that he's carrying heavy books this poor boy was carrying this morning. Notice that it was the 'heavy books' that he had problems running, the boy was so light!

"!!" He cursed as he stared at the flight of stairs in front of him.

"WHY THE HELL IS IT ON THE 3RD FLOOR?!? AISHHH!!" He ran up the stairs, also avoiding people in front.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Nurses office*

"How is she?" Kibum fidgeted the edge of his shirt and stared, anticipating the answer. The nurse simply giggled.

"Oh Kibum.. it's not a she, it's a 'he'." Kibum's eyes widened from shock.

"OMO, I KILLED A GUY- wait, that doesn't make much difference but still. I KILLED HIM-"

"You didn't! Please keep your voice down! You stupid kid!" The kind looking young lady slapped him harshly on the back of his head.

"Ouchie, gee thanks. Now I need a huge bandage." Kibum pouted.

"Aigoo, if you weren't my little brother, I wouldn't have slapped you so hard. But I needed to teach you a lesson to shut your yapping mouth." The female smiled and pinched his cheeks hard, tugging from side to side.

"AhhhHHhh!! N-Noona~ Shtop iiitttt~ it hoorts!!" Kibum winced in pain and tears threatened to drop. The older female let go harshly, making him fall onto of the boy's leg, waking up the pale one.

"Noona~ It hurts!! You didn't have to do that!! *sniff sniff* You-"

"Mmm.. ughh.." The pale struggled to sit up, surprising Kibum and the nurse. Kibum instantly helped him up, making the skinny one shocked.

"U-Uh.. T-Thank you."

Kibum stared without noticing.

"Yah! Kibum!" The nurse hissed.

"You're.. very pretty! and cute! and- *smack* OUCH! NOONA!" Kibum whimpered as he rubbed his poor head.

"How are you feeling, Changmin-sshi?" Kibum's noona smiled warmly, making Changmin blush, which also made Kibum somewhat jealous.

"I-I'm goo- *cough cough*..d.." Changmin took big breaths and continued coughing.

"Kibum, go get me a glass of water for him. Also, get the medicine."

"Cough medicine?"

"NO SHERLOCK NOW GOOOOO." His noona pushed him out of the curtains.

"Now Changmin-sshi. I want to ask you, why didn't you get the ride this morning, hmm?" She asked with a serious face.

"H-How did you kno-"

"Oh puh-leeze! The only reason I know your name was because your driver called me to check on you. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have even known you name before I look at your file." Changmin looked down, just in time, Kibum was standing outside from the curtain. Not moving a muscle, just listening with weird emotions. Should he be mad? or should he just leave it alone?

But yep, that's how anti-social Changmin is. So anti-social, that not even the nurse know his name, the nurse that knows everything during the school. The nurse that can see through the toughest lie ever made and the toughest and strictest nurse ever.

"Ah.. S-Sorry.. I didn't mean it th-"

"NOONA. I'm here. Changminnie-ah, here. Take these, it should relieve your coughing for some time." Kibum grabbed his hand and dropped two white pills into his hand.

"Aigoo! You have soft hands now, don't you~" Kibum wriggled his eyebrows in a joking manner and made Changmin giggle. Kibum's noona looked at them two and had already figured out what Kibum was trying to do. She sighed and rolled her chair (and herself) out so they can get some privacy.

"Yah, Kibum-ah!"

"Yeah Noona?"

"I'm going to send this to the office, take good care of Changmin-sshi, ARASSEO?" Kibum stood up and mocked a soldier.. but his thumb was sticking out.

"YES MA'AM!" Kibum's noona instantly walked over there and smacked him on the head.

"How dare you.." Changmin giggled and she walked away.

"What was that for!!"

"Your thumb was sticking out."

"So?!" Kibum pouted.

"When you're saluting, you are not suppose to let the commander see your thumb. It's almost equivalent to flipping someone off." Changmin explained, and Kibum plainly stared at him.

"Damn.. did you know you have a soft, cute, beautiful voice?" Changmin's eyes widened and blushed.

"Th-Thanks.. I guess.." Changmin looked away.

Kibum smiled widely, "No Promblem. So, how are you feeling now?"

"Good.. I guess."

"Stop guessing! It's your body!" Kibum pouted cutely and crossed his arms.

"Good.." Changmin replied for sure.

"Okay then. Now!! Let me tell you a story of the time *blah blah blah blah*..." Changmin's eyes were surprised.

'Why is this guy talking to me? omo, what should I do?! Gahhh!!'

Changmin continued to fidget, while Kibum continued to talk about the time when he was little, he realized that condoms are not balloons. Awkward story, but very very funny.
____________________________________________
Mianhae.. this is very y huh.. (TT___TT) I know.. Sorry.. :'(

Comments are loved, but don't kill me because this chappie . X(

oh, and Merry Christmas you guys. ;)

Decemeber 25, 2010