Oh My God.... what happened?

Caught Acting The Video

The seven-year old Yunho giggled happily as his Uncles left them alone in the house again. Jaejoong had asked earlier on where Yunho had found the idea of them kissing and taking their clothes off and of course, as kind as Yunho, he will show it. They went upstairs to YooSu’s room and slowly opened the laptop but when it started they didn’t find any video. “I know when I opened it I saw it.” Yunho said with a pout and Jaejoong pouted with him. “Let’s just ask Unlce MinMin when he comes here.” Jaejoong suggested and Yunho nodded.

They went downstairs and watched T.V while waiting for Uncle Changmin to come. When they heard a knock then the front door opening, they ran towards it then greeted their uncle with happy faces. “Uncle MinMin!” They both cheered happily and launched towards him. “Awww! My nephews are so so so big!” Changmin exclaimed as he hugs both of them in his arms.

“We missed you Uncle MinMin!” They exclaimed as they walked to the living room, “How are you?” Changmin asks and scoop some chips, “We are fine and in fact, we learn something new Uncle MinMin!” Yunho exclaimed happily and Jaejoong giggled with him, “And you know what, we acted something and YunYun said we did it great!” they clapped their hands, “Well, I am glad to hear that.”

“May we ask something Uncle Minnie?” Jaejoong said and Changmin nodded, they were watching a DVD while eating chips and popcorn. “What is ?” Changmin choked as he cough violently, holding onto his neck he coughs, he grabbed his can of Mountain Dew and drinks it all in. When he can finally breathe properly. He turned and look at his nephews, “Where did you get that?” he asks, dying a little on where did such young age learns that word, I mean come on! “I heard it somewhere…” Yunho looked down and almost in tears, “Is it bad?” Changmin couldn’t answer, “It means… a person… just… don’t say that word always.” They nodded, and smiled cheekily.

While watching the middle of the movie. “What is ?” Yunho asks all of the sudden and Changmin widen his eyes, “What?” he said, making sure if he heard it right. “. What is it?” Yunho asks, he remember it clearly the video he watched, the title above says ‘Gay ’


“Ahmm… it’s between two persons.” Changmin answered clearly, not wanting to give wrong information. “What is ?” Changmin bit his bottom lip, ‘why do you have to ask.’ He thought, “Ahmm… it’s like playing, yeah playing. When you do something with a person.” Changmin said, ‘What the .’ He thought. “Owww… okay.” Yunho nodded and hugged Jaejoong, who hugged him back. ‘This is bad; where the did they get those words? Yoosu!’ he thought but looked at his nephews, “Just let them be, I hope YooSu will learn their lesson not to leave on.” He whispered to himself. He already concluded, Yoochun left the laptop on with on a pause. He will slap his forehead later.

--

“We are home!” Junsu announced, they were home early so YunJae aren’t sleeping yet. “Why home so early?” Changmin ask and hugs his brother. “Siwon’s drunk.” He simply said and there came Heechul and Yoochun carrying the drunken Siwon. When they went upstairs, Junsu hugged YunJae. “How was your night with Uncle Minnie?” he asks them with a cheeky smile.

“It was fun! And we learn something!” When Jaejoong said that, Changmin immediately covers his mouth with his palm. “It’s nothing, we just did math, right?” he moved his hand, that was covering Jaejoong’s mouth, up and down so Jaejoong looked like he was nodding.

--

Heechul and Changmin was talking happily for they haven’t seen each other for years while Junsu was cooking something and Yoochun helping him for Heechul says he was hungry. Yunho saw his uncle Yoochun hugging Junsu from behind and tickling him. “Haha! Uncle Forehead and uncle kamo are having !” Yunho said out loud and the elder widens their eyes. Junsu looked in horror to Yunho while Heechul ran up to Jaejoong and covers his ears which Jaejoong immediately stabs away and Heechul frowned.

“What did you say, Yunnie?” Junsu said a little scared the fact that their little nephews knew such word. “You two are having ?” Junsu wants to faint but no; he just stares at Yunho with shock.

“Yunnie is a .” Jaejoong said with a giggle and Heechul almost died. Jaejoong ran to Yunho and hug him, “Uncle Minnie said you shouldn’t say that right?” Yunho nodded with sad eyes and looked down, “But uncle Minnie said that never say the word too…” Jaejoong nodded and hugged him tightly while the elders looked at Changmin who gulps.

--

“Aw! Why did you hit me? I thought you are going to explain on why the kids knew those words?” Yoochun whines and rubs his forehead and Changmin only shook his head, “Says who, who leaves on pause!” That hit YooSu, the they paused when JunSu ordered Yunho to… “OH MY GOD!” Junsu sat back and sweats trickled down his forehead, “See? Never leave open. They just asked me question on what is and . That’s all. I don’t know else what they know…” Changmin said with a sigh and sat next to Yoochun.

Just then Jaejoong runs to the living room, “Unlce Susu, uncle Chullie, My itches.” He said and the two fainted.

---------------------------------

15 years later;

“Haa…” Jaejoong sigh in bliss as he rested his head against Yunho’s bare chest. Yunho’s arms encircled his waist, he kisses his forehead, “It’s funny we learned , and at such early age.” Yunho laughed and so as Jaejoong. “I can’t believe a finger already entered me at seven.” They laughed as they recalled the funny memory. “At least I am the one who took your early ity.” Yunho laughed and Jaejoong pouted and slapped his chest playfully. “What the is early ity?”

“I don’t know.”

---THE END---

 

PLEASE COMMENT!~