Chapter 4: Lost

Revenge: Love. Friendship. are Bittersweet words

 

 

 

 

Place: South Korea: Chungcheongnam-do or Chungnam Providence

City: Gongju or Kongju

Soohyun walk alongside the sidewalk in a daze; she bumped into some people who called out angrily to her to be more careful. But Soohyun pay them no attention, she just kept on walking. She had no destination; she just kept on walking in a daze.

Her mind seemed not to be working right. Everything hurt. She felt as though everything was spinning around her.

She wanted to ask someone if they knew…

“Know?” Soohyun thought disoriented. “Know what?”

After walking with no destination she found a bench in a park; she looked around and found that the park was deserted; she decided to seat down, after all she had no where to go. Soohyun didn’t know who she was, didn’t know where she was, and didn’t know what had happen.

 “Oh why does my head hurt so much?” she muttered rubbing her temples “Why is it that I can’t remember what happen to me?”

Soohyun sigh heavily, and looked up the sky; she try to remember what had happen to her.

“Concentrate” she told herself. “Concentrate and you’ll be able to remember”

She closed her eyes tightly and try to remember but the throbbing pain was too much for her to bear; tears roll down her cute chubby cheeks.

 “Why can’t I remember?” she wondered. “What happen to me? Where I’m I?” the questions she replay, them in her mind over and over but she could find no answer except for the throbbing pain in her head that was killing her.

She hugged her knees against her chest, and closed her eyes.

“If only I could remember” she muttered. “I’m all alone. I can’t remember, and to make things worse I’m cold and hungry”

Hours pass by, and Soohyun just sat there trying to remember what had happen to her, but she couldn’t.

The pain in her head was really killing her.

Soohyun open her eyes, and realize that it was already late; the barest hit of the sun shone in the horizontal. She decided that sitting there wasn’t going to get her anywhere, besides she needed to find a place to sleep.

She got up and walk away from the park. Not knowing where to go she walk randomly into a street.

Soohyun didn’t like one bit the street she was walking in; the street only had a few street lamps but not much light shone from them, which made everything looked really dark, but worst thing was that no one was walking in the streets; everything looked really deserted.

Soohyun shiver, and hugged herself.

“Oh god please let me find someone who can help me” Soohyun pray under her breath.

She kept walking down the street, and rounded a corner, as soon as she rounded the corner she wished she hadn’t. Two guys where leaning against a car that was park on the side of the road.

She had no choice but to keep on walking, after all they had already seen her. She didn’t want them to think that she was afraid of them, although she was.

With her heart beating like crazy and her body trembling with fear, the young girl kept on walking.

“Just keep on walking” she told herself. “Don’t looked at them, just keep on walking. Keep your gaze on the ground”

“Hey there beautiful” one of them said as she walk right besides them.

Soohyun’s heart threatened to burst out her chest, the second the man spoke to her. Her whole body trembled with fear, she kept on walking, or at least try to, because the same person that had said those words to her block her way. Her whole body was trembling with so much fear that she began to feel dizzy.

“Oh no” Soohyun tremble; her body felt weak from so much fear, and the pain that throbbed in her head wasn’t helping her at all.

But somewhere in her mind she knew she needed to fight back. It was as though it was in her blood, her fists tighten. Yet logic told her that fighting back wasn’t a smart choice.

Her knees began to feel so light from the fear she knew any minute she was bound to pass out. But somewhere in her mind there was something that told her to fight back. She got an image of her kicking someone, although it was only a flash, she clearly saw it.

“Why so lonely?” he asked.

Soohyun met his eyes that was when Yoochun realize that she appeared to be twelve or thirteen. The only reason she appear to be tall was because she was wearing high heels.

 “Come on Yoochun leave her alone” Junsu said “You’re scaring her”

 “Do you need any help?” he asked concern clearly in his voice. He wasn’t trying to scare her anymore. He wanted to help her.

“How can a girl be walking the streets at this hour?” he wonder

Tears threaten to spill down Soohyun cheeks.

Her blood burned with rage. She needed to fight back even if logic told her not to do it, it was in her blood. She needed to fight back, her muscles tense up; she took a step back. Her body seemed to know what her mind seem not to remember.

“Touch her and your dead Yoochun”

XD finally and update. Hope you like it^^