Chapter 2

Revenge: Love. Friendship. are Bittersweet words

 

Chap. 2

Place: South Korea, Chungcheongnam-do or Chungnam Providence

City: Gongju or Kongju 

The two young girls got off the bus and stretch their arms, besides Jihyun, Soohyun yawn. Both girls looked around the new place they had arrived and smile.

“Okay time to find a place” Jihyun said

Soohyun nodded.

After asking around if someone knew a place they could rent and Ahjumma finally rented them an apartment.

Jihyun frown when the Ahjumma told her about the conditions the apartment was in, but Jihyun knew she didn’t had much of a choice but to take it.

Both Jihyun and Soohyun walk into the rundown neighborhood and adverted their eyes from the stares they receive as they walk. Trying to keep their gaze focus on the buildings both girls walk with confidence down the street.

“Are you sure the ahjumma said it was in this street?” Soohyun muttered to Jihyun after walking around trying and felling to find the building.

“Yes” Jihyun muttered back “She said it was in this street”

“What is the letter of the apartment?” Soohyun ask

“K room 202” Jihyun said

“I think we should ask for directions” Soohyun said, seeing that they where going to have lots of trouble finding the building.

“No” Jihyun said “Ahjumma said don’t ask any question s or talk to anyone”

“Why?” Soohyun ask

“She said then we would be bother” Jinhyun said

Soohyun sigh and hugged herself.

“Sometimes I wonder if coming here to was the best choice” Soohyun thought

“I’m so sorry I couldn’t find a better apartment” Jihyun enlace her hand with Soohyun. “Most of all I’m sorry we couldn’t make it to The Heart of the Enemies of 7

“Its okay, we figure out the riddle will find a job make enough money and make it there” Soohyun looked at her an gave her a smile “You are doing everything you can”

Jihyun sighed. “I wonder if we are even going to find it”

“Well we better hurry up because it’s already two-thirty” Soohyun said “And well I’m kinda of hungry” she added with a sheepish smile.

“Yeah we better hurry up”

They walk for about twenty-seven minutes before they found the apartment.

Jihyun looked at Soohyun and smile at her, she dig out of her pocket the key and was about to open the door when out of no where the key was shot of her hand; the sound of the gun being fire rang in their ears.

Both of them startle from what had happen jump back and looked to their left where three men stood; the three of them smirk at the two girls.

Jihyun pulled Soohyun closer to her.

“Well, well” Joon the one who had shot the gun walk up to them, with Mir and Cheongdong close behind him. “Though you could escape us?”

Both Jihyun and Soohyun glare at them. They where the same man that had being tracking them down when they where in Mokpo, and now they where here.

The two girls wondered what they wanted, but neither of them had wanted to stick around last week to find out what they wanted when the men wanted to confront them.

Both Jihyun and Soohyun’s bodies tense up ready to fight them. Even as they stood there Jihyun and Soohyun work up a plan in their minds to escape them.

Jihyun measure the possibilities which where not that good. The small hallway was to narrow for both of them to run through the three of them. Soohyun on the other side was thinking the same thing. Their only choice was to fight something the two of them did not wanted to do, seeing as they had no weapons.

“Is this it?” Soohyun wondered “Are we gonna die like this? Are these men with my brother? Is he really gonna kill us like he promise”

“What do you want?” Jihyun ask her voice hard.

They let out a low chuckle.

“Hard to get aren’t we?” Mir who stood to the right said.

“What do you want?” Jihyun repeated again her voice cold and hard.

“A lot right boss?” Cheongdong said laughing.

Joon let out a laugh as he glanced at their bodies.

“Don’t you even dare” Jihyun said taking a step back; she pulled Soohyun with her.

“Why not?” Joon said with a smirk.

“Touch her and your dead” Jihyun glare at them.

They laugh, and Mir said “Are you sure?” he took out the gun and pointed at her.

Jihyun scoffed. “You have got no idea with who you are dealing with” she thought. Out loud she said “Don’t you even dare try to touch her”

Mir took a step forward as if to touch Soohyun, and Jihyun pulled Soohyun behind her, and punched Mir in the jaw. The blow was unexpected and caught Mir off guard; he stumble back and Cheongdong caught him before he could fall down on the floor.

“!” Mir curse as blood run down his right side of his lip.

“I told you not to touch her!” Jihyun gritted her teeth and said angrily.

And that is how the fight began.

Mir quickly threw himself at Jihyun, but Jihyun had already expected that, after all in a fight she had being taught to always expected the unexpected.  Mir manage to land a punch on Jihyun but Jihyun hit him where clearly no one is suppose to hit a man, Mir curse in pain and drop to the floor, that was when Joon and Cheongdong, and Soohyun, who had only being watching join the fight. 

Soohyun hit Cheongdong a couple of times, and in return Cheongdong hit her back, and through the fight Joon kick her out of the fight; Soohyun who had let her guard down didn’t saw when Joon aim for her, and she stumble back and hit her head against the wall, pain quickly shoot through her head; Soohyun blink her eyes, but she felt disoriented.

Jihyun on the other hand continue the fight with both Cheongdong and Joon. The fight between them wasn’t going so great for Jihyun. Even though it was clear that the two man were more strong then her, Jihyun manage to land a few kick, and punches to them.

 Soohyun seeing a glass bottle laying down on the floor graved it and hit Cheongdong with it; she kick Joon away from Jihyun, and pulled her up and began running with her; behind them they curse and followed them.

The two young girls panted for air as the run through the rundown neighborhood; the sound of guns being fire at both of them echo through the neighborhood.

One of the bullets managed to hit Jihyun on the ankle; Jihyun curse and drop to the floor, Soohyun gasp seeing Jihyun drop to the floor.

“Run!” Jihyun yelled at her as she got up; she gritted her teeth in pain “Run Soohyun!”

“Unnie!” tears pool in her eyes.

Jihyun looked back to them, and realize that they where quickly catching up to them.

“Soohyun we have being through this kind of situations before! When I say run, you run! Wait for me in the park we sat down earlier. Stay within the view of people. Run faster!” Jihyun yelled at her as they run.

“But unnie!” tears rolled down.

“I said Run!” Jihyun yelled at her coldly.

Soohyun run as fast as she could with tears rolling down her cheeks, and praying that Jihyun would catch up to her. She didn’t wanted run ahead of Jihyun but Jihyun kept on screaming at her to run faster.

Soohyun had no idea to where she was run but she did knew one thing, she could no longer hear Jihyun scream as she run faster; and as she was running through a narrow alley, she trip and fell down and hit her head hard on the concrete; when she fell down she lost conscience.

Hours pass before Soohyun open her eyes, and when she did she had no idea where or who she was, all she knew that she had a killer headache and that her body hurt. She got up and looked around, analyzing her surroundings. The young girl rubbed her temples and walked out of there trying to figure out what had happen to her.

 

 

안녕하세요~! everyone^^  돌아 왔어 ^^

 

after a almost/more? of a year i'm back :)
i hope u like this chapter and 
don't for get to comment :)
since i'm on Christmans vacation i'll try to update more chapters :)