Ghosts!

SHINee Sherlock Girl

 

You thought that you went to heaven, 'But I didn't feel pain at all, why?' you thought as you slowly open your eyes. Your eyes wide in shock when you saw a cutting board floating right in front of you. Your jaw just open then you shift backward, "Your okay?" unfamiliar voice said with concern and worried as you look around.

But there's no one there, just you alone with floating cutting board. You shake your head, "No way." you whisper as you suddenly felt heavy on your shoulder. You furrowed your eyebrows then a young handsome man appears right in front of you.

You blink as the stranger talk, "Are you okay?" you blink again, and then you fainted.

...

You were unconscious and conscious as you heard the voices in the background.

"Is she okay?"

"I can't believe she's just fainted like that..."

"I hope she doesn't have bad headaches when she wakes up."

"Oh, she'll just have a lots of headaches when she learns about this, about us."

"I don't know if she's going to believe us or not..."

"Well, we just have to wait and see."

"Hey, she's waking up!"

You groan in pain and slowly fluttering your eyes open and then you saw five handsome strangers staring at you with concerned and curiously. "Wh-who are you?" you swallow your dry throat and slowly sat up while rubbing back of your head. "Well, first are you okay?" you look up and saw a young man with glasses looking at you worried. "I'm fine." you look at him and the others.

"H-how did you all get in my house?" you asked as you stood up from the ground and look around. Everything in the kitchen is normal and no floating knives at all.

The young men look at each other then they look at you, "You can see us?" you furrowed your eyebrow in confusion and look at them. "Of course I can." you scoff, "Obviously." you muttered and then you hiss the pain that you touch back of your head, 'That'll leave a bump.' you thought.

You shake your head and look at five of them, "Anyway, you never answers my questions. Who are you? How did you all get in here? I swore that I did lock the door." you said while look at them in cautioned and they look at each other once again.

"Well...I'm Onew." he introduced himself and pointed at his friends, "This is Minho, Jonghyun, Key and Taemin." he added introduced his friends to you.

You nodded your head, "Well, I'm you. How did you all get in here?" you asked and Minho answers your question.

"We walk through here." you blink at them, "You all...walk through here..." the young men nodded their head and you scoff.

"What do you all take me for? An idiot? 'Cause that's the dumbest thing I ever heard of my life. No one can walk through this." you rolled your head and walk to the kitchen door, "I want you all to leave my house right now." you said with no hesitated and others just look at each other then they look at you.

"Okay." Key shrugged his shoulder as they all just disappeared right in front of your eyes and your eyes wide in shocked.

"Wh-what the?" you couldn't believe it. "Was that just a dream just now?" you thought out loud but you jump when a voice suddenly speak behind you.

"No, it's not a dream." you turn around and saw Jonghyun smile with others. "What are you?" you asked in cautioned and seriously.

"We're.... ghost." Onew said and you just stare at them.

"Ghost?" you repent the word as the ghosts’ boys nodded their head. "Yea, but no on can see us at all except you." Key said and you frown while walking backward to the table and then sit down on the chair. "Why?" you asked.

Minho sighed, "I don't know." he said, "But you are the only one that we need." you raise your eyebrows, "A hope." you blink.

"What?" you blunt without thinking and Jonghyun suddenly appear right front of you as you jump in shocked. "To help us." you blink few times and tilted your head.

"Help you what?"

"Help us...we have unfinished business to do...and..." Jonghyun stopped.

You stare at him, "And?" you frown as Key take over, "And we need to know...how did we died." you stare at Key then you look at each of five ghosts.

"You...all don't know...how did you all died at all?" you asked and other nodded their head. You sigh softly, "Okay....what's that got to do with me?" you said and Onew walk to you.

"We can't do everything. We can't talk to people; we can't check background or ours histories. Because we don't remember everything of our past life." Onew explained, "So we search to find a human that can see us and we finally found you." Onew said. You just stare at all of them then your mind click.

"Wait, YOU want ME to become a...Sherlock?" you asked as all five boys nodded their head, "You've got to be kidding me!!!" you added as your head started to get headaches. You didn't even noticed that Taemin has his curiously eyes on you the whole entire time.