Boring Daily Life

SHINee Sherlock Girl

 

You yawn widely while cover your mouth, you were in a classroom and Mr. Lee was attempting to make students quite down and pay attention to lesson. All students in class were playing around and ignore him, you watch Mr. Lee pleading the students to be quite down. You snort and shake your head; you look out at the window and notice the sky turns gray. You frown, 'Didn’t the weatherman said it would be sunny whole day?' You thought then you heard throwing object.

You turn your attention back to Mr. Lee whose shield himself from the student's throwing object such as paper ball, spit ball, pencils, ruler, and bunch of other stuff. You sigh and notice your classmate held up the book and you quickly stood up from your desk.

You run toward to Mr. Lee and glare all of your classmates as the book hit her face.

The loud class has become very quite and silence. They look at you in shocked, disbelief and confusion. You look up and cross your arms, "Yah! That's enough! If you keep continue doing this you'll be expel." you said as all students look at each other, you turn around; facing Mr. Lee.

"You're a teacher, act like one. Don't act like you're weak kid." You bluntly toward the teacher and you glance up at the clock. You turn around and walk to the door.

"Y-yah, wh-where ar-are yo-you go-going?" you stopped but didn't face him.

"Home." you said and you walk out of the classroom as the bell rung.

...

You are walking while bobble your head listen to music through your headphone. You stopped when you saw a kid fell down and cried loudly. Your face become softens and walks toward the kid, and you bent down your knees on the ground. You take your headphone out and put it on the kid's head. The kid blink and look at you in confusion, you smile softly at the kid and look at his knee. You take out your handkerchief and clean the dirt and blood off gently. And put on the band aid then you peck his knee. You look at the kid, the kid stopped cry and stare at his knee. You take your headphone out of kid and ruffle his hair, "You're a strong boy." You said.

The kid smile wide, "Thank you noona!" you smile kindly at him, you watch him running toward his parents.

You stood up and walk away while listening to music once again.

Meanwhile you walking, five curious faces saw you and they all look at each other.

"Do you think she's the one?" Voice one said.

"Ye, he said the one is a female and she's stupidly brave but very kind-hearted." Voice two said.

"He also said that she's the only one that can see us." Voice three said.

"So, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Voice four said.

"Gidarida!" Voice one shouted, stopping him.

"What?" Voice four asked in confusion.

"We can't just go up to her sudden." Voice three said.

"Wae?" Voice four said.

"Because you think she'll accept us right away? He said that she never saw a ghost before in her life." Voice five finally talked.

"Oh." Voice four said.

"But, we have to see her before we'll...." Voice two trailed off.

"I know. Don't worry; we'll go see her. Before it too late." Voice three said.

"We have a lot of time." Voice five said.

"Okay." Voice four said.

All five head watching you then they disappeared mysteriously.

=Home=

You walk in, "I'm home!" you shouted and ascended the stairs and went straight to your bedroom.

You sigh and sat down on your bed, "So tiring." you mumbled and look around your bedroom. 'Nothing excited happen to me. Just a daily life, go to school, go back home, do homework, eat dinner with your parent, do your night daily, go to bed. Then start all over again. Boring!' you thought then you stood up and walk to your window.

You look up at the night sky; "I wish there's crazy exciting happening to me." you made a wish and you scoff softly.

"I'm just being too silly." You thought out loud and getting ready to do your homework.

...

It's almost been two hours since you've doing your homework, you sigh and read the question out loud. "The more you have of it, the less you see. What is it?" you blink and tilted your head in confusion.

"Hmm...." you made a face then you ignore and stood up from your desk.

"I'm hungry." you walk out of your bedroom.

Once you're in the kitchen, you look through the cabinet to find some snack. That is until you heard a strange clank.

You blink and turn around, you look around and everything is just empty and silence. You furrowed your eyebrows then you shrugged it away. You went back to search the snack but you heard another clank sound.

You turn around, "What the heck is that?" you mumbled and walk slowly cautioned while look around carefully.

You heard another sound as you saw throwing object toward you. You quickly dodge as the object pass over your head and hit hard on cooking utensil. You look up in confusion, fear, puzzled, and shocked. "Wha-?" your jaw open wide when you saw sharp knife, pocket knife, big knife, small knife, long knife, and short knife floating in the air facing straight toward you.

You slowly gulped in nervously and fear and knifes fly toward you as you quickly close your eyes.

'I don't wanna die!'

----------------------------------

Sorry if there's grammar, error, misspelling, and few other things. I tried my best as I could.

Also I have six years old writing style...sorry! I'll try my  best! ANd work hard! I hope you all like it! :)

Next Chapter: Meet Five Ghosts!