Book Buffet 5 adjectives

Book Buffet The City of Ember

5 Adjectives

1. puzzling I chose this word because the two main characters, Lina Mayfleet and Doon Harrow, have to put together a chewed on, ancient parchment, that may be the egress out of the slowly dying City of Ember.

2. unimaginable I chose this word because in this city, electricity is barely pulling through, the sky is a black nothingness with the same temperature everyday, cold. Plus the city is gradually dying into black, darkness just like the rest of the world, the Unknown Regions.

3. creative I chose this word because the author made a book about what may happen if cities go into war over power and that we may be resorted to being made a future city and being made just so that the Earth will always have human beings.

4. obsessive and addicting I chose this word because the book was so good I read without a break in a total of approximately a hour! And I am so obsessed that I finished the City of Ember series in four days, one book per day!

5. “enLIGHTening”  I chose this word because it taught me that  maybe one day the world really will be like the book and we need to know we mustn’t fight each other over power. Because hate cannot overpower hate, only love can do that, that is why when bad comes to bad, you reverse the direction by doing something good.