Chapter 6

One sided love.. or two sided?
-Next Day, school gate-

Kyu: Your wallet.

Seo: Oh thx:)

They went in, and suddenly everywhere they went, people were talking about the party. Girls were gossiping and boys were chatting who to choose. Its no surprise, coz there will be a kiss scene.

Taeyeon came and pulled Seohyun away.

Tae: Lend me Seohyun for a while:)?

Kyu: Sure:)

Taeyeon and Seohyun walked to a corner.

Seo: Unnie, whats wrong?

Tae: Seohyun ah...As u know everybody is SUDDENLY talking about the party..

Seo: Yeah so..?

Tae: I kinda..liked Teukie .

Seo: Wow:D So?

Tae: Could u help me to ask him who is he going to choose?

Seo: Haha k:D

Seohyun wanted Taeyeon to help her to ask Kyuhyun who is he going to Ask, but she hesitated, and in the end she told her.

Seo: Unnie..could u help me to ask Kyuhyun who he wanted to ask to the party?

Tae: U like him?!

Seo:*blushed*

Tae:Omg.. oh okay sure sure:D

Seohyun went back to Kyuhyun and they went to class. Jessica saw the both of them chatting happily, she ran to Kyuhyun and hook her arm into his.

Sica: Kyuhyunnn ah~~~ Who r u asking to the party?

Kyu: Er...i..

Seohyun stood there and watched. She cant wait for Kyuhyun answer. "Don be jessica pls.."

Kyu: Im asking.. er.. someone i liked alot, someone innocent, someone pretty, someone who understands me.

Sica: omg~ isnt that me?><

Kyu looked at Seohyun. Seohyun was full of tears, but she did not let them drip down. Kyuhyun saw her shinning eyes.

Kyu: Erm..

Suddenly, Donghae came and grabbed Jessica's hand.

Hae: Come with me.

Sica: Ya! Aish! Let go!

The HaeSica was gone.

Seohyun stood at a side , and clean her tears. It was lucky Kyuhyun did not see it.

--

Donghae dragged Sica to the staircase.

Sica: Ya! Why did u drag me out here!

Hae: Flirting with Kyuhyun?

Sica: No....Where got.

Hae: Dun lie. U dun like him right?

Sica:....Ya ya ya ya!!! I dun like him! I have no friends since i was small bcoz my parents gave me a private teacher! I dun go to schools, i don go to playgrounds, nowhere except home! I have no friends! Except Kyuhyun when i met him! And finally when i was in a school here in Korea, i get crowded vy boys, and im not interested in them! My only, only friend is Kyuhyun. So i try my best to be good friends, no flirting!

Jessica burst into tears. Donghae was shocked. He didnt know Jessica had such a sad past. After hearing, Donghae didnt hate Sica anymore. He went up to her, and hugged her. Jessica stopped crying, she looked up. Suddenly she thinks Donghae is so nice, so handsome.

Out of the blue, a bunch of boys came running. They were being chased by big guys, and one of thw guys threw a chair. Donghae saw it immediately protected Jessica, and the chair knocked his head.

Sica: DONGHAE!!

Donghae stood, and began to fell down, letting go of Jessica.

Sica: Donghae!?

Hae: Uh...Jessica.. call ..call the teacher..

Sica: Later!!

Jessica pulled Donghae up, and Donghae rested on her shoulder and body.

Sica: Help!!

----

BOTH Seohyun and Kyu heard it, they looked at each other, and they ran out of the room to check on HaeSica. They found Hae lying down, and called the ambulance.

-Hospital-

Donghae woke up. He felt dizzy. He saw Jessica sleeping, and tot: A night passed?

Sica woke up

Sica: Oh u r awake, how u feeling?

Hae: Good. Finger in good

Sica: Yeah still can joke uh?

Seohyun and Kyuhyun came, carrying their coffee.

Kyu: Yo.

Hae: Yo chocho.

Seohyun looked at her watch

Seo: ! I forgot theres piano lesson today!

Kyu: u need me to accompany u?

Seo: its okay. Sica , Hae and Kyu, im off!

Sica , Hae and Kyu: Bye!

Donghae: Kyuhyun ah..

Kyu: Yes?

Hae: U taking Sica to the party?

Kyu: uh..

Sica: Dun choose me.

Kyu: Actually im choosing.. er.. S...s..se..

Hae&Sica: Seohyun?

Kyu: *blush* ermm.. yeyeah..

Hae: Damn thats perfect..

Sica: Hahaas choosing my Seohyun:D

Hae: Sica im taking u.

Sica: What?!

Hae: Oh u dw...?

Sica: I.. i ..er.. I wan!

Hae: Yay! Lemme hug u.

Sica and Hae hugged.

Kyu:I tot u two were enemies?

Hae: Yeah, but i realised she was concerned abt me alot when i was in the ambulance, so i asked her if she liked me. She say yeah. And i said i liked her ,seeing her so concerned.

Kyu: Amazing?..