School blows.

Goodbye, Goodbye Love

Miryo slammed the door to her apartment and locked it, sighing softly as she took off her jacket and shoes leaving them where she dropped them and slowly dragged her feet as she made her way to the kitchen. She took one look at the small space and groaned moving forward into the living room. She plopped herself down onto the couch and stared at the ceiling as the judge's words rang inside her head. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Flash back

Miryo put every bit of her energy she had left into her rapping and made sure that every word was said precisely and perfect for timing. By the time she had finished, the three judges all had hopeful looks on their faces as they started to write down stuff on papers before looking back at her and praising her. "Well, I must say, Miss...Miryo?" They looked at her waiting for an answer. "Deh! Miryo" Miryo bowed her head a little at them and wiped some sweat off her forehead. "Miryo-ssi, I like your skills." Miryo felt her lips forming a smile but it dropped as they continued "But....this song....It seems to be...missing something.." Miryo got a confused look on her face and bit her bottom lip a little before speaking, "hm? What..is it missing?" She asked feeling even more nervous. "It's missing....a melody? well...let's just say...It seems like this song of yours....could be a duet." Miryo's eyes widened a bit and she nodded her head slowly. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"A duet..." Miryo stared at the ceiling a bit more before sitting up normally again and putting her hand against her chin. "I...don't work well with others..." She said quietly to herself as she sat there. 

 

 The next day....

Sunny was sweeping some dirt out of the doorway as she watched the streets, looking out for the girl she met before. "Sunny!" Her manager called as she spaced out at the street before calling back "Deh?!" "Please take these deliveries out!" He yelled as he set down a cup holder with coffee's "deh!" Sunny set the broom back into the closet and grabbed the coffee's slowly making her way out of the shop and down the street as she read the address and made her way down the street. 

 

Miryo was in class half asleep and half awake as she leaned her chin on her hand and looked out the window. She watched as other's who were out for lunch break talked and laughed with there friends as she thought "Friends ...school ..." She groaned as she got up out of her chair and made her way downstairs to the front gates to sneak a cigarette. She pulled out her lighter and started smoking, blowing out heavy clouds of smoke and watching them float away. "I wish I could disappear..like the smoke.." Suddenly she heard a light thud as she almost finished her cigarette and looked over to see a girl laying on the ground, covered in coffee. Miryo looked at the girl as she coughed and hacked, slowly trying to lift herself off the ground. As she finally stood up she stomped her foot "Aiyah!" She pouted and looked over at her. "Yah! Can't you go smoke somewhere else?!" Miryo flicked the cigarette at the girls feet and put her hands into the pockets of her uniform. "Not really, I'm at school and can't leave." She said with a smug look. Sunny flared her nostrils angrily before realizing it was the girl from before. She slowly relaxed her face and looked at her. "You....are that girl" She said quietly as she pointed her slender fingers at Miryo. Miryo looked at her a bit curious as she tried to figure out what she meant. "What?" She looked at her before flashes of the previous day flew through her mind and she remembered. "Ah... Sunny" Sunny widened her eyes as the other said her name and she turned a little pink feeling shy. "Y-you...remembered my name?" She said shyly as she rubbed her arm. "Well..It's because you yelled it to the world...not to mention your looks...and name are so unforgetful...so Yeah I did.." Miryo rubbed her neck as Sunny smiled softly. "well I see you look a lot better today, Yesterday you looked as if you could fa-" "yeah..I know.." Miryo cut her off and looked down briefly. "look I gotta go back inside.. Lunch is almost over" She said as she quickly turned and walked in the gate. "Wait!" She felt another tug on her sleeve and turned her head quickly feeling her pulse quicken. "y-yeah? what is it?" She looked at the other girl and raised her eyebrow. "What's your name? You know my name..." Sunny said a little quietly as she looked at her stained cardigan sleeves. "It's Miryo.." Miryo said quietly as she stood there. "Miryo....I like it!" Sunny smiled happily still clinging to her sleeve. "Well Miryo You should stop by the coffee hut after school! I'll be working there all afternoon" She smiled at her. "....I...guess" "Yay!" sunny jumped a bit excited and finally let go of Miyro's uniform to clap. "Uh...see ya then...sunny" Sunny waved and smiled happily as she watched Miryo walk off before calling out "Feel free to call me unni!" Miyro stopped and turned to her slightly and giving her a weird look before she went back into the school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ahhhh orz Sorry that took so long...I don't know where my motivation went...but it came back randomly at.....2AM 11/26/12 XD ok I will update tomorrow as well~