The encounter

Goodbye, Goodbye Love

School was coming to a slow end, and life was coming back to Seoul as Summer neared. Miryo had left school early, on her way to an audition. 

"I hope this goes well..." She said to herself as she passed by a park with some children playing. "Ah those were the days..I didn't have a care in the world.."
She stopped and watched all the kids play and laugh as she smoked a cigarette. The wind picking up a little as her hair blew gently in the wind. There was no doubt she was nervous as she stepped on the cigarette to put it out and continue on her way to the place where the auditions were being held. 

As she entered the building another girl had bumped into her rather harshly as she scurried out of the building. She heard the sobs far after the girl was gone and felt her stomach tighten. "Will this go well? Please god...let this go well" She prayed as she stepped into a waiting room with other girls around her age who all looked just as anxious as she. Taking a seat in the far corner Miryo went over the rap she studied to make sure she got it down. As time passed more girls came and left with pitiful expressions on their faces. A few hours had passed and Miryo still hadn't gotten called, finally they called her name and she slowly got out of her seat. She walked into the room that many girls left tear-stricken and stood in front of three other people. Miryo was nervous and as she bowed and introduced herself, could see that they looked worn out and were hoping that Miryo were the answer to their prayers. She gave them her cd with the instrumental she had made herself and waited for them to start it. As she heard the music play she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "3...2......" 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Soon-kyu imnida!! Please take care of me!" Sunny bowed and waved, smiling brightly at the others in front of her. They all bowed back and a few of the boys looked as if they were going to faint from her. After her boss introduced her again and instructed everyone to help her get used to her position Sunny hastily started working. She had just got a job at a new cafe in Seoul and wanted to do her best. Taking orders from a few customers and almost running to get their orders to them she worked hard all day. As she cleaned up after hours a few of the older workers had asked if she wanted to go with them to get dinner, but she shyly declined as she had other things to do that day. As she was just leaving the cafe she bumped into a person, bowing apolegetically to them and asked if they were ok. "Gwenchana?" She looked at them and observed their beaten state. Sunny had felt like she just kicked a puppy, the person looked so sad. But before she could say sorry again they had hurried off and left without saying anything. This immediately confused the bubbly girl and she was just about to turn the other way when she stepped on something. "oh? That person must've dropped this.." She looked down and picked up a rather old looking wallet inspecting it. She hurried in the direction the person went and saw them at the top of a pretty steep street. Sunny pouted but called out to them "Excuse me! Miss!! Excuse me!" She started up the hill doing her best to trudge up and not trip. "Hey!" She reached them just in time and grabbed their shoulder. They turned and looked a bit surprised as Sunny held out their wallet in front of them. "You..dropped this.." Sunny panted as they grabbed the wallet. "....Thanks.." They replied quietly. "You seem down..are you ok?" Sunny asked once her breathing returned to normal. "No, I'm not ok." The girl replied in an even quieter shakey voice then before. "oh? What is wrong?" Sunny blinked with a sad look on her face. "Anything I can help with?" Sunny tried looking her in the eye. "aniyo..nothing can help me.." As Sunny was just about to reply they took off down the other side of the hill without saying another word. Sunny watched them with a pout and shouted "Well, I'm Sunny! I work at the new Seoul Cafe just down the hill! If you ever need anything...I work there.!." as she watched them walk away. 

 

 

Aiyah~! >.< 
Ok thats all i got for now..I hope you like it! I'll do my best to keep the chapters coming and stuff~ They met though! :3 Er... My name is Nut. Well..its a nick name..lalala~ feel free to comment and stuff~~