Chapter 2: First Day Of School

The Wild Couple

After your breakfast, you headed out to your school. When you reach your school, you went straight to the Principal office and got the timetable schedule. While you were walking to your class, you bang into a girl..

"I'm sorry.. I wasn't paying attention when i was walking.. Are you alright?" The girl asked politely. "Yeah. I wasn't your fault, i wasn't paying attention too. I'm sorry." You smiled and answered back. "It's okay.. Are you new here? i didn't see you before.." She asked curiously and stared at you. "Erm.. Yes, i'm new here.."You answered. "Oh i see. Oh! By the way, i'm Hyemi, Lee Hyemi. What's your name?" Hyemi asked. "Hi Hyemi. Nice to meet you. I'm ~~~~, Byun ~~~~." You smiled. "Nice to meet you too!! So, we're friends now!" She jumped with happiness. "Yeah! Your my first friend here!" You chuckled at her childishness. "Really?! You are also my first friend here! What's your class?" "I'm in class 1-1." You answered her. "Im in that class too!!" Hyemi shouted and smiled. "Let's go to class together!!" You smiled and she agreed.

When Hyemi and you reached the class, the teacher were already there. "Are you the new student?" She asked kindly. "Yes." You answered her and Hyemi went to her seat to wait for you. "I'm Mrs Kim, your form teacher and the teacher for mostly of your subjects. Do you mind introducing yourself to the class?" She smiled nicely to you and motioning you to introduce yourself. *She seems to be a nice teacher!* "I'm Byun ~~~~ and i'm new to this school, please take care of me and nice to meet you!" You bowed 90 degrees and went to the seats where Mrs Kim asked you to sit and luckily you were sitting with Hyemi.

"I knew she would put us together.." Hyemi said to you. "How you know it? You can read minds?" You gasped and gave her a weird stare. "You're funny and don't give me such stares.. It's scary. Mrs Kim is the nicest teacher that i've ever met, she always put friends together as she thinks that they could learn well like that." She explained to you and you nodded. You heard some whisper from the people around saying to thier friends like 'she looks like Baekhyun oppa! And her surname is Byun too!'.. *Of course i look like Baekhyun oppa.. He's my biological brother...* you thought to yourself and you shaked off all the thoughts in your mind and continue to listen what the teacher is saying.

After the whole long boring lesson is finally your break time. You went to the cafeteria in your school. Hyemi and you went to collect the foods you all wants and went to a vacant sit. Before you could even sit down, you heard girls screaming. "What happened? Why are all the girls screaming?" you settled down and asked Hyemi. "It's the kingkas. They are the most handsome and cool guys in this school and they are famous." Hyemi beamed. "Seems like you are in love with one of the group member. How many groups of kingkas are there?" You asked and at the same time . *I bet EXO-K oppa are one of them.* you thought. She smile sheepishly and said "There are 2 groups one is EXO-K and the other is BTOB. You're right i'm in love with one of the members." The first thing you thought was, *I knew it!* and you smiled. "Who you like? EXO-K or BTOB?" Your curiousity kills you. "I'm in love with one of the members in EXO-K and he is Sehun." She said shyly. *SEHUN OPPA??!! Hyemi is in love with Sehun oppa??!!* you want to bombard her with more questions but you are afraid her from suspecting you of knowing EXO-K  so you kept the questions to yourself.

After a while you saw EXO-K walking past you and they noticed you but they just walked away. "I wish that i could be with Sehun oppa!!" Hyemi started fangirling about EXO-K. "They are not idols why are you crazy about them?" You said while chewing your food. "Because they are hot! Hotter than the idols! Don't you think so?" Hyemi became more and more crazier about them. After both of you have finish your food, you receive a text from Baekhyun.

From: Oppa "Saw you just now with a girl, is she your friend?"

To: Oppa "Yup. Oppa is so bad you are not asking how was i but ask about my friend here?! Are you interested in her?"

From: Oppa "Oh please! I only interested in 1 girl. And that girl is of course my sister, Byun ~~~~... I was just about to ask.. How was your day?"

To: Oppa "But sorry i'm not interested in you.. It's was fine, but there were some girls gossipping of you and i looking alike."

From: Oppa "How can you hurt my heart?! Really!? Oppa got to go see you later."

To: Oppa "Bleh!! Who cares about you!! Yup. Ok. Bye oppa~"

You put your phone back in your pocket and headed back to class with Hyemi. Hyemi and you talked in the classes of things about the two of you and now the both of you know each other well. She knows about you going to America for studying English, you're rich, where you stay etc. But the only things she don't know was your brother is Byun Baekhyun and your parents own the world biggest company, Byun Company. And you know that her parents where out of town and went to London for work and only be back for once or twice a year.

"Byun ~~~~! Wait for me!" Hyemi called out loudly and that earns a few stares from other people but she doesn't care much. "Hyemi lower down your volume people is staring at you!" You said and hope that she will lower down her volume but she answered you an answer you never expected from her. "Who cares about them, i like it!" She beamed. You laughed at her childishness and said "You walked this way too?" She nodded. "You forgot? I thought i told you where i lived?" You thought for a while and then remembered she actually told you where she lived and it was just a few miles away from your house. "Ahh~ I'm such a idiot!" You hit your head playfully and she laughed at you.

The both of you walked down the route and eventually the both of you have to separate route. "Bye ~~~~" "Bye Hyemi!" You went back home and you saw the EXO-K was already at your living together with Baekhyun.

"~~~~ you're back!" Chanyeol smiled at you. "Yeah.. So tiring!" You complained and sit next to Sehun. "Now you know why i hated school!" He complained. "Yah! Sehun don't complain, aren't you just flirt a girl and you said school is nice because there are pretty girls for you to flirt?" Kai hit him on his shoulder playfully and Sehun shot him a stare. "Sehun oppa is such a baddie! And i actually wanted to introduce you to my bestfriend and now i think i should re-think about it."

Sehun laugh, "~~~ -ah even if she is interested with me but i don't. And im not a baddie." Your eyes widened of his sentence, "What?!" Sehun chuckled. "Just kidding. Who is that girl that are interested with me? Is she pretty, nice?" He bombard you with questions. You laugh " I dont tell you~ Bleh~" You sticked out your tongue at him and went to your room. *It's so tiring..* You dozed off while lying on your bed.