Chapter 1: Morning Call

The Wild Couple

It was 7a.m in the morning and the sun was already up on the sky. You were still sleeping in your room as you just landed in Korea yesterday night.

"My pretty dongsaeng, wake up and get ready for school, you don't want to be late for your first day in school right?" A familiar voice said as you open your eyes and see your one and only brother, Baekhyun at the side of your bed smiling to you. You sit up and yawn.

"I see that my dongsaeng is tried huh?" He tease you as he help you up from the bed. You punch him in his shoulder and walk away to get read. "Ouch! What was that for?" He asked innocently and pout. "For you. Who ask you to tease me in the morning? You are gonna get it from me when i have more vigor and active!" You said as you pointed at him. He chuckled, "Oh really?! Like real if you're gonna hit me or something.. I know you won't hit your precious oppa that always protect you." and with that he walked out of your room and get ready for school.

You wore your new school uniform which is light blue blouse and dark blue skirt. You went down to the dining table and saw EXO- K eating their breakfast.

"Good morning oppas!" You smile sweetly at them. "Morning ~~~- ah" EXO-K said in unison. "You didn't said morning to me just now when i went to yuor room and wake you up!" Baekhyun pouted.

"Are you jealous?" You ask innocently. Baekhyun just take his bag and walk away from the dining table and headed to the door with EXO-K members. "Oppa are you mad?" You ask as you chase after him.

Baekhyun just stand there and said nothing. "Oppa don't be mad and reply me." You do all srts of cute expression and finally saw Baekhyun cracked up with EXO-K members. "What?" You asked as you stop doing the expressions. All they did was laughing at you madly. "HEY! Stop laughing!" You said as you frowned. "~~~- ah, you're too cute to even be mad at." Suho smiled. "My ~~~- ah do you think i will be mad at you? I can't even be mad at you for 1 min. I was just jokking with you." Baekhyun patted your head. "Fine.." You went back eating.

"~~~- ah, oppas go school first, see you later at home." Baekhyun said and went out of the house with EXO-K. "Bye ~~~- ah.." Sehun said. "Have fun for your first day in school!" D. O waved. "Bye oppas! I will have fun!" You shouted back.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated the first chapter!! It was a short chapter.. Please subscibe this story and comment.. I need all this to do even better for this storyline. Thank you!! Hope you would enjoy the first chapter.. I will update this story more often.. For this chapter i used Baekhyun, EXO-K and ~~~~ as the main picture because this chapter are about them.. The next chapter will be a different picture.. Chapter 2 is coming up soon.. Enjoy readers!! ^_^