Onew : Part 1

When at times, they would put a smile on your face.

At Seoul University (girls dorm)

It is still early hours of midnight when, right after you had finished cooking your oh-so delicious ramyun, you ran towards your room which is red in colour in a hurry and darted across your study table with newly cooked ramyun curry noodles stuffed in to your mouth. Want to know why you're such in a panic mode? That's because you have to finish your assingnment that was ordered by Mr. Kang last week. (Mr Kang is your medical lecturer) to do the other day (of cource you have to do so since you're a medical assisstant student at Seoul University) .And to be honest, he's a wicked man with a strict cold personality that can annoy and scare anyone in his sight.

His scary looking face match well with his personality. In addition, he's a total inconsiderate human being when it comes to assigments and homework/group paper work. Long story short, he's a complete perfectionist and a  total jerk at the same time, he would cut students marks mercilessly if he/she didn't do the assingments his way. Frequently,  he always says with his annoying voice to his students *and by the way, You would mouthed him whenever he says, "the best way is my way and you guys have to meet my expectations" Anyway though, you have to finish them immediately cause you have to send these paperwork on Monday and you ain't playing when you're serious. You almost forgot to do to them yesterday which is a 100% your fault *big grins*. You would often get sidestract when you're doing your assigments ..for instance; that day, since you have some free time, you would called your boyfriend, Onew just to know how's he's been doing in Japan and ask him random stuff and at times making jokes with each other ..and by the way, he have such good sense of humour. who can't even complain to that adorable face? 

Anyway, you haven't call him last week since you're busy and hoped that he's fine. And back to the story, as you're working your out doing research and trying to finish it as fast as you could when out of nowhere, 

"Urin deo isang nuneul maju haji anheulkka
Sotonghaji anheulkka
Saranghaji anheulkka
Apeun hyeonsire dasi nunmuri heulleo
Bakkul su itdago bakkumyeon doendago malhaeyo MAMA, MAMA"

Your phone rang without you noticing. As you're about to answer the phone, you felt quite mad and curious at the same time. "Who the hell on earth would be calling at this time of hour?! it's almost half pass 1 for crying out loud." you muttered under your breath while grabbing your phone about to answer it without even seeing the number clamly while messing with your locks harshly.

"Hello! whoisitiambusyrightnowgoodnight." you answered with a single breath with your phone placed on your shoulders as you're typing on your laptop not even realizing that the person on the other line is none other than your boyfriend, Onew. But nevetheless, you're indeed busy and at last you pressed the cancel button and hang up. Forget about that, now it is off to continue your work with determination shown in your eyes. After an hour or so, fatique gets the best out of you and without you knowing, you snuggled on to your Rillakuma teddy bear and drifted off to sleep.

On the other side of the country:Japan

It's almost 1 a.m when Onew gave you a call and to his surprise, you just hung up on him. "Yah! I haven't said a word to her and apperently, she just hung up on me like that, oh no she didn't this girl.. didn't she know how expensive it is just to gave her a call? " Onew complained non stop. On the other hand, Jong, whom shared a room with Onew, can't even sleep peacefully while covering his ears with a baby blue pillow, listening to his hyung blabbering about something just now. Feeling annoyed, he wake himself up, went towards his hyung and throws a pillow at him. Onew, who's still busy mummuring stunned to feel a pillow darted towards him perfectly landed on his back HARD.

"Ouch! what the... " he said as he spun around and saw jonghyun standing beside him looking mad with another pillow ready to be thrown at him. "Okay..okay.. I get it, stop it will you? why are you mad at me all of a sudden jong? chill out man.." Onew surrendered while signalling Jong to take a sit beside him.

"You wanna know why?! Okay, I tell hyung why, firstly, it's freaking 2 a.m, and lastly, I can't even get any sleep because of hyung's complaining about this and that.. please hyung.. I beg you, PLEASE GET SOME SLEEP WILL YOU? I know what's been going through your mind hyung, we're all tired and busy, so please, get some sleep, I bet tomorrow's gonna be a long day for us. okay?" Jong pouted and went back to his bunk. Onew felt quilty towards Jong and decided to tell him what happened.

"Jong..can you hear me out buddy, it's not that I don't wanna tell you, it's just.. it's not about us being busy, but it's pretty much something else." Onew finally replied with his head low playing with his fingers.

Jong stood up and pulled out his blaket when Onew started to talk. "All right, what's seems to be the matter hyung?" Jong spoke softly laying on his bunk listening carefully to what his hyung wanted to say. Onew then explained everything to Jong about his relationship with you. He shared about the memories you and Onew had and boy, those times were great and both of you seems to be busy and stuff he then tells Jong the times when onew barely called you and both of you seems to be busy with your own lives. He's afraid that maybe you wanted to call it quits. He's been acting weirdly for a week now and having a company to convey and give some advice to is all he needed for a crucial time like this. Jong felt bad for his hyung, he really wanted to help him out but not now. He's tired though.

" Hyung, as much as I wanted to help you, but now is not the right  time ... take some good night sleep and then we'll continue this comversation tomorrow, how's that sound?" Jong added. Onew nodded and give jong a precious smile and went back to dreamland in no time as soon as he layed down on his bed hoping for a better day tomorrow.