Onew : Part 2

When at times, they would put a smile on your face.

The next day 

  The sun shone so brightly to the point that your eyes were hurt by the beam from sun that passed through the window beside you. Today is a great Saturday and there's nothing better than a splendid weekend that's ahead of you.. OH NO WAIT A MINUTE, your assingments.. you did half of them already but there's lots more to be done ..Well, that means off to work you go.. no offence, you did have a good night sleep but it didn't stop you from worrying about work though. Anyway, you're graduating this year and hopefully all of your hard work pays off eventually. It's almost 7:30 a.m when you heard a growling sound from your upset stomach.Petting your tummy, you decided to buy some fried chicken and Bibimpap for you and your best friend Eun Ji which is also your roommate.

   Feeling guilty that she paid for dinner at a Chinese restaurant last week, you decided to return the favour. She's still sleeping when you trooted towards the main door and carefully, slided behind the door without even a silghtest noise managed to escape. As soon as you walked down accross the streets,  your big eyes were astonish by the beauty of the Cerry Blossom flowers that were planted beautifully along the road. It is without a doubt one of God's wonderful creation. 

   Anyway, after 30 minutes searching for food ,you've finally bought some fried Chicken,bibimbap and a tad of steam pork belly. It's exhausting but it's worth it. The smell of cool air rose to your nose as you were inhaling the fresh oxygen. You walk and walk passing rows and rows of Cherry Blossoms, and  the next thing you knew, you've finally arrived at your dorm. With tired legs and petite figure, you trotted towards your floor. You live in the 3rd floor which is equavelent to 21 steps. You did that not because you want to shed some pounds, it's because other student are also using the ONLY lift in the buliding and moreover, the fact that the scene of  crowded people, it's practically hard to move either. and so, to be on the safe side, you had to use the freaking staircase. After a while, you made it and opened the door.

    Your roommate, Eun Ji, ran towards you with an exciting face eager to help you to put the foods on the table and preparing for the feast. "Eun Ji- ah, when did you woke up? " you asked your adorable little sister-like friend which is one month younger than you. Eun Ji flashes a huge smile and said "Oh, I woke up a little while ago and when I woke up I didn't see Eonni, where did you go Eonni? You bought all of these foods am I right?" you can't help but to pinch her cheecks when she acted all cute in front of you.

"Yeah.I figured I could return the favor since you paid for dinner last week". you flashed a broad smile as well.

"Yah, Eonni-ah it's okay.We are practically sisters now and by the way it's not a big of a deal at all lets eat!" she cheered non stop. You and Eun Ji ate the food with happy smiles accross both of your faces. When both of you were still eating, your phone rang out of nowhere. You picked up your phone with a happy feeling just oozing right through you since it's your boyfriend calling you.

"Yah, how're you babe?" you answered happily.

"Babe, I'm mad at you." Onew replied with a cute tone.

"Why babe? what did I did wrong?" you scratched your head in confuse.

"Well.. you didn't answered any of my calls yesterday and you didn't even replyed any of my text messages. Babe, even if you said you're busy, you could've text me.." When you heard Onew's chatter on the other side of the line, you could feel his dissapointment.

"I don't know it's you who called me yesterday since I'm doing my assignments and I think you know how strangers creeps me out...and plus you are the one who forgot to put your Japan phone number in my phone Remember? I've told you that a million times. Anyway, I'm sorry babe."

Onew tilt his head a bit and remembers when you constantly reminding him regarding his Japan phone number.

" Well, I'm sorry too babe. Don't worry, I'll make it up to you.. okay?" You nodded your head in agreement.

"Anyway, I'm at the airport now, can you fetch the members and I? Our manager hyung didn't have the time to fetch us so, we're practically counting on you..'' You can't help but to smile when he says that..

"Okay babe, I'll be there in no time!" both of you hung up your phone at the same time. "Mr Lee Jin Ki, you sure know how to put a smile accross my face even when I'm mad." you muttered inside your head while getting ready to fetch them. 

The End.