Hearts pound loudly..

Who are you fooling?

He kept walking.

Kai shoved his hands deeper in his pockets, glaring at anyone who looked at him. But soon, he was lost in his own thoughts. He felt angry. Frustrated. Confused. Jiyeon was having fun..without him. His mind kept flashing back to Jiyeon's face, her laughing, the way she was looking at Chanyeol.

This made him even madder. And he frowned. How could Jiyeon..No, how could Jiyeon do this to him? He didn't even know her. They weren't even close. He didn't like her. Did he?

He sighed deeply and looked up suddenly. Realizing he had no idea where he had walked to, he frustratedly took his phone out and called his driver to pick him up. And soon enough, Kai was in the car. "Where to sir?" his driver asked. "Home." Kai grunted.

The driver could feel annoyance..and hurt radiating off Kai. So he quietly nodded his head and drove off. Kai leaned back in his seat, his head hurt..and so did his heart. He nodded softly.

He needed a drink.

Back in school, recess had ended. Chanyeol and Jiyeon walked side by side down the bustling-wait no, the crowd was dispersing. Students hurriedly scurried to the side and stood by the lockers. Jiyeon looked up, surprised. A girl with long black hair and a rather slender figure strutted down the corridor.

She stopped short of them. Barely glancing at Chanyeol, she rudely pulled Jiyeon away by the wrist and led her away. Jiyeon threw a desperate glance over her shoulder but Chanyeol just snickered and waved. He made a sign to say he'd wait for her after class and Jiyeon nodded pitifully.

The girl had eventually pushed her into the bathroom. She looked Jiyeon up and down. "Well. Where's Kai?" she asked, her voice strong and demanding. Jiyeon shook her head slowly, she had no idea. But something about this girl..was familar. The girl smirked and stuck out her hand. "Hyoyoung. Kai's noona." she stated cooly.

Jiyeon's eyes widened. That's why she seemed so familiar! But..what was she doing here? "Jiyeon." she replied timidly. "Well, Jiyeon. I heard all about what Kai did for you this morning. And I have to say, I'm impressed. Kai never does anything for anyone." she continued, looking Jiyeon up and down again.

"Just don't break his heart, okay?" she questioned and nodded firmly. With that, Hyoyoung turned around and left.

Jiyeon slumped against the wall. Wow, that was weird. But she decided she liked Hyoyoung. Just like how she had decided that she liked Kai. But where was he anyway? She shook her head and left.

Needless to say, the rest of the day was horrible for Jiyeon. She kept getting lost now that she didn't have Kai to bring her to her classes. And she kept getting angry stares from the girls, which didn't help anything. At the end of the day, she waited by the lockers patiently for Chanyeol.

When she finally spotted him, she couldn't hold back from running down the corridor and into Chanyeol's arms. She squealed and rapidly reported to him all the bad things that had happened to her. He just kept grinning and nodding. He found her so cute. But...he put his hand on his chest.

Why was his heart beating so fast? Earlier, when Jiyeon had hugged him, he felt light-headed and nervous for some reason. But he just shot Jiyeon a sheepish smile and she contiuned ranting, oblivious to what Chanyeol was experiencing. "-And these girls kept glaring at me." she finished, pouting. Chanyeol grinned and leaned in close, "Well that's what you get for hanging out with the two most popular guys in the school." he replied.

Jiyeon stiffened, suddenly aware of how close Chanyeol was to her. She broke off eye-contact and turned away awkwardly. "Two most popular guys?" she asked, clearing . "Yeah, Kai and I. Kai's dad owns a chain of malls across the country, you know." he teased playfully. "What about you?" Jiyeon asked innocently.

"I..My dad owns a large company..involved with agriculture. You know, plants? That sort of thing." he replied, glancing at her. "I know what agriculture is." she said, sticking her tongue out at him. They soon reached the bus stop and to Jiyeon's surprise, Chanyeol stood there beside her. She raised an eyebrow.

"You taking the bus?" she questioned. He nodded but didn't pursue the matter. She shruged and reached over. She was trying to take out a piece of lint that had caught in his hair. "Lean over. You're too tall." she whined and forced his shoulders down.

Chanyeol took this oppurtunity to really look at her. He eyes remained completely focused on her face...And suddenly his heart started beating wildly again. He stood up abruptly and ruffled his hair to get the lint out himself. "What are you trying to do? Taking so long.." he mumbled. '

Confused, Jiyeon just stared at him, when the bus arrived. She got on and Chanyeol got on too. She took a seat near the back. "You take this bus too?" she asked, intrigued. He nodded again and changed the topic. "Hey..You should really..Uh..give me your phone number..You know? Like if you have trouble with homework or anything.." he finished awkardly.

Jiyeon grinned widely and took out her phone. "Give me your phone number too okay oppa?" she asked absent-mindly. Chanyeol felt his face flush at the mention of her calling him oppa. Jiyeon bit her lip. "Take a picture with me?" she asked timidly. Chanyeol grinned and nodded.

Happily, the two of them took a picture together. Chanyeol awkwardly put his hand around Jiyeon while she comfortably leaned in close to him. He felt his face getting hot again and fanned himself quickly when she wasn't looking. "It's so cute oppa!" she exclaimed and showed him. He nudged her, "send it to me." he said.

Both of them put it as their display picture and anyone who saw them would think they were a cute couple. Jiyeon's stop came first and so she went down the bus happily, waving goodbye to Chanyeol.

He waved back and sighed after she had left the bus. With his heart pounding loudly, he looked at the display picture on his phone. He didn't even realize he was grinning or that he had stared at it for so long.

When his stop came, he skipped down the bus. Breathing in the fresh evening air, he headed home. With that goofy grin plastered on his face all the way. He decided he like Jiyeon very much.

But just as a friend, right?

Maybe not.

ANOTHER UPDATE<3 TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. DRUNK KAI IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BTW:PPP COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK BECAUSE I REALLYREALLY LOVE COMMENTS! OKAY BYES<3