She meets Chanyeol..And his friends.

Who are you fooling?

That day, Jiyeon decides to bring her new boyfriend to her apartment. She blushes all the way. She can't believe she's dating Kai. If the girls at her school found out! Kai can't keep his hands off of her and holds her whenever he gets the chance.

He purposely leans on her on the bus and slips his arms round her waist, to 'protect' her in case she gets assaulted again. Jiyeon grumbles, but she isn't really complaining. She leans into kai's embrace and smiles shyly. She's still not used to this. Kai holds her carefully, always gently entwining their fingers.

She's so fragile, he thinks. He feels like the luckiest guy in the world, to have such a wonderful girlfriend. He feels himself smirking. Girlfriend. They're dating now. Suddenly, he can't wait to show her off to his friends. They arrive at her apartment. And Kai feels his happiness dissapate. The building is run down.

And it's unlit corridors look unsafe. He grabs Jiyeon's hand tighter. It's just so...Dangerous. And dark. He feels guilty. For not having done something earlier. "So this is it." she sighs as Kai steps into her apartment carefully. He looks round. The place is old but cozy.

It's obvious that Jiyeon doesn't plan on staying here long though. The place has minimal furniture. He feels his heart pang. She shoots him a look. "Well yeah. I won't be here long so.." she trails off. But Kai slides onto the couch. "I like it." he whispers. Jiyeon feels her heart jump. Really?

In the end, they sit on the couch watching Disney Movies. Jiyeon has tons of them and Kai knows all of the songs. He hums it quietly. Jiyeon leans on his chest, his arms wrapped round her. She shoots up suddenly. "O-Oppa. How many girlfriends have you had? O-Oops! Never mind." she quickly shakes her head.

What is she thinking? Asking such a question. But Kai just chuckles. Time to have a little fun. "Hmmm..." he hums. And begins counting on his fingers while naming random girls(that he doesn't really know.) He gets to the 9th finger when Jiyeon suddenly stands up and storms away towards her bedroom.

She sinks into the bed. Stupid Kai. Of course he's dated loads of girls. Like, he's Kai. Stupid stupid Kai. He stands in the doorway. Arms crossed. Amused. Jiyeon wants to wipe that expression off his face. Kai sits next to her, trying to hold her. But she pushes him away.

"Jiyeon-ah." he breathes into her ear and she gulps. "Jiyeon-ah..You're not mad, are you?" he continues whispering into her ear. Jiyeon clenches her fists. She turns to him. Kai's eyes widened when he sees how much hurt and confusion is in her eyes. He immediately regrets playing with her.

He would rather kill himself than be the cause of her hurt. He holds back from punching himself. Carefully, he reaches up and cups her face. "Jiyeon-ah. I was kidding. I've never, ever, ever dated anyone else. And I don't want to. I only want you." he continues softly and leans in. He molds his lips with hers.

They sit there, gently expressing their love for each other. Jiyeon's lips are soft and sweet. Kai forces himself to pull back. "I love you, okay?" he repeats. And Jiyeon nods. He leans in to kiss her but Jiyeon pushes him away playfully. "Catch me if you can~" she teases and runs away.

The next day, Jiyeon calls Chanyeol. She wants to meet up. Chanyeol is her bestest friend ever. And she can't wait to tell him the good news. He tells her to meet up at a nearby cafe. She agrees readily and makes sure to dress nicely. The cafe is a pretty quaint one. She's seen it while walking past.

She can't wait to eat there. But when she gets there, she sees Chanyeol...And 4 other guys. They are dressed casualy but they still are handsome enough to be actors. She walks cautiously up to them. "C-Chanyeol Oppa." she squeaks. He whips around. "Jiyeon-ah!" he smiles and drags her into one of the chairs.

His expression displays forced happiness and just a tinge of sadness. But before she can figure the reason why, one of the guys speak up. "You must be Jiyeon! We've heard so much about you!" he greets happily. Jiyeon turns to Chanyeol, confused. But his eyes are downcast. Why?

"Kai's told us all about you!" he continues. Jiyeon snaps to attention. "You know Kai?" she asks, bewildered. One of the other guys nod excitedly. "Yup! Kai's our bestest friend, so of course we know all about you. Right? Sisiter-in-law?" he grins. Jiyeon almost passes out. They know? They know!

When did Kai tell them? And who are they? "Kids, don't be rude." the guy next to her scolds. He looks at her kindly. "I'm Suho. That's Baekhyun, Sehun and Kyungsoo." he introduces them. Jiyeon nods blankly. They all wave good-naturedly. She looks at Chanyeol again.

He's playing with the foam in his coffee and carefully scoops up a spoonful. He glares at it and slips it into his mouth, sighing. Jiyeon frowns. What's wrong with happy virus? She notices a bit of foam on his lip and carefully reaches up to wipe it away. Chanyeol blushes deeply. And the other guys giggle.

"You shouldn't do that. Hyung won't like it." Sehun says with a serious expression. Jiyeon's eyes widened. Suho quickly buts in. "Yup..Now that you're his girlfriend and all.. But you and Chanyeol are just friends, right?" Jiyeon catches Chanyeol staring at her with a disappointed expression.

"Yup. Just friends." he echoes.

Yay! EXO-K!! Someone needs to tease and make Kai jealous, right? Also. I lost a subscriber. I checked this morning and it said 30 subs. And I was like OHMYKRISUS. But now..It's 29 SUBS. OH WELL. Do you think it's the lack of Chanyeol? Don't worry. He's back. I know the story really isn't interesting. But I am trying my best to be fluffy and angsty all at the same time. *sigh* Anyway. HAVE YOU SEEN COMMENTS?! OHMAHKRISUS. I GOT 5 COMMENTS YESTERDAY! IT WAS LIKE. OHGODDDD. Thanks to everyone who commented! Subscribe and comment okays? Btw. Jiyeon is supposed to be you. So feel free to complain about Mr.Arrogant or spazz about Our Derpy virus. Just imagine you're her! It makes the story more real. That's all for today! Enjoy~