SuperHeroz - The Beginning

SuperHeroZ: TVXQ and SUJU version

 

*RING!!!!*

The clock ringing loudly as Yunho pulled up a pillow, covering his head while his right hand lazily slammed on top of the clock to stop it from ringing again. Yunho still felt asleep since he just done finishing his homework last night. Miraculously, this was the only one of the homework given by his lecturer that he could finish. And yet, this year will be his last year studying in the university.

If he didn’t do this properly to get extra marks for his grade and fail the test, he would have to repeat another semester which it takes another year for him to graduate until he passes the test with flying colors. In the calculation, Yunho will end up graduating for 6 years of study in the faculty.

The 24-year-old guy hasn’t got up from his bed and still lying on the cozy bed, sleeping and having fun in his dreamland. Suddenly, a voice interrupts him and destroying everything…

“Hyung, wake up! You’ll be late again if you don’t get up now!” Changmin shook his brother harshly so the other man would wake up eventually. But still, no response. (Hyung is referred to big brother or older guy)

“You really don’t care about being late for your class again?” he asked.

“I’m trying to get a good night sleep here. Just leave me alone, will you? Haish…..” Yunho squished the pillow on his head harder so he can avoid from listening his brother nagging at him.

“Well, that good night sleep just ended if you look at the time right now,” Changmin retorted. Yunho didn’t bother to look at the clock since he knows what time is. Judging from the sun that squeezed through the curtains of his windows flashing on his bed, he knows that it was already…noon?

“WHAT??!!” he shot up from his bed surprising his brother for his quick response. Again, he glanced at the clock and groaned for disappointment. He cursed himself for being late (again…) and rushed to the bathroom as fastest as lightning.

Changmin on the other hand just shook his head seeing his brother being pathetic like that again. This is the tenth times he late for his classes and he hope that his brother would find a solution in sneaking into the class without being noticed by his lecturer. (Again…)

5 minutes later…

Yunho was already set heading to his university and managed to grab a quick breakfast meal before leaving. After riding his bicycle as fast as he could (and beat the world record for being the fastest man on earth to ride a bicycle for 10 seconds along the streets…) and a quick run to the study hall, he finally arrived at the back door of the hall.

He stepped in to the hall quietly and closing the door behind him slowly, as he walked to the next sit besides his best friend, who’s the only one that noticed his arrival. The lecturer was too busy teaching in front and the students are paying more attention to the tutor.

“Hey, what took you so long?” Yoochun whispered him.

“Homework…” Yunho whispered him back and took out his notebook and a pen to write what was written on the board.

“Again?” Yoochun can’t do anything but shook his head for his friend’s excuses in being late for the class again. He knows that Yunho was too lazy enough to finish all the homework that their lecturer gave to them and lazy enough to woke up early in the morning. He knew him for years now.

“Well, I guess that’s it, people. The class is dismissed!” said the lecturer out loud. Everyone was packing their bags and leaving the hall as they exited to the front and back door. Both of them still remained on their sit. It was just a few minutes after Yunho’s arrival and the class just ended. If he weren’t clumsy enough to put his watch in a right place, he would wear it now and know what time it is left for the class to end. Damn it.

As both of them was about to leave the study hall, Yunho was froze by a sudden loud voice coming from the middle of the room.

“Jung Yunho!!!” a high-ferocious voice can be heard all over the place, even people from the outside can heard it. Yunho can’t help it but slowly turned over to the other man who’s calling his name. He gave a small grin (perhaps a small ‘nervous’ grin…) and hoping that he could avoid from being scolded too hard by the monster. Yoochun can only stood up beside him and watched the whole scene.

“Y…Yes, sir?” Yunho stuttered as he walked down the staircase and stood in front of his lecturer. The tutor was pissed off at him and he knew why.

“You do know how many times you’ve been late for my class, right?”

“Ermm….2 times?” Yunho answered him hesitantly.

“10 times, you moron! 10 TIMES!!” he grabbed Yunho’s right ear and said the word loudly, enough to make the other guy to startle a bit. Yunho rubbed his ear vigorously as the man released him. “And that doesn’t include for today too.”

“I’m sorry, sir. I was finishing the homework that you gave me last month. I only managed to sleep for 4 hours because of that. But as I promise, I managed to finished it on time. Here…” he took out his folio and gave it to the lecturer.

“That’s because you were too lazy enough to finished these entire thing and always late for my class!” he looked carefully through all the pages in the folio. Yunho felt a bit nervous when he saw some frown in his tutor’s expression and hoping that there’s no mistake in his folio. If it does, then he have to spend another days to finish it again!

“Okay, you’re done. Perhaps you got lucky this time for finished it without having a mistake on it,” the old man said calmly and surprised by a sudden shriek from his student.

“Yeah! I did it! I won! Hahaha!!!” Yunho jumped cheerily like a kid who just received the greatest toy in the world from his parent.

“But that doesn’t mean you’re out of the hook for being late again, Mr. Jung. As a punishment, I want you to clean my car this evening.”

Yunho, who was jumping in excitement stop immediately and frowned at what his tutor just said. “What? Aww, come on! You should punish me with a better one, not washing your damn car!” he whined. He knows that the lecturer’s car was horrifying. All dirt covered the metal and the smell? Fuh! It’s beyond the words, people. You would never know. And you wouldn’t WANT to know.

“No excuses! Do what I said and you’ll be fine for sure. This is for an exchange for not finishing all the tasks that I gave you before. Besides, I’ve got a blind date to attend this Saturday so beat it,” the old man retorted.

Yunho rolled his eyes from the statement. ‘Why would an old guy like you having a date? Probably the girl would be an old woman too…’ he thought.

“Did you say something, boy??”

“What? No! Nothing! Just good luck for your ‘blind’ date this Saturday, sir! Hahaha…” Yunho was shocked by the old man respond as if he can read what was in his mind just now.

“Well, then. I guess we’re done here. I need to take my break now and I want to see that car clean and spotless by this evening. Got it? Good day to both of you,” his lecturer packed all his things and heading to the exit door without even waiting from Yunho’s reply.

“Fuhh! Well, that’s a relief. Boy, aren’t he’s the scariest one?” Yunho released a deep breath without noticing that he’s been holding it for too long. Yoochun on the other side chuckled at his friend’s behavior.

“Yeah. And you got lucky for being freed just like that without worrying about finishing all the tasks you drop behind. I’m jealous,” Yoochun complained.

“Just forget about it and let’s have some fun a bit, shall we? Hehehe…” Yunho smirked as he bring along his friend to exit from the hall and heading to the parking lot.

“I think you should wash that car first before having fun, Yunho? I mean, washing that car wasn’t an easy task as you thought so, you know. Remember what time do you get home after wash it?”

“Yikes! Bad memories!” Yunho exclaimed. “ Fine. I’ll wash it now. Gee…why did you get rid of me so fast, Yoochun? Haish…” he whined. And again, Yoochun laughed at his friend’s pouted. Things can never be bored when these two guys always are together.

During night time…

Yunho almost got wet all over his body after washing the car but he managed that he brought along an extra clothes for him to change. He knew that he would be late again for dinner because of this. He cursed himself for being too miserable in completing tasks in his daily life as he heading to his house. The night lamps flared along the country’s street and wind blowing the petals out of the tree brings nostalgia of his deceased parents.

His parents died 3 years ago in a terrible car accident and back then, he was just 21 and Changmin was 18. They cried a lot during those hard moments, especially Changmin since he’s the youngest and the closest one with his dearest parents. He just started his new life in a university and Changmin was going to graduate 3 months later. But sadly, their parents can’t see it. Not anymore.

Yunho shook his head for remembering such things. It only brings nothing but sadness. He was in despair for weeks after the funerals but he managed to get into his feet again when he finally decided to take care of Changmin and take a part time job so he can feed his family. Yes. Nothing is perfect in this world.

Then, Yunho realize that a weird feeling suddenly came into him. He stopped walking and looking around him. He found nothing but a weird shop on his right. He looked up to see a board name called “MIROTIC”. He felt the urged feeling to enter the shop. As he stepped into shop, he found only junks, weird and odd devices, and recycles tools that look a bit rusts and dusty that were placed around the shelves. The place look a little bit messy but the good aroma scent filled the room enough to distract the customer’s attention when they stepped in to the place.

“Welcome…”

Yunho was nearly jumped, shocking at the sudden voice coming from the counter. He saw a guy wearing a cloak with hoods on, covering his head from being seen by the other guy. He looks like a mysterious person (or a mage…) in other way. “Do you want to buy something here, sir?” the guy asked.

“No. Just looking around…” Yunho started to tour the place, looking all over the place. Then he stopped at the front of the counter where he found a unique book were placed tidily aside it. The book was dark brown in color, thick and judging from the color of the pages from aside of it, the book looks old. The symbol was uniquely designed gold in color with a big star in the middle and a big-half moon encrusted with it. As a whole, the book look alike a magical spell book like the one in those movies. Yunho admired at the gorgeous thing as fondled it gently. Frantically, he felt something interesting about the book but he couldn’t guess what it is.

“You seem like you pretty interested with that book. Do you want to buy it?” the man recommended.

“Buy it? Ermm…I don’t know. I don’t feel like it.”

“Well, that’s okay. The book wasn’t for sell anyway. It only placed here so people can see it and look through in it. But since you’re my first customer for today, I had something for you to keep.” The man was searching for something in the drawer and handed it to Yunho.

He frowned at the thing that the man gave him. “A card?” It’s not a business card or tarot card. The card looks slightly different from any of card that he saw before. There was a picture of an assassin on it and unknown words were in the middle of the back card. It resembles a lot like a game card.

“This card is not an ordinary card. You’ll find the answer when the time comes. When that happens, please meet me here. I’ll be waiting for you,” the man explained.

Yunho was confused by the word but didn’t question about it either. He stepped out from the shop and heading to his house while he put the card safely in his pocket. Few minutes later, he home.

“Hyung! Where have you been? I was worried that something bad might happen to you just now,” Changmin was waiting him in the living room.

“Sorry. I’ve been punished by my tutor so I can’t help it. Have you eaten? I told you not to wait for me,” Yunho took out his shoes and ready to go upstairs.

“I already did! And I even save some for you too. Be glad that I'm not too stingy about foods anymore. Hahaha!!"

Yunho rolled his eyes by his brother statement. “Do you want to eat it now? I can reheat it for you if you want too.”

“Well, sure. That’ll be fine. But I need to take a bath first. I’ll be on downstairs in few minutes,” Yunho climbed the staircase and reached into his room. He dropped his messenger bag and grabbed a towel. Then, he remembered the card that he kept in his pocket. He took it out and watches the card again. He doesn’t find anything good in that card except for the same symbol that he saw earlier on the book.

“What can I do with you? Keep you?” then he turned the card around to see the words that he couldn’t read before. To his surprise, the words were now glowing luminously and easily for him to recognized the words.

“When the moonlight rising shine in the night sky, the twilights will conveys you to its destiny…?” Yunho was confused by the words. He didn't know what it means but suddenly, a blazing light emitting as he turned the card around again.

“AHH!!” His eyes were narrowed at the scene and slowly closed his eyes. The light was glowing filled the entire room and he felled to the floor. Few seconds later, the lights were gone and he discovered an unusual form stood up right in front of him.

Yunho only stared at the person, shockingly.

“I’m here, master...”

 

 

*This is my first time in making stories like this. I hope you guys like it.... ^_^