My New Key

K-robot

 

I've been a fan of SHINee since forever. I know I'll probably never meet them because I live in a place far from big cities and they have concerts and fansignings only there. That's why I'll be able to see Key's look-a-like. I've ordered it and today's the day I'll get it! I wonder, if the robot will be like Key really is? He probably won't.. Technologies have progressed a LOT but not that much to make a clone. And in the end, he's just a robot, right? No real feelings, no real emotion.

 

 

 

 

Is that him? He looks like the real thing! OMG! I slowly walk up to him.
"Hello?"

"Huh?"

I smile. The robot is almost as cute as Key himself (if I compare to the Key I see on television).

"Why are you standing outside? Let's go in! Why stand outside? It's chilly. Though that probably doesn't make a difference to you..." I let out a small laugh and take him by the hand to drag him inside the house.

 

"Hmm, is there no instruction?" I thought.

"Pardon?"

Did I say that out loud? Why doesn't that surprise me?

"I was wondering if you had an instruction. I don't really know how to use a robot. I've never had one..."

"What do you mean?" he said slowly.

"Well, I don't have that much money and I couldn't afford a robot. Till now! It took me a while to get enough money for you." I flinched.

"That sounds so weird because, even though you are a robot, you look like a real person!"

 

"Pfff..." he laughed.

"Wow. It's so amazing!" I walked up to him and cupped his face.

"I didn't know you'd be so realistic! It's like I'm suddenly by his side." I said the last sentence so quietly that he may not have heard it.

After that I took his hand in both of my palms and touched his fingers.

"They look so real. And the hands are soft."

You let it go and looked up to see his face. He looked back at you with an amused expression on his face.

"Don't look at me like that! I already feel weirded out enough..."

He laughed.

Is that how Key's laugh sounds like in real life? I sighed.

"I'll show you my place." I took him by the hand. It was warm and that kind of creeped me out? Aren't robots supposed to feel cold? Really, technologies these days!

 

"It's nothing much as you can see, but it's where you're going to live from now on. I hope you can feel like home~"

"It's nice."

"Haha~ Thank you! I guess you can say that, since you probably don't have much to compare with anyways."

I let out a breath of air loudly.

"What should I do now?" I said more to myself than anyone.

Unexpectedly, there was a strange growling sound.

I looked around.

"What was that?" I asked with a questioning look.

"This." my Key-robot said pointing to his stomach.

"Huh? Are you telling me you not only look like one but eat like a human too?" I couldn't believe it.

"I guess, hehe."

"I really need an instruction for you..."

"But you have it already!" I gave him a confused look.

"It's in my head. I can tell you how everything works!"

"Why didn't you tell me that from the start?" I softly pushed his arm.

"I forgot."

"Pfff. Even you can forget? Haha! You really are so realistic that it almost seems like you are a real person!"

I shuffled to the small kitchen of my small house.

"Okay, I'll make something for us."

 

You hummed to every SHINee song that came to your mind while making food for you and you're new... Who? Robot? Key? Friend? You weren't sure how to call him.

You turned around to be met by his mesmerazing eyes that looked so real and lively.

"H-hey" you stammered because of the breathtaking look. "how should I call you?"

 

"Key's fine."

"How about Kibum?"

"That's okay too."

"Oppa?"

"Hmmm... Well, if you really want to..."

"Naaah. I like Key!" you smiled at him.

He smiled back with a mischievous smile.

"Eeeh, that came out wrong..." You looked away before looking back and saying: "I meant, I would like to call you Key."

"Mhm." He kept the smile still on his face.

"Whaat?" you narrowed your eyes at him.

"It's noothing~" he sang while grinning sheepishly at you.

 

A/N 

Hehe, I finally update this ^^

Thank you for reading and subscribing!