Jealousy

She's dating a Korean guy..

 

Ever since he started saying the magical word, we started dating already, well, sort of. I still don’t know if it’s a date. I’m still paranoid. But if it’s a date, that means we’re already on? Because in Korea, when they dated, they’re on already, but here in the Philippines, when you date, means you’re just M.U.(Mutual Understanding). What rule should I follow?

Because of curiousness, I decided to ask Katie if it’s already a date. She said that she watched a movie that says when you’re with your opposite , and you eat in a nice restaurant it means it’s already a date. I messed up her serious explanation & said “so when me & my oppa ate together in a nice restaurant, means where dating? Haha!”

Forgot, it’s already vacation. Yehey!

April 30, my mom will not be going home for a week because of work purposes. My oppa will have a mountain climbing & will be gone for a week, too. While my dongsaeng is already taking his vacation in Quezon City. So I’m left alone here. Waaah! Ah! I should invite Katie & Grace to sleep here for a week to accompany me, so I called them & asked auntie’s permission and she approved.

In the afternoon, same that day, while we’re having fun, someone called in Katie’s phone. As usual, it’s Jinwoo.

“Is Jinwoo oppa & Katie unnie are dating already?” Grace asked me.

I laughed & answered “yes. I guess? Let’s make fun of her later, okay?”

Grace smirked. When Katie putted down the phone…..

“Katie unnie always talking with her boyfriend” Katie said.

“Let her be. They have their own world. She didn’t even tell me that they’re on already” I pretend I’m sad.

“Yah! You too! What are you saying? He’s not my boyfriend yet” Katie explained.

“Not boyfriend yet. But sooooooon!” Grace & I grinned then we all laugh.

“Then what’s your future boyfriend said?” I asked Katie then her face just frowned.

“He said they’re going to swim this Thursday. I asked him if I can come, you know what he said? I can’t he doesn’t want his uncle to meet me? Can’t he introduce me as his friends?  Argh!” she seemed really angry.

“chingu, remember the Tip#8, Meeting the parents: Don’t be bothered if your boyfriend didn’t introduce you to his parents. It’s a big deal for Koreans” I comforted.

“Ah! You just need Taemin” Grace said then Katie just smiled.

“How about you ate Allison? Are you & Younghae oppa were dating already?” she asked me.

“Huh? Ah-eh.. Uhh..??” I stuttered.

“Haha! Ate Allison can’t speak clearly maybe she’s nervous. She can’t tell the truth” Grace said.

“I don’t know yet. ‘cause you see, here in the Philippines, if you’re dating, it just means that you are M.U. But in Korea, if you are dating, means that you are ON already. I’m kinda paranoid too you know. Kyaaah~” I answered while ruining my hair.

And then I just thought, they’re going to swim this Thursday, which means I can’t be with him this week. Hmm. Ah! I should ask him to go jogging this Saturday. Yeah! Nice idea. I should call him.

 

After the conversation, the two girls looked at me strangely.

 

“Can we come too? Please!” Katie begged.

Argh! I can’t stand this girl begging to me. So I approved for what they want. I just told her to invite Jinwoo too.

“So….. You two have a date & I haven’t? How come? Huhu! Ah! I’ll bring the mini-standee of Kyuhyun oppa! We’ll date each other! Mehrong~” she arrogantly said. (mehrong – bleh :p)

Then all of a sudden, Katie & I remember Junsook.

“Jinwoo & Younghae had another friend. His name is Junsook” I said.

“Jang GeunSeuk? As in the guy in “He’s beautiful”?” Grace enlarged her eyes.

Katie laughed & said “You’re crazy! He’s not it. It’s Junsook! As in J-U-N-S-O-O-K!” she explained.

“Oh! Is he handsome? Maybe he looks like a monkey” Grace joked.

“Not that much handsome. He looks like Jay Park, I guess?” – Katie

“He’s handsome alright! Invite him hurry! I want to know him” Grace happily said.

 

I texted Junsook about it & he said okay.

 

Few days later, May 05, Saturday.

 

3:30am, I called Younghae to wake him up. I already give her a 3 missed calls but still not answering. In the 4th call, he answered.

 

“Yah! Wae?!” he answered angrily with a voice that seems he just woke up.

ME: 5:30am we’re going to leave. Fix up okay?

YH: what? Too early! Ah jinjja! Arrasseo!

ME: yah! Are you mad?

YH: eh? No

Then he hangs up again. Is he starting to get mad at me again? He is really moody.

After fixing the things, all is prepared except for the 3 Musketeers. While putting the towelet inside the bag…

 

*Trouble Maker whistle*

Incoming call…

Aegi Hae<3 (Aegi – baby)

 

ME: yeoboseyo!

YH: where are you? Where do we meet?

ME: ah. We are going to leave already. Do you know Starmall?

YH: Hmm. We don’t know. We’ll be accompanied by our uncle. See you!

*hangs up*

 

After 30 minutes, we already arrived at the meeting place & saw them but no one is with them. I asked Younghae where his uncle is but I got no response from him. Aish~ he’s mad. I can’t stand a day not talking to him; I must think a way how to make him smile & truce again.

 

[!] LIGHT BULB! [!]

 

“Yah oppa! Look!” I showed him a “Transformer” robot toy. I knew it! His eyes widen & immediately grabbed the robot toy.

 

“Kkk~ you’re not mad at me?” I asked.

“No. Thank you” he said then kissed me on the chicks.

Everyone was surprised by the unexpected kiss including me but I just smiled. After that, the 3 Musketeers talked in Korean. All I understand is “sarang (love)” that was said by Jinwoo and “ung (yes)” said by Younghae.

We introduced Grace to the 3 musketeers & here goes Junsook again, being friendly. He shook hands with Grace, while Grace is speechless. She must be bursting out inside.

 

In the bus, Katie & Jinwoo sat beside each other; me and Younghae together. How about the two?

ate Katie!! Where will I sit? I don’t want to sit with a stranger huhu!” Grace complained.

“I’ll sit with you. Go!” Junsook offered.

“Nevermind. It’s solved” Grace said.

 

While on the way to Circle (a park in the Philippines), I was just staring at the window when Younghae called me.

“neh?” I said.

“Do you like me?” he suddenly said.

OMG! What will I answer to him? I’m shocked by his question.

“Do you like me?” he repeated.

“Hmm. Yes. Hihi” I bashfully said.

“Really? I like you, you like me. That’s good” he said then he ‘okay sign’ and I smiled.

 

At the exact 6:00am, we arrived at the place. I’m really excited to jog so I already did warm up. While warming up, I noticed that they were all staring at me.

 

“Wae? Any problem?” I said. They just shook their head, so I just continued warming up. After that, I don’t care if they stare at me. I just ran while bringing a bottle of water, a towelet and I wore an earphone & played some music.

While jogging, someone surprised me. My heart beats fast & I almost faint. It was Raziel. OMG! Raziel?! !

 

“Oh. Hi!” I greeted warmly.

“Are you alone?” he asked.

“No. I’m with some friends & & & uhh..” I mumbled.

“And?”

“bo—bo--- boy---“ I continue mumbling.

“Haha! Boyfriend?” he said.

“Ahh! Ooh” I nod. Gah~ I’m acting weird. Why!?

“You have a boyfriend? Wow! I was surprised ha. A 12 y/o girl already has a boyfriend haha!” he teases.

“Yah! You’re so mean! I’m 18 already okay!?” I punched his back & laugh.

 

While jogging, me & Raziel was chatting when I saw Younghae glaring mad at us. OMG! Trouble! Ah. I told Raziel that I’ll introduce him to my friends including ‘the boss’. But when I was about to introduce Raziel to Younghae……

 

“Hae, this is Ra—“ it was cut off when Younghae held my left hand tightly & it hurts.

“Yah! Waeyo?!” I shouted.

“Who is he?” Younghae glared madly at Raziel.

“Aish~” I let go.

“He’s my friend. He’s a junior already. You have the same age” I continued.

“Do you like him?” Younghae asked.

Raziel was shocked by the sudden question of Younghae.

“What?” I said.

“You didn’t hear me?  Do you like him?” he angrily said.

“a—a—aniyo” I hesitatingly answered & bowed.

“Look at me!” he shouted.

“Yah! Are you scolding me?” I stared at him frowning.

“He’s just my friend, okay? Chingu! JOAHE!” I explained while yelling. (Chingu – friend; Joahe – I like you)

 

He stopped when I said that. He bowed to Raziel & said sorry. I accompanied Raziel to his place.

 

“You didn’t tell me your boyfriend was a Korean” he said.

“I’m sorry. Is he scary?” I asked.

“Hmm. Not that much. I’m just surprised when he asked you if  do you like me.”

I just looked at him.

“I must be really careful. He might hurt me. He’s being protective to you” he continued.

 

Younghae’s POV.

I already ask her if she likes me & she said yes. I’m so glad we feel the same way. But when we arrived at the place, something unexpectedly happened.

I was about to approach Allison while jogging when I saw a guy surprised her. I don’t know if I should still go near by her or just back up. It seemed that they’re having a good talk & really close. Who is this guy by the way?

They passed by me & saw staring at them & then they approached us. I tried to cool down & hide my jealousy but I burst out. I scolded her but I didn’t mean it. She explained everything to me & I feel sorry for her & his guy friend.

 

When Allison accompanied the guy, Katie talked to me.

“Yah oppa! Why did you scold her?!” she seemed angry to me.

“I am jealous!” I yelled.

She stopped for a minute, then she & Grace just started laughing.

“Yah! What’s funny? Is being jealous funny?” I asked them & then they nod.

“You should calm down” Jinwoo said.

“Yes! Feel relaxed. She said she likes you already. Isn’t it enough?” Junsook added.

Yeah. I should do that. Thanks for the advice friends.

 

Allison’s POV.

I went back to the place where we’re staying. I saw Grace & Katie laughing then Younghae was dumbfounded.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Yah! Chingu. He’s PMS-ing again hahaha!” Katie answered while laughing hard.

“huh?” I curiously said.

“unnie! He’s jealous of Raziel haha!” Grace said.

“eh?!” then I started laughing too.

 

So that’s why he acted like that. Aww! So cute Younghae getting jealous.

                                                                    ***********

Yii! Cheesy. Can you imagine Im Jaebum jealous face? Kkk~

Btw, the word “LIGHT BULB”,  I got it from the movie ‘Despicable me’. It’s so cute!