Cheesy part 3

She's dating a Korean guy..

 

Allison’s POV.

I already arrived at the house but having a straight face. I’m like not into myself today because of what Younghae just showed before going home. I told Katie about Younghae’s weird attitude. Katie said maybe Younghae is just PMS-ing (Pre-menstrual Syndrome). Haha! She’s crazy! Really! It’s only just for girls. I’m concern about his feelings. Is he okay? I should text him.

“oppa? Are you still awake? Are you mad at me? I’m really sorryL”

After 5 minutes, he replied.

“Yes awake. Not mad at you!! TT^TT

What the heck?! He’s not mad? But why it has exclamation point & crying face? Why?

“Not mad at me? Why there’s a teary face?” I replied.

“nothing good night. U sleep well” he replied.

Argh~ I know he’s mad. He’s mad. Aaah! Eotteokhe?! TT.TT (what to do?)

“Ouch! Okay. GoodnightL” I replied but he didn’t. I need to go to sleep, I still have classes tomorrow. Oh! I just remembered, Katie isn’t going to school tomorrow. I guess, I’ll be going to school alone.

 

It’s morning already. There I go, staring at the sealing. I can’t concentrate on what the professor was announcing. I keep on thinking of Younghae. The professor left us & waiting for the 2nd professor to sign our clearance. I checked my phone. I have 3 messages from Katie, 1 from Jinwoo & 1 from Junsook. Wow! 1st time to text me. But wait, no Younghae?

From Lee Taemin (Katie):

“Good morning chingu. Are you already in school? Tell the profs, I’m on a date okay?”

“Kyaaaah~ Jinwoo just called me. Afghtam! Happiness!:”>”

“Yah chingu. Are you busy? I’m on the way to the mall. Don’t stalk us okay? Go home early!”

 

From Jinwoo:

“Allison?? Me and Katie go to the mall later. Thanks for lending her”

 

From Junsook:

“good morning =)”

 

I replied each of them.

To Katie:

“chingu! You have fun okay? Don’t show too much happiness. Kkk~ I told our professor that you have a sick! What are you talking about ha?”

 

To Jinwoo:

“Okay. You take care of her, arrasseo?” (arrasseo – understand?)

 

To Junsook:

“Good morning too^^; kkk~”

 

12:00pm, the class ended. 1:00pm when I arrived at home, happy to see my oppa, eomma & dongsaeng there. I ate my lunch then after that, we played tickle. My mom bought an icecream. Yeah! My favorite! After playing and eating icecream, I went to sleep because I’m too tired.

 

6:00pm, I checked my phone. Wow! 1st time that Katie didn’t text me a thing. Maybe busy with Jinwoo. Still no message from him. Aish~ here goes that feeling again. I’m not his girlfriend. But why am I acting like I am? Now, my feelings is paranoid. Should I text him? Yes. I should.

“Good evening! Eat your dinner. Don’t skip!:)”

I’ve been waiting for 10 minutes, but still no reply. I went down to watch TV, I left my phone on the computer table.

 

*Trouble Maker whistle*

 

ate someone’s calling you! Maybe it’s Lee Taemin (referring to Katie)”  my dongsaeng said.

“Check it but don’t answer” I said.

“It’s Younghae with heart. Ah! Is this your crush? I’ll answer this!” he teased me.

“yah! NO! I’ll scratch your face if you answer it!” I shouted while running towards to my dongsaeng & immediately grabbed the phone to him.

 

ME: yeoboseyo?

YH: Allison

ME: ah. Younghae oppa. Wae? (why?)

YH: I’m bored

ME: aww. Why don’t play starcraft?

YH: I don’t like

ME: ahm. You ate already?

YH: yes. You?

ME: not yet. What did you eat?

YH: why not yet eat? Eat now! Eat now! *he’s yelling*

ME: haha! Why?

YH: I’m mad if you don’t eat. Eat now!

ME: ah okok. I’ll eat. Text you when you call okay?

YH: okay! Eat. Bye

ME: annyeong!

 

Aish~ he acts like he’s my boss. So yeah, I ate & washed the dishes then I went up to my room. I texted him, after I send it to him he called right away. After talking for 3 hours, I didn’t notice that it was already 12:00am & felt sleepy so I said  “oppa. I’m sleepy already. Thanks for the time. Goodnight oppa!”

“Ah ok. gwaenchanha. Jaljayo. Noreul manhi manhi joahe Allison” he said.

Wait, I didn’t understand what he said. It’s all Korean & too fast. I just understand “gwaenchanha for it’s okay” “jaljayo for goodnight”. But what is the others? I think ‘joahe’ is ‘I like you’..

“WAIT!” I shouted.

“neh?” he answered.

“What did you said? I don’t understand. Sorry” I said.

“Nothing. Goodnight” then he hang up.

 

Younghae’s POV.

“noreul manhi manhi joahe” I said to her. She didn’t speak for a while, maybe she’s thinking. Why did I confess already? Wait. Is it confession already? She didn’t even know the meaning of it. Should I tell her the meaning of it?

 

I should ask her always to go out. Then maybe she’ll have a clue about what I feel for her. I can still imagine her smile in the photobooth. Luckily, the half of it was mine so I stared at it. Yeppeoda. (so pretty) but I wonder why she’s too small at her age?

 

Allison’s POV.

I can’t sleep well because I’m curious for what he said so I just watched KPOP MVs here in my phone. All of the video had English sub. Oh! I remembered, I just downloaded “Love day – Yoseob & Eunji” so I decided to watch it full. I sang with it because it has lyrics.

 

sashilnan I neukkimi isanghae

Geurum niga itdamyeon yeogilkka?

Hoksi geuron-golkka nowana geuron-golkka

Ne mamgwa gatdamyeon sijakdwe borin-geolkka?”

 

[TRANS]

“Honestly, this feeling is so strange

Is this what it feels to be on top of the cloud?

Is it like this, are we like this?

If you feel the same way, have we already started?

 

noreul manhi manhi joahe

Noreul na saranghage dwennabwa

Ttokgachi malhago shipeunde

Nega gweredo bolkka jomdo gidaryeo bolkka?”

 

[TRANS]

“I like you very very much

I think I came to love you

I want to say the same thing

But is it ok if I do that? Should I wait a bit more?”

 

Wait a second, noreul manhi manhi joahe? Is it what Younghae just said earlier? I rewind the video and read the English sub, I was shocked when I read the line “I like you very very much”. Is that what he really means? Kyaaaah!~ And then suddenly, I remembered the Tip #5 of “HOW TO DATE A KOREAN” that when he said I love you or I like you, you will surely melt with flutters.

                                                            **************

Isn’t it sweet? Kyaaaah~ Sorry if Younghae’s POV is always too short. Can’t really read a man’s mind you know. Hehe!^^v