Meeting Halmoni. :D

Coming Back

 

Yoona's POV


We finally reached Hongki's house after a bit of a walk. (Hongki went the long way around. -.-) The same servant opened the door and we stepped inside. (For those who watch personal taste, picture the house in the drama. X3) There was a small garden inside with individual buildings for rooms. An old woman ran out of one of the rooms.

"This is my halmoni." Hongki said, giving his grandmother a hug. 

"Ah... This young lady must be Yoona, no?" 

"Annyonghasaeyo Yoona imnida!" I said bowing. She smiled and gave me a hug.

"Yoona ah, you're so pretty! Just like me when I was young..." Hongki chuckled but tried to hide it as a sneeze. Halmoni glared at him and then smiled widely at me.

"You know Yoona dear, this person here, has been talking non stop about how good you are, how pretty you are, and so on... He keeps bragging about you." 

"Halmoni!!!" Hongki blushed.

Both Halmoni and I laughed at Hongki's discomfort. "But at least now I know you really are as pretty as what he said." Halmoni said winking. I turned pink. "Komawo..." 

I looked around. "Where's your mom and dad?" 

"Dad's overseas." He said. "And mom... Is BUSY." He sounded especially cold when mentioning his mother. I wasn't surprised. He and his mother aren't exactly on good terms.

"Yoona ah, do you intend on staying here?" Halmoni asked cheerfully. 

"A...ani, I'm going to the hotel." 

"Ah don't go, stay here. You get to stay here and save money. Not to mention, get closer to..." She gestures at Hongki who started to think we were talking about him. 

"I don't want to inconvenience you..."

"Naw, it's no inconvenience. I'd be happier if you stayed." Halmoni said smiling widely. 

"Okay then..." I said. 

"Great! I'll go get your room ready!" Hongki sat next to me after Halmoni left. 

"Is my punishment over yet?" He asked me pouting. 

"No." I purposely scooted away from him. He grabbed my waist. I tried to push away but this dumb guy is so strong. "Hey can you stop with the waist grabbing thing?" 

"But you were going to run away from me..." He said pouting again. "And also stop with the pouting thing." I said.

"What would you do if I don't want to?" He pushed me into the sofa and moved on top of me. 

"Yargh! Get off me!" 

"What would you do if I won't?" 

For 30 seconds, I didn't know how to rebut. It was too distracting. Hongki's mouth was near my ear and I could feel him breathing on my cheek. 

"Then, punishment obsolete." He said and moved his lips onto mine. He started to tease my lower lip so I let him into my mouth. I put my arms around him unconsciously and pulled him in to kiss me harder. 

I then heard a distinct cough behind me. "Tch tch. I can't even leave you two alone."

The both of us shot up. Hongki turned tomato red and said he was going to his room. "Come Yoona dear, let me show you to your room." Halmoni said brightly.

"N...Neh Halmoni!" She took me to a big room on the left. "Halmoni I don't need such a big room!" 

"Oh trust me, it won't feel it's big at all." Something in her tone told me she was planning something but I dismissed the notion. 

"Why don't you unpack first?" She opened the door and pushed me in. What...?

"What are you doing in my room?" I saw a wet Hongki exit the bathroom. He was wearing jeans but his chest was bear and he was rubbing his hair with his towel. I finally understood what Halmoni wanted to do. (She is SO different from Hongki's mom!) 

That's when I heard a click.

=====================

It'll be a double update today^^

Enjoy. Pretty short compared to most chapters but hey

double update! :D

 

PLEASE COMMENT THANK YOU. :)