Ch. 7

I Hate Love !

 

Spoiler alert!!! I've changed the main character to the name So Eun.. Beware ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite - Amazing

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[ Classroom ]

 

“So Eun-ah!” Suzy approached her who was reading a book at her seat.

“Suzy anyyeong!” she waved at Suzy happily. “What’s wrong?”

“Tadaa! I’ve got this for you” she showed her a piece of paper.

“Bwoya-ige? (what’s this?)” So Eun asked as she read the paper. “Prom Night I?”

Suzy nodded happily.

“But, we’re not in graduation months yet” she gave Suzy a weird look.

“Ara!” Suzy cleared . “But, there’ll a function that will combine two school. And will be held this month.”

“Dae? I.. don’t understand” So Eun smile lightly.

“Like this. Our school was chosen to be a part of a program that will be combined with another school. This program will help to find a Queen from this school and a King from another school.” She explained and continue “Prom Night is just about 4 months left”

“Oh. Now I know!” So Eun clapped her hand and nodded “But why do you give me this application form?” she waved the paper in front of Suzy.

Suzy hit So Eun’s head playfully  “Pabo! We all know that you deserved to be a queen representing our school.”

So Eun chuckled and shook her head. “I’m not going to do it” she smiled and left Suzy dumfounded.

 

---

 

[ Hallway : Locker ]

 

“Ottokhae? So Eun doesn’t want to join this” Suzy pouted.

“We must persuade her” Yoona said.

“Matdaa! I don’t want Hyuna to represent our school for the fourth time!” Tiffany supported.

“What’s wrong with that?” Hyuna in.

“We just don’t like that.” Taeyeon said.

“I heard that you want So Eun to participate as well?” she smirked.

“Wae? What’s wrong with it?” Suzy defense.

Hyuna and her friends were laughing their head off.

“She’s much prettier than you!” Tiffany spoke. Hyuna stopped laughing immediately.

“What did you say?” Hyuna glare at her seriously.

“She’s prettier than you!” Tiffany repeated again.

“And we’ll prove it!” Yoona stated.

“How was that?” Zinger supported her friend Hyuna.

“She’ll participate in this program for sure!” Taeyeon smile calmly.

“We’ll see” Gyuri smirked. And three of them leave Suzy and her friends behind.

 

---

 

[ Library ]

 

“So you are here” someone whispered to So Eun.

She gasped and turn around and their face were just an inches away.

Both of them widen their eyes.

So Eun’s quickly look to the front. “What are you doing here Kwangmin-sunbae?”

“Nothing. I just doing some survey at this library when I saw you reading a book here” he smiled.

“Oh. Well, why don’t you carry out your survey then?” So Eun blinked innocently.

“Aniya, I’m just tired.. continue your reading” Kwangmin smile *such an innocent*

 

10 minutes later

 

“Kwangmin-sunbae I’ll get go---“ So Eun stopped when she saw Kwangmin’s already sleeping soundly with his head on the table.

So Eun smile a bit and took out her jacket from her bag and slid it down to Kwangmin’s head.

With that she left for her another class.

 

---

“Yah! Wake up!” Minwoo shake Kwangmin hoping that he’ll awake.

“What ---?” Kwangmin awake and rubbed his eyes sleepily.

“Palli kajja! Or do you want to lock up in this library.” Minwoo said.

“Mwoya? It’s 2.00 p.m already?” Kwangmin shrugged and look at his watch and widen his eyes.

“Why are you so tired? And what’s this?” Minwoo asked while picking up a light pink colored jacket.

“That is..” Kwangmin paused for a bit. *is that So Eun’s?* “Give it to me!” Kwangmin said.

Minwoo were puzzled by his sudden action.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating for a while.

I've just finished my exam and yeaa! I'm free for now -.-

I hope that I can update more soon ^^

I don't want to lose my commenter/subscribers please T.T

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________