Will You Marry Me?

Yours; Forever [ONESHOT]

“What is your ing problem Rin???!!”
Jae stormed his feet inside their condominium slamming the door.
“Me?! I don’t have a problem Jae..You! You’re the one who has a problem.” Chaerin raised her voice to Jaejoong while turning the lights on. They were now at their shared apartment arguing some unknown stuff.
“Why your insane this time, huh?”
“Me? Insane? Why Jae, are you annoyed because of your ing insane girlfriend?”
That’s the last words Chaerin said before she enters their room and locked herself.

 

*FLASHBACK*

Back at the bar, Chaerin and the DBSK boys are having fun; they are celebrating the success of their concert. Chaerin felt something grumbling inside her stomach so she decided to  go to the bathroom. After 5 minutes of staying inside, she went back to their sit but this time she can’t find Jaejoong, she look for him in the entire bar. She suddenly stop at the bar counter when she saw a familiar man sitting with a 2 girls standing in front of him. They are laughing and she can tell that the 2 girls are flirting with her boy friend. She can even see the girl beside him grinding touching his legs and saying something while laughing.


“What a !” she murmured to herself. She just stayed there for about 1 minute.

 

“The !!! I was just out for 5 minutes and there he is, flirting?!” She didn't know what to say or what to do, she’s not type of a girl who easily get jealous but this time she can’t understand her feeling, she feels like she wanted to shout to that girls and drag them out of the bar. She’s not in the mood anymore, so she decided to go back to their table.

 

After 15 minutes of talking nonsense to those girls, Jaejoong joined s. He seat beside Chaerin and wrapped his arms around her slim waist while kissing her shoulders. Chaerin ignored him for what he is doing even though it really gives sweet sensation to her

.
“Babe I love you..” he whisper ily in her ears giving her chills. But she didn’t care. She’s so mad at that sight. So she decided to just leave and go home.
Jae just continuously hug her and whisper some y words, but he didn’t get any reply.

“I want to go home..” Chaerin told Jaejoong with her low voice.
“Why baby? Are you feeling sick?” Jaejoong ask Rin with a worried voice. He capped her face and he was about to lend her a sweet kiss when Rin suddenly stand up.
“Guys I’m going home..” the boys were shocked because of her sudden behavior.
They just nod their heads looking at her heading to the exit.
“I think she’s not feeling well guys. So we must go home..” Jae explained to them while wearing his black coat.
“Hyung is she pregnant?” Changmin blurted out, while the other 3 man just chuckled.
“No she’s not.. when we last did it we used protection.. she just have something in her… I don’t know..”
Jae calmly explained. Then he proceeded to where his girlfriend is waiting.

While Jaejoong is driving, Chaerin didn’t give even a word to Jae who keeps glancing her way.

“Babe are you okay?”
“Yea..” the only answered she give to him.
“Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?”
“I just want to go home”.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

“Lee Chaerin just tell me your ing problem!” this time it’s Jaejoong’s turn to raised his voice to his girl friend.
“You really don’t know? Or your just pretending that you don’t know?!” she twitched her eyebrow and face her back to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong suddenly realize what she wants to tell him.

“okay! As far I remember we’re just at the bar having fun, then you said you’re going to the bathroom and me, I’m just talking those two girl and…--“ Jaejoong cut his word now grab her arm. “Is that the reason babe? Are you jealous?”


Chaerin face her boy friend with her teary eyes. She was now crying, Jaejoong hug her.
“Yes I’m so jealous, very jealous and I hate this feeling” Jaejoong hug her back while she’s sobbing.


“Baby you don’t have to be jealous, I’m yours only yours.”Jaejoong capped her face with assurance in his voice.
“I hate it when you’re talking to them; I hate it when you’re giving or beautiful smile to those girls.” Jaejoong guided Chaerin to their bed still holding her. They we’re now sitting at the edge of their king size bed.
“I hate it when you’re away from me. I just want you to mine Babe only mine, but I know its wrong, coz I know the world owns you before I came to your life.” Chaerin burst into tears while hugging his boy friend.
“Everytime I see you talking to other girls, I can’t help myself not to be jealous thinking what if the time comes you’re going to leave me because you don’t love anymore. What if-..”

Jae cut her words using his thumb, he’s caressing her lips using his soft thump.

“I love you babe, you’re my life, you’re my all.. I want you to be happy.. I want to be with you all the time.”
“You know I will fight for you no matter what.. You know I will fight for this relationship even if I have to leave this job just to be with you.”


She can see the sincerity in every word he said. She knows how important she is in his life.
Jaejoong pressed his forehead to her. Then he continue talking.

“How can you assure me Jae if we will be like this forever? If you’re going to stay with me forever?”
She was shaking when she ask him that question, she was afraid too. Chaerin stared straightly in his eyes while losing herself from Jaejoong’s hug.

“You want an assurance? Hold on, I have something for you.” He stand up and went to the drawer.

After 2 minutes he’s back holding a little black box. He kneeled down in front of her and said..
“I know you’re a very romantic lady, who wants to have a romantic proposal. I was actually planningto proposed to you infront of the crowd during our concert, but I guess it will not happen.”

What do you mean it will not happen? Chaerin ask.

He slowly open the little velvet box showing the elegant white silver diamond ring on it.
She look surprised when she saw what that was.

“I want to assure you that I will be your man forever”
Jaejoong continue saying some sweet words to her.

”Will you be my wife Ms. Lee Chaerin??”. She was shocked but she managed to answer her boy friend’s question. She capped Jaejoong’s face and kiss him on his lips, after their passionately kiss she hug him saying.

“Yes! I will baby.. I will. I will be yours forever.”