Kaleidoscope Kreations Review

SUPER JUNIOR, SUPER IDOL CHALLENGE!!!!

Author: Xxkpop_queenxX
Story Title: SUPER JUNIOR, SUPER IDOL CHALLENGE!!!!
Reviewer: Melissa @ Kaleidoscope Kreations



Title: 5/5 - It's creative and it catches my attention. Makes me wonder what this story is about!



Background/Poster: 5/5- Great poster and background! Great use of the Sapphire Blue in your poster.



Forewords:9/10-Good introduction! One thing I would suggest is that you put the background of Eun Hee in point form instead of one paragraph. It would be easier for others to read.



Plot:15/15-Good, solid plot. No holes and the pace of the story is adequate.


Creativity/Originality:14/15- A little bit cliché, but otherwise, well done.


Flow:10/10- No skipping, or missing parts, so it's all good.



Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 8/10- I did find minor spelling errors dotting you story, be sure to proofread your work and make sure everything all correctly spelled.



Characterization:12/15- Since this story has little narration, I had some trouble visualizing the characters and their emotions and actions.



Writing Style: 7/10- I'm not too fond of having just dialogue in the story. I find it quite irritating because I don't get a good sense of emotions in the settings (Like if the setting takes place in a spooky setting, the description really helps put the reader in that spooky and creepy feeling). As well, character actions and having the story from different points of view will enhance the quality of the story.



Overall enjoyment: 3/5



Total: 88/100

 

thank you so much to  at Kaleidoscope Kreations!! this place is great to use and is easy and fast!!!!

here's the link if you wanna check it out!!

http://kaleidoscopekreations.blogspot.com/