Sleepover!

It's funny how things workout...

Once we left the store, we walked back to the dorm. I don't know why they boys didn't have a vehicle with them, but the dorm wasn't far. Plus I was entertained. 

Fun fact for you, if you tickle Dongwoon's ear, he will squeel like a girl.

When we got back, the door was unlocked. Doojoon, Junhyung, and Hyunseung had brought all of the matresses from every bed and put then in the middle of the floor with every pillow and blanket. My things were set up in the middle. Which can only mean one thing.

"DOOJOON?!" 

"Yeeeesssssss?" He asked with a smirk.

"What kind of movies did you get?!"

"Just a few scary movies. A thriller, possibly.." He said, backing away from me slowly.

Great. Everyone is going to hear me scream.

"Alright. Well I will getcha back." I said.

"Is noona easily scared?" Yoseob asked.

"Yes! You guys be prepared. I have to hug someone!"

"Aigooooooo! She is too adorable!" Dongwoon said pinching my cheeks. All the boys laughed and walked back to their rooms to get changed. I went to the kitchen and put the cookies in the oven. Then I got the smoothie mix and blended everything. I popped the popcorn last and put everything on a tray. I set the tray next to the giant bed on the floor and walked back to my room. I changed into some blue shorts and put on a black comfy sweatshirt. 

*I wanna be drunk when I wake up. On the right si-*

"Annyeong Uni!" I called into the phone.

"Hey guh! How is it with your brother and the rest of Beast?" Lauren asked.

"It's great! We went out to dinner then bought some deserts, made a huge bed in the middle of the living room floor. We are going to watch a few scary movies. I think Doojoon has something else up his sleep which has me worried. But so far so good." I said getting my penguin stuffed animal from my suitcase.

"Well that's good. I just wanted to call and check up on you. Make sure you got there okay and everything." Lauren said.

Lauren knows me more than anyone else on this planet. She is amazing. She cares for me so much. She has always been very protective over me. Lauren knows my brain inside and out. I trust her more than anyone else.

"Well thanks for calling! I will text you tomorrow! Bye La La! Love you!" 

"Love you too Emm." 

I hung up and plugged my phone in and walked back into the living room. The boys were already settled in with the first movie in. Closest to the hallways was Junhyung, then Hyunseung, Yoseob, me, Gikwang, Doojoon, and then Hyunseung. 

"So what are all the movies you got?" I asked, sitting down between Gikwang and Yoseob.

"First, we are going to watch ' I saw the Devil' because I know your favorite actor is in it. Then 'The Notebook'. And lastly 'The Women in Black'."

He really is trying to kill me.

"Ugggghhhhhhhh." 

Doojoon turned out the lights and started the movie. I shared a popcorn with Gikwang and cuddled my penguin.

I never knew this movie was so brutal. I cringed and hugged a pillow.

"Hyung... this is a little... harsh." Dongwoon said.

"Yeah, I have seen this before Hyung.... It's gonna get really awkward with your sister in here later." Junhyung said laughing.

"CHANGE IT CHANGE IT CHANGE IT!" I said.

"Alright! But you asked for it Emily. The Notebook is gonna hit you hard."

Uh oh. I at love story movies. Brings back memories.

I repositioned myself with my pillow behind my back. We were all using the couch as a headboard to put on pillows on.

Gikwang and I finished the popcorn and passed it down to be set on the floor.

Throughout the movie I laughed. It isn't as sad as everyone says.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Oh . My whole body tensed up. I feel like I can't breathe. All I can see is his face.

"Why would I ever love you?" I could here his voice echoing.

Boom. Big ending. The tears just started flowing. My heart aching. Feeling the pain the characters felt. Every break in the heart. Let down. Feeling like a piece of you has been taken away. A piece you can never get back. 

I laid down and held my penguin, crying non stop. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms around me. I looked up and saw Gikwang hugging me with concerned eyes. I hugged him back and put my face in the crook of his neck. I knew I was getting his shoulder wet. He started rubbing my back and head trying to calm me down. Saying 'Shhh, it's just a movie.' Or, 'Everything will be alright.' Or, 'We are here. Don't worry.' 

I felt butterflies....